Forum - The Sexiest Forum on the net - NewbieNudes

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

View full profile

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

Heterosexual
Lesbian
Gay
TV / TG / CD
Live Cams
Free photo hosting
view:    desktop  |  mobile
Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Programming courses
I want to become a programmer, are there any free courses available for that? Or maybe some other fast way I could learn to code

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Strange place to ask such questions. Well, start from learning Java, C++ and Python. The last thing will be great if you want to become a network engineer, for example.

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
ChickenAttack is right. Try these. Also, I recommend you to learn about SQL. This guy also told about becoming network engineer. This is a good idea, BTW. I mean, becoming network engineer. If you work as a network engineer, it can bring you a lot of money. Not so long ago I've decided to become Cisco certified network engineer. I worked as a network engineer for a long time, but I noticed that most of big companies looking for people who have Cisco certification. This year I will get it. Not so long ago I've found SPOTO CLUB - they provide Cisco certification help. I guess that I will take their help.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
ChickenAttack is right. Try these. Also, I recommend you to learn about SQL. This guy also told about becoming network engineer. This is good idea, BTW. I mean, becoming network engineer. If you work as a network engineer, it can bring you a lot of money. Not so long ago I've decided to become Cisco certified network engineer. I worked as a network engineer for a long time, but I noticed that most of big companies looking for people who have Cisco certification. This year I will get it. Not so long ago I've found SPOTO CLUB - they provide Cisco certification help. I guess that I will take their help.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Ooops! It looks like I have internet connection problems.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Beginning programming
Get yourself a copy of a Linux - Pop!_OS, Xubuntu, and Mint (xfce) are all user friendly and should run happily on older machines (and of course cost free).

Once installed (or even running from a memory (usb) stick) open the software manager and look for programming tools, pick a popular one. Many also have courses available for free online. Another place to look for courses is Udemy, there are free and low cost courses, also they run offers occationally

Spending a little more, consider going old-school and buy a book from ebay; get yourself a recent Rasberry Pi, you'll find lots of projects and how tos/courses online. (Rasberry Pi's are great controllers if you want to program controllers that drive and control devices.)