Forum - The Sexiest Forum on the net - NewbieNudes

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

View full profile

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

Heterosexual
Lesbian
Gay
TV / TG / CD
Live Cams
Free photo hosting
view:    desktop  |  mobile
Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Been Thinking...
I didn't know quite where to write this, whether to my blog or the goodbye thread. It's not right away, since someone had bought me premium that won't expire until a few weeks from now on the 30th. I don't want to waste the money and abruptly stop it.

I originally found this site through a question and answer site. Someone asked where they could post nude pics, ones where it's free to post and you don't have to do anything special. So someone answered to come here, and so I did as well and signed up in April 2019, but didn't post until a month later due to hesitation. I met people, but none of them ever lasted so long to talk to me except for one. I originally came on here to gain confidence, but obviously that didn't work.

I seriously don't feel mentally healthy to be on here, nor do I feel like I fit in.

I have wrote many statuses and a few blogs talking about how I feel about myself. I deal with with body dysmorphia, depression, and anxiety after being bullied about my appearance. Because of that, I never listen to compliments being given to me or even look at comments left by people. I had close to 200 photos, but those are long gone now. I deleted them due to low views, and felt like they weren't good enough.

Back to my body.

It can get to a point where I have mental breakdowns, crying so hard over my body wondering why I didn't become tall, skinny, with small perky breasts. I look at those women on here who are able to take lingerie photos, or take photos outdoors and just looking so good. I put on the recent lingerie set, and just want to cry.

Boobs too big to fit in a bra with an unattractive sag.

My stomach nearly covering up all the sexy panty. It looks like attempting to put a thong over a bag of potatoes. I'm unfortunately not an hourglass.

I was going to do a wet t-shirt, but now it's a no go for my body type.

I feel like I don't belong here with my body type, considering the amount of perfect skinny people I see on the front page and in public chat. If a perfectly skinny woman shows up in chat, loads of people talk to her. But when someone like me shows up, we're barely noticed at all. I go looking at these women, wishing I could be them. Majority of the time if they're on the front page in featured, I always comment: "Perfect, wish I looked like you."

They are perfection, I'm not.

Once July 30th is up, I most likely will delete my profile because I just don't feel mentally healthy enough to be on here due to my body dysmorphia. Even though I will most likely not be missed, pretty sure there will be a few curious people out there wondering why I suddenly disappeared.

If this thread breaks our rules please 
RavingLunatic
you got to love you, you got to be your best friend. a lesson i learned the hard way. choose what is right, not easiest smile heart

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Mental health for many is a huge struggle. We each deal with our own demons. And for those who don't think they're real, they are. Just wait until you deal with one. Anxiety & depression are hell. Not feeling sexy in your own skin is something no one should ever feel. You are you, not someone that a magazine or TV show says you should be. People find many different things attractive and they're not all hourglass figures. I hope you find peace and comfort in yourself. I hope you find happiness in you. People will not make you feel better about yourself no matter what they say, it something you must find within yourself. I hope you find yourself, and hope you find the beauty that's bursting to be set free. I hope you stay here because there are people who deal with the same issues you face, and you could find help or comfort. All you have to do is find that one, and it's all it takes.

Forum Level:
I Like to Reflect
Sonnenblume_Frau09
you should not be led by society - you are unique and beautiful in your own way

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Aweeee
You decided to stay.clap

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Depression ist ein Arschloch
I am not an expert in fighting anxiety or depression. I live with them. I would never expect NN to help me with that either. It's just fun to have a counterpart during sex with yourself. Unfortunately, they are just 99% fake.
Sorry for my stupid comment. No tail is as hard as life, so stay juicy...ah I always write stupid stuff.

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
CrimsonAngel09, you have a pretty face and nice breasts. love

To be happy, make others happy. Be a friend in need, and a warm and sympathetic listener. Realize that others have problems. It is not just you. 2c

Forum Level:
Just getting started
You are such a beautiful girl! There is no need to worry about your body! Don‘t listen to those telling that everybody needs to be skinny. Beauty has nothing in common wirh weight! Lovely you stayed here and left all your lovely pics! Keep posting, please!

Forum Level:
Just getting started
@zeebop I know that, I have one best friend with schizophrenia and bipolar and another with depression and anxiety that I've known for nearly 20 years.

I know.

I did leave here for two years, disappeared in 2021 and came back September of 2023.

Still the same.