Forum - The Sexiest Forum on the net - NewbieNudes

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

View full profile

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

Heterosexual
Lesbian
Gay
TV / TG / CD
Live Cams
Free photo hosting
view:    desktop  |  mobile
Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Moderating the NN site
Hi all...!

In my user settings I have ticked the option "Hide the majority of dick shots" yet the main pages are full of dick pics.

NN support have stated that this option depends entirely on the poster marking their uploads as being of men/dicks and using that info to filter the presentation. Obviously all the dickheads posting their stuff (and most of it is utter rubbish!) are ignoring this.

Isn't it time that NN does some moderating on the site??? (They're certainly not running the site for free...! And just maybe they'll get some more paying members if they run the place properly!)

Cerius curse thumbdown

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Super Contributor
The site is moderated. There are several moderators, but unfortunately they can’t be here all the time. If you see a photo that you believe is in the wrong category, poor quality or should otherwise not be on the site, please help the mods by clicking on the “Report this photo” button to the right of the pic and the issue will be dealt with - mods can change the category of a posted pic if they know about it.

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
clittylicker said: The site is moderated. There are several moderators, but unfortunately they can’t be here all the time. If you see a photo that you believe is in the wrong category, poor quality or should otherwise not be on the site, please help the mods by clicking on the “Report this photo” button to the right of the pic and the issue will be dealt with - mods can change the category of a posted pic if they know about it.

That means opening each of the (to me) disgusting posts and marking them - by which time it makes no bloody difference. Any moderastion should take place BEFORE they appear on the site! And besides, should we have to do their work for them???

Given the sheer number of dick pics that flood the site and are clearly non-categorised it is apparent that the mods are not doing anything!

I view the site daily at roughly the same time and the offending dick pics are scattered throughout - which means nothing is being done by the mods! curse

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
I just filtered out dick pics for the last 30 days and didn't find one dick pic.

Forum Level:
Super Contributor
ThePadrino said: I just filtered out dick pics for the last 30 days and didn't find one dick pic.

Likewise. It's now 6:30 pm in Sydney, Australia and not a dick pic to be seen if you filter them out. So either the mods must have been (ironically) working their bollocks off over the last couple of days or somebody is making a mistake with their dick filter.
2c 2c

Forum Level:
Just getting started
clittylicker said:
ThePadrino said: I just filtered out dick pics for the last 30 days and didn't find one dick pic.

Likewise. It's now 6:30 pm in Sydney, Australia and not a dick pic to be seen if you filter them out. So either the mods must have been (ironically) working their bollocks off over the last couple of days or somebody is making a mistake with their dick filter.
2c 2c

Yes, manually filtering the display on the thumbnail (opening) page works by filtering for "girls" or "men and girls...

My beef is with having ticked the option "Hide the majority of dick shots" In my user settings! That does not work!

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Cerius1234 said:
clittylicker said:

2c 2c

Yes, manually filtering the display on the thumbnail (opening) page works by filtering for "girls" or "men and girls...

My beef is with having ticked the option "Hide the majority of dick shots" In my user settings! That does not work!

so im guessing you are looking away from the fact it says "Hide the majority of dick shots" as in NOT 100% ??

Forum Level:
Super Contributor
Cerius1234 said:
clittylicker said:

2c 2c

Clicking to “Hide majority of dick shots” option is exactly what both Pad an I are saying. It DOES work, you must somehow be doing something wrong. I am using the desktop version, not the mobile version. Maybe there is a problem with the mobile version, I don’t know, but if you use the desktop version you should have no problems.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
clittylicker said:
Cerius1234 said:
clittylicker said:

2c 2c

Clicking to “Hide majority of dick shots” option is exactly what both Pad an I are saying. It DOES work, you must somehow be doing something wrong. I am using the desktop version, not the mobile version. Maybe there is a problem with the mobile version, I don’t know, but if you use the desktop version you should have no problems.

I am using the site via a browser (Firefox). Is there a desktop application???