Forum - The Sexiest Forum on the net - NewbieNudes

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

View full profile

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

Heterosexual
Lesbian
Gay
TV / TG / CD
Live Cams
Free photo hosting
view:    desktop  |  mobile
Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Photo tips
Hello all

I am a bigger women so what I am asking is , Is there better ways to pose for pictures that enhance certain parts of my body and are more comfortable, I know I'd you look at the pics.posted of me they are normal, legs open and that but I want to have more sexier poses.

Thanks

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Active Contributor
I don't know SHIT about Photography
BUT--We take some of our Pics at Nude Resorts or clubs.We like "outside"- We do it early in the morning--with NO one around but our group--and everyone OK with the taking of Pics. We use the Pool,Hot-tub,work-out room,ETC. HELL---Even the Wash-Machine ! Like in the John Candy movies --LOL Also in a Robe or something that "Hides"----Let them THINK--what's inside that robe???? Good Luck---Smoothie

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Regular Contributor

How about wrapping some thin material over your naked body and see how that image looks as compared to those you've already posted ? thumbup

Forum Level:
I Like to Reflect
alley52cat said:

How about wrapping some thin material over your naked body and see how that image looks as compared to those you've already posted ? thumbup

laugh laugh laugh laugh

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Yes, you need to position yourself in a way to hide the part you don't want seen. Or have the photographer take the shot from a certain perspective. For example if you don't want your stomach seen, lay on your stomach. If you have large thighs, some poses make the thighs thinner, or be positioned so they are hidden. Any decent photographer should be able to work out and direct you so any parts you want hidden are hidden, but make sure you let the photographer know exactly what you want.