Forum - The Sexiest Forum on the net - NewbieNudes

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

View full profile

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

Heterosexual
Lesbian
Gay
TV / TG / CD
Live Cams
Free photo hosting
view:    desktop  |  mobile
Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Help with my first bi experience
I am asking for help with my first bi experience. I know I want it, I just don’t know how to go about it. As a married man, I want to insure being anonymous. Has anyone else been in this situation? I wish I could find a man that has experienced the same wants and desires I have. It seems so foreign, especially in southeast Alabama. I want help in guiding me and directing me in the doos and do not. I love my wife wife, I just have desires, she cannot full fil.

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
bi experience
I empathize with your problem. Back in the Craigslist days I met up with some anon bi experiences. I would share nude pics of the wife. we would look at them and I would stroke them or suck while they told me how they liked her pics. I would do this again but how to break the ice with a local with nude wife pics to offer?? Internet is great for chatting but we need a local, right?

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
First bi
Well I was young with a friend he told me he needs to pee. I said sure he took it out and peed, I started getting hard and said nice cock. He said want to suck it I said I never sucked a cock before and he said he’ll show me. I took my simi hard cock out and he started to suck me first my balls then my shaft and finally to my hard cock in his mouth all the way to my balls. I lasted about 3 minutes and blow my load. He swallowed my cum and asked if I wanted to suck his. I said yes but I never sucked a cock so I sucked his like he sucked mine. And yes I swallow his nice cum. Been doing it ever since!
jerk

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Finding someone on the internet is a good place to start. Never had much luck until the last ten years. Met up with a few from websites. Always wanted to try in the early nineties but as I was living in the country it was hard to find anyone in the local area.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Looking for the same here. I’ve been looking on here, doubleist and bisexualplayground, not having some potential. Are there any others that would be good to check out?

Forum Level:
Just getting started
First bi experience
If you haven't met anyone who interested you, it can be pretty tough and difficult. I was pretty lucky with mine. My first wife had an old gf that we would get together with, and we had another guy friend, who we invited to join us too. I felt that we had been with her gf a few times, that it would only be fair to indulge the wife too. What I didn't know, was that he was actually gay. We were in bed, and she nudged him to my cock, and actually liked him sucking me. She asked me if I was interested, and of course I enjoyed sucking his cock too. Eventually we had a new year's eve thing, for a few years. After kids, this all stopped.
My second wife was really into pussy, and through riding motorcycles, we happily joined the swinging life and ended up partying with 2 regular couples, but at different times. Both of the guys were just orally bi, and that was fun to me. Sadly, that ended after several years, and the second wife and I split ( extenuating circumstances...death of a family member, and a huge chemical dependency problem that bankrupted us) but I still have amazing memories.
I recently had ideas of finding a guy who has the same ideas, but haven't been able to find the right person, close. Came very close about 4 years ago, but the guy leveled with me and said he wasn't STD free. I absolutely appreciated his honesty. That is something that you really have to ask and watch out for. Lately, this chubby guy is messing with two local friends, and I'm enjoying it. Couple Friday's ago was an amazing time, and looking forward for taking them both on motorcycle rides soon. Maybe I will find a guy who is interested, but I'm good right now with my local girls Best of luck!

Forum Level:
Just getting started
My 1st bi experience
I was just a very curious straight male, in my early 20’s when I had my 1st experience with another male. An older male mentor friend, who was bi-sexual taught me so very much about my sexuality and self pleasure and he gave me my 1st experience with him stroking and sucking me off.
I considered it just part of my exploring my sexuality. And I felt very comfortable with him teaching me about the joys of exploring my sexuality with another male.
Over time, I even felt comfortable enough with him to give him a Handjob, , because I wanted to show him my stroking skills, that he had taught me.
It was an awesome/amazing experience feeling him jumping and pulsating in my hands and knowing that I had complete control over making him Explode.
I would do it again with another like minded male in my age group.
Paul

Forum Level:
Just getting started
cr5290465 said: Looking for the same here. I’ve been looking on here, doubleist and bisexualplayground, not having some potential. Are there any others that would be good to check out?

Been curious myself but need to be very discrete as I’m married. Experimented some when I was 20 with a gay roommate and have always thought about another experience someday. Need to update my profile first I guess.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Bi
Compliments of Craigslist I had the first of many bi experiences. I was with a couple who had searched for another man. The man grabbed by balls while I was fucking his wife. After I pulled out and came be sucked his wife's juices off my cock. He then asked me to suck him off. I really miss craigslist!

Forum Level:
Just getting started
BiCuriousCT said:
cr5290465 said: Looking for the same here. I’ve been looking on here, doubleist and bisexualplayground, not having some potential. Are there any others that would be good to check out?

Been curious myself but need to be very discrete as I’m married. Experimented some when I was 20 with a gay roommate and have always thought about another experience someday. Need to update my profile first I guess.

Have you considered exploring someone with your wife? That is exactly what I am looking for and would love to talk if she is up to it.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
cr5290465 said:
BiCuriousCT said:

Have you considered exploring someone with your wife? That is exactly what I am looking for and would love to talk if she is up to it.

I wish she was game for that. She has not been into sex much lately and why I’m thinking of other options beyond masturbating. Maybe something I can work on in the future. She knows about my experience when I was 20 but that’s about it. For now anyway….

Forum Level:
Just getting started
BiCuriousCT said:
cr5290465 said:
BiCuriousCT said:

I wish she was game for that. She has not been into sex much lately and why I’m thinking of other options beyond masturbating. Maybe something I can work on in the future. She knows about my experience when I was 20 but that’s about it. For now anyway….

Keep me in mind in case anything changes

Forum Level:
Just getting started
cr5290465 said:
BiCuriousCT said:
cr5290465 said:
BiCuriousCT said:

Keep me in mind in case anything changes

Will do! If you decide you want to explore some M/M let me know I might be interested. 🤔

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
The older I'm getting the more curious I am..... I've been on a site called bateworld, Been talking to a guy who travels to my area for business like every other month... We've been talking for like 8 months, I was supposed to meet him tomorrow, but my wife threw a monkey wrench in that when she found out I was off... I said I'd like to start with jerking off, jerk each other off a little and do some cock rubbing.... I've been worked up all week and bammmmm, now I have to wait until his next trip.... I told him I wanted to do a few pics and short videos for bate fuel jerk jerk jerk

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Sad sad sad.
How sad that it’s so difficult. NN isn’t a dating site, too global so that’s out. And anonymous meets? Fuck no. How about showing proof of recent STD screening? Won’t happen. I’ve considered gay dating sites but have no clue which are legit. Such a shame. Ain’t gettin’ any younger or better looking! Oh well. Better luck in my next life maybe, this life has been nothing but bitter frustration. Good luck to everyone! If you find a way to meet guys let us all know!

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Getting cock first time
I had my wife tell me she wanted to fuck my ass and I told her she could do it and after she did it she said she wanted to see another man fuck my ass and mouth I wasn’t sure about what I should do I loved her doing my ass but hadn’t thought about a guy I said I a would try it for her and I came home and two of her friends were there I thought it was going to be me watching her being spit roasted we both enjoy that her doing everything and I watch her only this time she said it’s my turn to feel it I got bent over and as one of them started pushing his cock in my ass and let me tell you he was a lot bigger then my wife’s strap on I felt her hold the back of my head and the other guy put his cock in my mouth of course you now know once they got going on me I was pushing back into him and trying to get the other guy all the way down my throat they both came in me and I really loved it now it’s a regular thing with us my wife and I both get fucked on the weekends and we both love it

Forum Level:
Just getting started
hmmm, im kind of feeling like im here too..... as in dont know really where to start... have tried a few on here tho, but its still weird?.

i thought of nudist resort meet ups first then there is a third party.....

i think i want to jerk off with, jerk off, an rub dicks etc....... with somone lol.v discreetly

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I think it's a pretty common desire that's hard to make come true. I'd like to explore my bi-side, but must be 100% discrete. It's hard to meet someone with similar desires, that I find attractive, and is reasonably local, and I feel like can be trusted. It may remain an unfilled fantasy I'm afraid.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I just had my first bi experience last weekend thanks to double list. I've been chatting with a guy for a couple months and we finally met over the weekend. It was a fun experience and plan to play again in a couple of weeks.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Details
Zeff999 said: I just had my first bi experience last weekend thanks to double list. I've been chatting with a guy for a couple months and we finally met over the weekend. It was a fun experience and plan to play again in a couple of weeks.

How much time from the time y’all both met to left each other? Where did you do it and what did you do? was it awkward to begin with? Was either one of you nervous? Was it the first time for both? Is either one of you married? Was there kissing or just sex? I need details, PLEASE!

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Zeff999 said: I just had my first bi experience last weekend thanks to double list. I've been chatting with a guy for a couple months and we finally met over the weekend. It was a fun experience and plan to play again in a couple of weeks.

Congrats! Hope you enjoyed it!

Forum Level:
Just getting started
1st bi-sexual experience
As I stated before on a earlier note, I would try the website, doublelist.com" target="_blank">doublelist.com for your area. As a straight married male, I too am looking for an experienced male to explore my sexuality with. Another like minded male, in my age group. I have found several different like minded males from doublelist.com" target="_blank">doublelist.com, who are in my age group and looking for another male to play with. I found one guy last year, who just wanted to stroke and suck me off, and after chatting with him, a couple of times one night, we both felt comfortable enough with each other to actually get together. I went over to his place and he watched me stroking myself in panties, before he totally took over stroking and sucking me off. It was a great experience for my 1st time and he made me feel very comfortable.
Ask a lot of questions about him, when you find someone, tell that person what you are looking for in your 1st experience and what your boundaries are.
Just go for it and see what happens!
Paul

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Bi
I looked on doublelist and texted with a guy for a couple weeks. I bailed out the last minute not sure if I could go through with it. STD’s are my biggest fear. I’m married but my wife has closed up shop and I’m not ready to do that. Anyway, I don’t wanna kiss and all that, just get down to business. I’d like to start out as a bottom and go from there. Who knows?

doritoStyle
These days doublelist is active but I feel like they shadowban people too easily. I had luck with sniffies.com for anonymous and quick hookups.
The Grindr app can let you get to know people a little better sometimes (not usually).

STDs are a constant concern though

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Leedo123456 said:

How much time from the time y’all both met to left each other? Where did you do it and what did you do? was it awkward to begin with? Was either one of you nervous? Was it the first time for both? Is either one of you married? Was there kissing or just sex? I need details, PLEASE!

Update: I've met up with him 2 more times and its been awesome! Absolutely no kissing, just mutual j/o, frotting and bj's. I also found out he likes to eat ass and I've been enjoying that immensely! I can't bring myself to do it to him tho, not my thing.
I also found out this last time that he loves feet, he sucked on my toes as he stroked my hard cock, fuck that felt good!
Gonna try to meet up once a month or so....

Forum Level:
Just getting started
cool to hear, still no luck here but have not tried much hard.. waiting for that nude beach experience perhaps

Forum Level:
A Thinker
I've had some success via location-oriented groups on k i k ... It helps that Berlin is a big city. Have found one regular buddy, a few I have met more than once, and a fair number of one-offs.