Forum - The Sexiest Forum on the net - NewbieNudes

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

View full profile

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

Heterosexual
Lesbian
Gay
TV / TG / CD
Live Cams
Free photo hosting
view:    desktop  |  mobile
Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Eating pussy/ blow jobs
The wife and I were talking and we want to know the percent of woman who perform Blow jobs. And how many guys eat pussy.

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Eating pussy
Eating pussy is my most favorite thing to do to please my partner. Hell, I have even been told that I have skills. My current situation with my current gf, and the neighbor across the street is something that I feel absolutely humbled, and blessed. A few years back, my second wife and I were in the lifestyle, and she had me even eat a couple of her friends who had told her that they had trouble achieving orgasm by their husbands.
I have learned from so many women, that their partners are not really good at oral. I'm sure though pretty much every guy on the NN loves to eat pussy. So, oh yeah I adore licking pussy and pleasuring my woman.

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Pussy, yum
I LOVE licking pussy, like it more if it’s being fucked or just got filled but that doesn’t happen anymore. I could spend hours with my face buried. When her clit gets too sensitive or after she cums I switch to licking her butthole, another obsession of mine. She used to suck me off but the wedding cake/TMJ syndrome kicked in. Now I crank it until just before then she takes over. She’s a spitter not a swallower but who cares???!!!!!

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I enjoy it
I enjoy going down on my partner and giving her a good lick. The best bit for me is knowing and hearing the pleasure I'm giving. I also enjoy the feeling, taste, smell and look, but they are secondary.

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Munch and a BJ in the Woods
Just yesterday I had a gin & tonic as well as a munch and a BJ on a blanket in the woods, so we touched both bases, but we weren't seen by anyone. heart angel heart I'm a little worried about poison ivy though.

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Love it!
Julieannfringe said: Just yesterday I had a gin & tonic as well as a munch and a BJ on a blanket in the woods, so we touched both bases, but we weren't seen by anyone. heart angel heart I'm a little worried about poison ivy though.

The only way this story could be better is if we had the video as well!

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I love it
I love eating pussy, and giving blowjobs. Both together would be even better. Nothing better than a little fucklicking.

My wife will give blowjobs, but she’s not a big fan of it.

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Wow, we thought everybody did, that's pretty basic sex play, not doing it would be a deal breaker for anyone with healthy sex drive.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Julieannfringe said: Just yesterday I had a gin & tonic as well as a munch and a BJ on a blanket in the woods, so we touched both bases, but we weren't seen by anyone. heart angel heart I'm a little worried about poison ivy though.

Sounds like a great afternoon minus the ivy. X

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Poison Ivy
So far I have no little poison ivy bumps, so it would appear that our tryst in the woods was a sucksess! yahoo heart yahoo

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Julieannfringe said: So far I have no little poison ivy bumps, so it would appear that our tryst in the woods was a sucksess! yahoo heart yahoo

Glad to hear it. Sounds like time for another go 😉

raspberry raspberry tongue

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Eating pussy
raspberry LOL I love to eat pussy and lick the clit till they moan with pleasure and shove your face deep in that pussy and watch them scream when they get to cum

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I think every woman I've been to bed with will have received oral from me at some point in our relationship/meet(s). Similarly I think all, at some point, will have sucked given a bj; although it's a common request "don't cum in my mouth", so not all will have been to completion.

However, not every session involves oral. I guess about 80% I will give oral, but only 20% receive (with some partners we alway have both, with more regular partners we're more likely to mix things up, and so some sensations get dropped or swapped)

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Love eating pussy
I love eating pussy so much . raspberry Wife decided a couple of years ago she didn't want to suck my cock unsure Don't know why. just doesn't want to sad and she was so good at it confused Ill keep asking drool Maybe .. one day

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Twenty Three and Twenty Four
I started having sex when I was nineteen, started receiving munches when I was twenty-four, and started giving blowjobs when I was twenty five. I'm guessing that I've had sex every week or so since then - more in the beginning and fewer after turning forty. Can somebody do the math for me? bounce confused confused

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Math
Julieannfringe said: Can somebody do the math for me? bounce confused confused

Here’s some internet math: This (holds hands five inches apart) is eight inches. 🤣🤣

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Oh by far, eating pussy is my favorite thing to do in the world! Being in control of when she orgasms is great.

Forum Level:
A Thinker
Guys who eat pussy and give blow jobs?

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Both please!

Forum Level:
Just getting started
If ya not doing oral, ya missing on!

Forum Level:
A Thinker
I hope everyone routinely has their partners private parts in their mouth regularly. 😀 . If anyone else’s end up there, that’s just a bonus 😀😀

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Eating pussy/Blow jobs!
vouyer124 said: I hope everyone routinely has their partners private parts in their mouth regularly. 😀 . If anyone else’s end up there, that’s just a bonus 😀😀

I absolutely agree with you! I have a fwb ( current gf in my profile) who I get to see 5 - 6 times a month, and we really enjoy having both her mouth on my cock and she loves my mouth on her sweet pussy. I have another neighbor who I don't get to see very often...( bit of a story) but the 2 of us had some great oral fun (and a little more) this past Saturday!
But yes all of my nude, and perverted friends... keep those private parts in your partner's mouths as often as possible!

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
believer said: Guys who eat pussy and give blow jobs?

This should be the question of who has, say, eaten out a wife, sucked the husband and then maybe Butt-fucked them both. 😍.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Both are great
Enjoy eating pussy and giving blow jobs. Can't say i prefer one over the other both great! : jerk tongue

Sparkee67
Eating pussy is one of my favorite things to do. I love getting the girl off first, multiple times too! I've been told on many occasions that I am very good at it too! smile raspberry

argybargy
PhallicSupermacyOne said:
believer said: Guys who eat pussy and give blow jobs?

This should be the question of who has, say, eaten out a wife, sucked the husband and then maybe Butt-fucked them both

Sign me up for that

Forum Level:
Just getting started
been a long time for the former
but been 5 yrs n counting for the licking n sucking of a beautiful furry bush... (my preference) shaved the ex n really wasn't my thing... lol. but I definitely get into what I'm doing.. was a hard conversation telling her not to bother with giving me head.. but if your not going to do so lovingly n longingly... just not going to be worth it for either
.. I can definitely forgive her indiscretions. now n get back to loving her with the lust of days gone by.. n looking forward to kissing n licking every inch of her once again... wish I could find a local mature man for sucking n other refinements though... love oral of sorts.. a couple close by would be ideal!!!!🤤👅

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
The Woods are Lovely
In the woods, I like to find a tree that I can lean against and drop my yoga pants. Mmmmmm!!

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Both.

Depends on my mood, tho. Sometimes I go a long time without doing either.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
We enjoy oral sex and other positions.

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
I can't imagine our sex life without oral.