Forum - The Sexiest Forum on the net - NewbieNudes

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

View full profile

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

Heterosexual
Lesbian
Gay
TV / TG / CD
Live Cams
Free photo hosting
view:    desktop  |  mobile
Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Forum Level:
Just getting started
secureIDverify
Please, NN admin/management, make a proper announcement concerning your appointment of secureIDverify as the company you have chosen to verify the identity of people in photographs. The two main things I think you should explain are;

Why you have chosen secureIDverify to do this job for you, and why your members can be confident that the scans of any ID documents they send to secureIDverify are safe. You're asking members to send copies of documents such as passports or driving licences that have high security risks associated with them. As there is no independent review of this company, and no regulatory system to see they're legitimate and adhere to strong standards, I think most members will agree this is quite an uncomfortable position to be put into.

Also, please explain whether every single person posting from now onwards is being asked to go through this process of verification. I can see lots of new photos with faces being posted by non-Premium members and I find it hard to believe every one of those people have gone through the verification process with secureIDverify. Or am I wrong? If I am not wrong, I think an explanation of why you'd select some people to go through the process and not others is a reasonable request.

I believe, by making a proper announcement or at least a proper Forum entry or Blog entry covering this matter you'll avoid a lot of members contacting you individually with their concerns. As a member for maybe ten years on NN I am very reluctant to use secureIDverify with the current lack of information around them to make me feel secure in sending them a copy of my driving license or passport.

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Super Contributor
The new policy apparently comes into effect for ALL “adult sites” worldwide from October 15, not just NN, and applies to pics with a face or other identifiable features (such as tattoos). If you don’t have these in your pics, there will be no need to “verify”.

I share your concern about the choice of company used.

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Yes, the NN message when posting a photo does make it clear this will be a legal requirement out of NN control. The thing is, I have no issue with that, and agree it is a good thing. As with you, it is just the worry about who they chose to do the verification. I have no reason to mis-trust them, but it is the lack of any substantiated credibility that worries me.

Forum Level:
A Thinker
Whilst I welcome changes to improve the genuinity and legality of material posted, I would need to know more about the company used for ID verification before I upload anything further. How secure are there servers, what would be leaked if their servers were hacked etc.

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
clittylicker said: The new policy apparently comes into effect for ALL “adult sites” worldwide from October 15, not just NN, and applies to pics with a face or other identifiable features (such as tattoos). If you don’t have these in your pics, there will be no need to “verify”.

I share your concern about the choice of company used.

Oh if only this were true. mellow

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
When you go into the ID verify process you will see a link the the secureIDverify website. There you can review the website and form your own opinion about the site and process.

hornygirl2018
New id requirements
I agree, as a female poster on here I don’t feel comfortable submitting ID or any recognizable photos due to doxing. Photo recognition capabilities are a real thing and if that 3rd party ever had a hack or simply a rogue employee, well what happens in that instance. One can only imagine😏 I have for the most part really enjoyed this site, sad to see this happen. sad

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Agree
I agree women should be unhappy about the ID factor.

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
There's nothing that links the third party ID to your NN account.

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
hornygirl2018 you can redact everything just leave your year of birth and first name. I am pretty sure you can redact 90% of your face too - just leave your eyes, all SVID needs to know is the same person that is submitting the ID is holding it.

NO ONE can do anything with your first name, just your eyes and your year of birth.

Secondly, SIDV does not store any record of your NN account, there is no way to link the two.

We spent 5 months (working with SIDV) perfecting this so that it is more than secure, we know secuirty is so important to our users.

hornygirl2018
Thanks NN for the ideas, I know you guys are doing what you can while still following the new cc/banking company rules. It’s still rather concerning, the possibility of getting doxed even with my passport photo. We have real lives/careers outside of here. I understand most of us users do, it’s just very unfortunate.