Forum - The Sexiest Forum on the net - NewbieNudes

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

View full profile

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

Heterosexual
Lesbian
Gay
TV / TG / CD
Live Cams
Free photo hosting
view:    desktop  |  mobile
Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Forum Level:
Active Contributor
CHRISTMAS 2017 PHOTO COMPETITION ANNOUNCEMENT

It's Christmas time!!

To celebrate, we are running our Christmas Photo competition again!

The prize for the winner is: 1,000 NUDLES!

The runner up will receive: 300 NUDLES

ALSO, new for this year, everyone that submits a qualifying entry* will receive 20 NUDLES!!!!**

EVERYONE IS A WINNER!*

Here are the rules!

To enter:

The Photo Must:

~ Have a strong suggestion of Christmas in the picture (i.e. be very Christmas themed)
~ Contain Nudity (we want SEXY Christmas pics)
~ Have the full word NewbieNudes the picture (not added later - in the actual photo)
~ Have the phrases "xmas '17" or "Christmas 2017" in it.
~ Have you or your partner (or both) as the subject
~ Have your NN membername somewhere in the actual photo scene (not added in a photo editing program)
~ Be uploaded in the "Competition Entries" category

Be uploaded after on or after 15th December 2017 and prior to midnight GMT on December 31st 2017.

A STRICT MAXIMUM OF 2 ENTRIES (PICS IN THE COMPETITION) PER MEMBER.
IF YOU HAVE MORE THAN 2 PICS IN THE COMP CATEGORY AT THE TIME OF JUDGING (ON OR AFTER JAN 11 201eek ALL YOUR PICS WILL BE DISQUALIFIED.

Judging Criteria:

Pics meeting the following criteria are likely to be judged more favorably:

~ Good photography & lighting
~ Good creativity in exploring themes of Christmas
~ Of course lots of Nudity
The decision will be made in the third week of January 2018 and winner will be notified by PM.

NN Admin will judge the winning photo and no correspondence will be entered into.

WE CAN'T WAIT TO SEE WHAT YOU COME UP WITH!

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!

Notes:
* A qualifying entry is an image uploaded that satisfies all the above, and represents what we consider to be a reasonable effort.
**only 1 20N entry prize per member. (so if you enter two photos you will only receive 1 x 20 Nudle gift)
Entry Nudles will be issued every few days throughout the competition.

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Fire_brand
I would really like to see some men win a contest. In past years there have been some inventive and creative pictures by the male portion of this site and they have always been overlooked in favor of those with breasts and a vagina.

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Fire_brand said: I would really like to see some men win a contest. In past years there have been some inventive and creative pictures by the male portion of this site and they have always been overlooked in favor of those with breasts and a vagina.
well i dont think men votes for men
but couples have won contests

Fire_brand
But NN picks the winners, they aren't based on votes. He can pick a male winner if he would choose to.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I believe it said admin staff would pick the winner. Does that mean the staff are all male? Or men cannot be objective and give priorty to the picture itself rather than the gender of the model??

I should heart it to see a man be the winner! happydance

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
im thinking NN probably looks somewhat on pic votes but I could be wrong

Forum Level:
Just getting started
yes i think it would be good fro a man to be one of the winners its always girls

DubbleStrubble
The prizes are crazy rich, NN, the first prize is equivalent to 7 years of premium. I may be shouted down for this and it is a bit late, but here goes nothing.

If you reduced the 1st prize to 135 nudles, you could award two of three of them, one for men, one for women and maybe one for couples too. 2nd and 3rd prizes could be 65 and 35 nudles respectively.

And rather than going all out on a big Christmas competition, and assuming this one is a success with lots more participation, you could keep the community spirit going with more frequent events, like Valentine's Day, Easter etc.

Just my 2c 2c

Fire_brand
thumbup Exactly what I was thinking. More categories (Male, female, couples) , more community activities ( I don't consider this a "contest"wink, and smaller prizes.

hardwood95
gonna try
I'm really really gonna try for something orginal for myself to show ....Small in the 'cock' department so not gonna get many votes I'm sure, but will try for originality.

Forum Level:
A Thinker
DubbleStrubble said: The prizes are crazy rich, NN, the first prize is equivalent to 7 years of premium. I may be shouted down for this and it is a bit late, but here goes nothing.

If you reduced the 1st prize to 135 nudles, you could award two of three of them, one for men, one for women and maybe one for couples too. 2nd and 3rd prizes could be 65 and 35 nudles respectively.

Agreed - just like the Euro Lottery, who needs 65 million or more!? Far better to share out the wealth.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
good idea
DubbleStrubble said: The prizes are crazy rich, NN, the first prize is equivalent to 7 years of premium. I may be shouted down for this and it is a bit late, but here goes nothing.

And rather than going all out on a big Christmas competition, and assuming this one is a success with lots more participation, you could keep the community spirit going with more frequent events, like Valentine's Day, Easter etc.

Just my 2c 2c

i totaly agree with this happydance

Forum Level:
Just getting started
hardwood95 said: I'm really really gonna try for something orginal for myself to show ....Small in the 'cock' department so not gonna get many votes I'm sure, but will try for originality.

its not about the size it about how creative you can be, good luck

Forum Level:
Just getting started
This is a fun contest. It seems like there is a lot of info on the pic beside my dick, LOL. And I like the comments about more awards. I am not sure what I think the awards should be.

thumbup

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Fire_brand said: I would really like to see some men win a contest. In past years there have been some inventive and creative pictures by the male portion of this site and they have always been overlooked in favor of those with breasts and a vagina.

Amen! Lots of pressure on this one, only two pics for entry? I'm not sure I'll get the "shot" in the first try...

jerk

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Ley-dd said:

Just my 2c 2c

I totally agree and totally agree. devil angel thumbup thumbup

Rene_Pogel
cedar19 said:
Ley-dd said:

Just my 2c 2c

I totally agree and totally agree. devil angel thumbup thumbup

I think DubbleStrubble's totally on the money (nudles..) with this.

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
cedar19 said:

Amen! Lots of pressure on this one, only two pics for entry? I'm not sure I'll get the "shot" in the first try...

jerk

rolleyes You take 20 and post the best 2 of course

Forum Level:
I Like to Reflect

Just my 2c 2c

Gotta say I agree

Forum Level:
Just getting started
great to see
good to see the men getting creative happydance yahoo

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
WInners:

1st Place: 1000N
steelrat60
with
Runner(s) Up: 300N

KaraFirefly:

highheelhottie:

sassypants:

Honourable Mentions (100N):

clark2k:

NaughtyKat:
[photo missing]

Newgirl16:
[photo missing]

Forum Level:
Just getting started
yahoo
Newbie Nudes Rocks and alway spices things up. Feel so fortunate to be a Winner in the Competition.
bounce

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Who, me?
I'm gobsmacked. I don't know what to think.

I would like to thank NN for the contest and the wonderful site we are all part of. I would also like to thank all the other entrants for their amazing and sexy entries, you people ROCK!

A special shout out to my lovely shegotthejak for taking such wonderful pics, and helping with my costuming.

I am really surprised and honored for the win, totally blew my mind

yahoo

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Wnd

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Ooops! For the above! blush intentionally pressed submit!

There it is a Man Winner! happydance yahoo happydance yahoo happydance yahoo

Some of us said they wanted a man to win.
Many said it would never happen!
Some of us encouraged men to enter & carried on supporting "a man winner".
Many remained sceptical.

And NN Admin made it happen. thumbup thumbup1

Congrats! Mr Steel! There were no better Santa than you!
happydance yahoo thumbup thumbup1

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Haha! I really shouldn't be on this tiny screen so early! Always messing something up! tongue

* unintentionally pressed submit * that was!

Since, I'm here again. Congrats also to KaraFirefly, highheelhottie, sassypants, clark2k & Newgirl16. thumbup

the_meister
Congratulations to all you winners!

Forum Level:
A Thinker
Congratulations to all the winners...great pics! thumbup

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Thank you NN, I am over the moon to have got joint runner up grin heart Congratulations to highheelhottie & sassypants for also getting runner up. A huge congratulations to steelrat60 for getting 1st place grin & congratulations to clark2k, NaughtyKat & Newgirl16 for your honourable Mentions grin

Also well done to everyone else. I'm not surprised there were so many winners this year as everyone's entries were awesome heart XxxX

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Thank you NN! smile Congrats to you Mr.Steel wink

Also congrats to all the runners up!

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
BUMP