Forum - The Sexiest Forum on the net - NewbieNudes

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

View full profile

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

Heterosexual
Lesbian
Gay
TV / TG / CD
Live Cams
Free photo hosting
view:    desktop  |  mobile
Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Video ing....
We really enjoy ( wrong wording)," love the fuck out of", taking sexy pics and video ourselves going nuts fucking and playing around like many other couples do. Just curious to know how often you guys video your sexual adventures and/or take a few hot pics? Starting to think we may be getting a little out of hand ( if there's such a thing, because we do it quite often!......And, if you may have any tips you have learned along the way that helps with the content and/or what may give your video/pics the best quality over all?... For all of us busy, hard working, rookie directors, this would be appreciated !! Thanks everyone! wink

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Love it.
I tell my wife the only thing I like better than having sex how I like is VIDEOING sex how I like! She was never a fan but would accommodate me. As for tips, TURN THE TV OFF. Omfg I hate the radio and shit playing, I want to hear squishy fuck noises! LOL. And turn on the lights. Plenty of horrible videos here on NN if you want bad examples. I will say it is very difficult to film yourself. I’d love to use a camera operator but wife says no! Have fun!

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
bimarriedbottom said: I tell my wife the only thing I like better than having sex how I like is VIDEOING sex how I like! She was never a fan but would accommodate me. As for tips, TURN THE TV OFF. Omfg I hate the radio and shit playing, I want to hear squishy fuck noises! LOL. And turn on the lights. Plenty of horrible videos here on NN if you want bad examples. I will say it is very difficult to film yoself. I’d love to use a r operator but wife says no! Have funo
lo/quot Lol...sorry for the delay!,...yeah man the quality is pretty hard to nail down, especially at first, mainly the correct settings,lighting,editing,focus etc. It's frustrating as hell when it comes out bad! One answer is to have someone film for us, that would be a huge turn on,anyone interested out there!! Thanks for your reply......we appreciate.any advice or comments on this one!

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Who has shared photos and videos of themselves on NN
Since I have been on NN, I have shared many of my photos and videos with other like minded people, but mostly after we have chatted and got to know each other better. By sharing our email addresses.
I love actually love sharing my photos and videos with other like minded people by email.
Paul

Forum Level:
I Like to Reflect
When we started with pics then of course the camera was held, tried the same with video but soon found that it either got in the way or spoilt the moment so now the camera is either perched on a piece of furniture or on a tripod. Only gives one view/angle, but much more fun for us raspberry Also agree with the above, hearing a TV in the background is very distracting... 2c

aqualung001
videoing
we love to take pictures and videos . our problem is trust issues in trading videos

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Anonymous
aqualung001 said: we love to take pictures and videos . our problem is trust issues in trading videos

I make sure there’s nothing to identify us. I mute any conversation, make sure there’s nothing in the room for anyone to recognize, no faces. It makes a less satisfying video but it’s the way it must be. So if someone steals it, oh well.

Forum Level:
I Like to Reflect
The best photos and videos, oddly enough, are obtained when a desire arises spontaneously.... Therefore, you should always give yourself completely to him... and you will please yourself (and maybe others) with beautifully filmed material....