Forum - The Sexiest Forum on the net - NewbieNudes

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

View full profile

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

Heterosexual
Lesbian
Gay
TV / TG / CD
Live Cams
Free photo hosting
view:    desktop  |  mobile
Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Photo approval and time of posting
This isn't a complaint or a moan, I fully understand the reasons behind the rules implemented and as a moderator try to approve (where possible and appropriate) as many of the pending pictures as possible when I log in to help speed up the process.

However, I do think the current system is flawed, partly down to how rules are interpreted, we're all human, we all interpret things differently and partly due to how and where the pictures appear when they are approved.

i will explain my reasoning based on my recent experience.

A few days ago I posted three pictures, one after the other, all similar but in different poses, me partially dressed in a knight outfit. I was only wearing the cape, the head chainmail and holding a toy sword so all of the pictures contained nudity. The first and the third picture were approved after five hours, the second picture took seven hours before it was approved. The only difference between these pictures is that in the second picture I had posed so that my penis was hidden behind the sword. Clearly the picture contains nudity but my genitals were hidden. This resulted in an additional two hour wait for the photo to be approved. This is where I believe interpretation of rules is to blame, clearly we have as individuals different understanding of what "pictures must include some nudity or applied nudity" means. I don't have a real issue with this as the picture was eventually approved but it leads on to my next point.

Currently, once a picture is approved it appears on the picture thread at the time and sequence it was uploaded, not the time that it was approved meaning that sometimes by the time a photo has been approved it doesn't appear on the photo page with the recently added pictures but on page two or three and often gets overlooked. I have also noticed this with friends photos when I have the pictures filtered to show friends only, sometimes a photo that wasn't showing earlier will suddenly appear half way down the page and almost doesn't get viewed.

Those of us that do post pictures here do so for the fun of joining in and for our pictures to be seen so when they aren't showing up on the recently posted pictures, they don't get quite the same chance as other pictures that get approved sooner.

It's potentially just a little tweaking of the programming to show the pictures when they "go live" rather than when they're posted that could make a lot of difference to a lot of our pictures getting a few more views.

If this thread breaks our rules please