Forum - The Sexiest Forum on the net - NewbieNudes

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

View full profile

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

Heterosexual
Lesbian
Gay
TV / TG / CD
Live Cams
Free photo hosting
view:    desktop  |  mobile
Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Teams
So have been working at home now for so long and have established a great working relationship with my team. Being responsible for the business and the people has been a test during Covid and the constant lockdowns have really put the pressure on me, whilst as a family man I have a good life, no debt or risk I have found myself lusting after a close member of my team.

Whilst I am not sure if the feelings are mutual, I am starting to read more in to the calls I have with her on a regular basis, silly things possibly that I am reading too much into are as follows,

Constantly playing with her hair, flicking it around and playing with it whilst on video calls with me, regularly adjusting her bra straps (under clothes) so could be totally innocent but I am noticing it and just wish I could reach through the screen and help her with them!

We have a team night out coming up soon, a thank you for the last 18 months ect and a good by to a colleague who is leaving, she is keen I am attending and wants to make sure I present to all staff as the head of the business. Has anyone else found this whilst working over video conferencing?

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Active Contributor
some people have flirty body language
some are flirts
and some mean buisness

seeing you are a family man
wouldnt it be smarter to use your brain and not your little head?
you might end up losing family and job
2c

If this reply breaks our rules please 
cissyboy1uk
Did anything happen on the night out?

If this reply breaks our rules please