Forum - The Sexiest Forum on the net - NewbieNudes

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

View full profile

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

Heterosexual
Lesbian
Gay
TV / TG / CD
Live Cams
Free photo hosting
view:    desktop  |  mobile
Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Fox in the Hen House - Virginia (my ex-teacher)
I was feeling rejected as I sat in the bar of the swanky downtown hotel nursing a drink.

My sister Amy had organized me to partner her friend Cara to the graduation ball. Cara had been dumped by her boyfriend Ken who was supposed to partner her. It was all last minute - the saving grace was that Cara had a killer body, and I hoped to be getting to know it better before the night was out.

Instead I had been played by Cara. Turning up with me had been the revenge that she wanted on Ken, and he had come back groveling to her, and she had dumped me at the venue.

"I hope your partner isn't in here" a female voice said from behind me.

I turned to see that the speaker was Mrs Harris..... Virginia was one of my teachers when I went through the school. I had been out of school for three years now but I still had a crush on her...all the boys loved her, and were very disappointed when she married during our final year.

"Nah....I got dumped......I'm just drowning my sorrows" I told her.

"Oh" she replied with a look of genuine concern on her face.

There was an awkward silence for a moment before I asked "Can I buy you a drink?"

She hesitated for a moment.

"A mocktail then" I suggested.

"Oh ok.....no one will need me for a while" she responded.

I ordered her a drink, and myself another before suggesting that we move to a less conspicuous place in the bar.

We sat in a small corner booth where she surprised me by sitting next to me rather than across from me. Our drinks came and we found heaps of topics to discuss. I found myself really enjoying the time with her, and she with me judging by the increasingly frequent touches that she made to my arm.

We ordered more drinks ....this time it was an alcoholic one for her.

I was shocked when her touches now included resting her hand on my thigh.

I slipped an arm behind her, and she moved closer..... her hip pressing against mine.

"Tell me" she started "Are all the rumors about you true?"

"What rumors?" I asked, genuinely stumped by her question.

She paused then continued "The ones that I overheard in the girls locker room whilst you were at school - the ones that talked about you having sex with various girls.... and mothers".

"I don't believe that I just asked that" she gasped, reaching for her drink for another gulp.

I was stunned. Obviously I had been widely discussed by some of my conquests. I had to think quick...and be smart with my answer.

"Hey....hold on.....she's no longer my teacher..... and granted she is 10 years older then me" I thought.

"Well....true or false?" she prompted as she saw my discomfort.

"Ahem........ a true gentleman would never confirm ....or deny any rumors of that sort" I replied.

That was my best effort at a response. Virginia smiled and laughed at my response. Then with a serious look on her face she asked "So if I were to kiss you..... that would never be discussed with anyone?"

I gave her a confused look, then I stammered "Yes".

Then she kissed me... and ran her hand across the bulge in my trousers.
----
We walked separately to the bank of lifts, meeting up within the lift, and as soon as the doors closed we embraced passionately....with her tongue attempting to find the back of my throat.

Virginia was a bigger girl but with curves in all the right places. She had a big set of breasts and a large but firm ass. Her hair was dark, long and curly...and framed a very beautiful face.

Feeling her body against mine has been a cream - one that I had resigned to never experiencing. But tonight it was happening ...and she was the one attacking me.

We made it to my room without encountering anyone else.

Once inside the door, I made it my mission to undress her as quickly as possible. Soon her clothes were in a pile just inside the door.

"Face the door...and put your hand on the door".

"Show me your beautiful big sexy ass" I growled.

I finished undressing.....releasing my painfully hard cock from the confines of my trousers and undershorts.

I walked up behind her, pressing my cockshaft against her hip whilst running my fingers between her ass cheeks and across her very wet pussy lips.

"You are so fucking wet" I whispered in her ear.

"I'm going to fuck you and fill your delicious pussy with my cock".

"I'm going to stretch it and fill it".

"I'm going to do what every male in your classes wished they could do".

She looked back over her shoulder and said "Just do it!!!!".

With cock in hand, I ran the head between her ass cheeks, and down across her engorged wet lips. I parted them with the head, and finding her hot tight entry I lunged into her, sending inches of hard cock into her depths.

I paused momentarily....and then lunged again. I was now balls deep inside of her.

"Oh fuck......my dreams have come true" I moaned.

"Mine too..." she gasped. "I didn't believe the girls when they talked about your horse sized cock......I thought that they were exaggerating".

"It's very real .....and very big" she moaned.

With my hands on her hips for leverage I fucked her deep and hard, slapping my hips against her ass, pushing her against the back of the door.

"Oh.....oh god....oh fuck.....yes...yes.....yessssss!!!" she wailed as her pussy tightened around my shaft, and pulsated as a massive cum explosion struck.

I slipped my hands up from her hips to cup her heaving breasts and to pull her upright against me.....my cock still embedded in her pulsating pussy. I loved the feel of her ample ass against me.

"You are even better than I ever imagined" I whispered to her.

She wiggled her ass against me , and then said "I love your big cock".

"Let's change position" I suggested.

I carefully withdrew my cock and turned her around to gave me. I lifted one of her legs, opening up access to her pussy which had a neatly trimmed mound. She helped me grasping my sticky cock and directing it back into her tightness. Once I was back inside, she slipped her arms around my neck, pulling me back into a passionate kiss.

I lunged upwards into her, banging my pubic bone against hers, and driving my cock into her depths.

"Fuck....fuck me.....oh god fuck me" she wailed.

I pushed her back against the back of the entry door to avoid falling over as we fucked.

Virginia was a very passionate lady ...... she had instigated this fuck session, and she was full on participating in it's outcomes.

"I'm getting close" I warned her.

She attacked my lips with renewed vigor before she gasped "Fill me with your cum.....feed my hungry pussy".

That's just what I wanted to hear - I wanted to cum in her.....that has been a major part of my fantasies involving her. Tonight they were all coming true..... or would be by the time she left the room. I had her attentions until midnight ....and that was two hours away.

"Aghhhhhh !!!" I yelled, pumping my cum into her depths.

"Eeeeeeeeeee !!!!!" she screamed announcing the arrival of her cum also.

We clung to each other, leaning against the door...sucking in deep breaths.

"That was my first doorway sex" she whispered.

"And my biggest cock ever" she sheepishly added.
----
I picked her up and carried her to the bed, placing her carefully in the middle of the king size bed. I pushed her legs apart, giving me room to kneel ...and to bring my face close to her flooded pussy. She was watching me intently.

I leant forward and ran my tongue between her still parted lips.

"That's yucky" she gasped.

I persisted with my licking of our combined cum juices. She soon changed her mind, and was moaning continually, pushing her pussy against my face.

"We taste amazing" I told her before I slipped a couple of fingers deeper into her pussy and scooped up some of our cum. I offered my sticky fingers to her to lick. She was tentative but licked them just the same.

"Yumm...... tasty" was her simple feedback.

I fed her and myself until the supply was temporarily exhausted. I then concentrated on a pathway between her clit and her asshole, teasing with light and then heavier touches by tongue and fingers.

"Oh....oh.....oh fuck" she groaned, flooding my face and fingers with her orgasmic juices.

I crawled up her body, laying a trail of kisses from her pussy, across her tummy....pausing at each of her full breasts ......before sliding up her neck to her ears....and finally to her lips. My cock head was nudging between her nether lips prompting her to exclaim "Oh my god...... you're ready again!!!"

With a little wiggle my cock engaged with her pussy canal entry...and slid all the way back into her. She wrapped her legs around me, pulling me tight against her.

"You must think I'm a slut....the way that I attacked you".

"No....no....not at all" I reassured her, kissing her briefly.

"I seem to have a reputation it would seem" I commented in response.

Virginia laughed.

"None of the conversations that I overheard prepared me for what I have experienced so far with you" she explained.

"I've had my fair share of sex partners before I settled down and married..... but every one of them shortchanged me compared to you".

"You are my first lover after I married" she admitted then added "My husband will have to lift his game ....or I will be looking for more of these encounters".

"I am honored that you chose me" I told her.

Then I resumed kissing her, and fucking her wonderful pussy. We continued in that position for a few minutes before I knelt between her legs, looping her ankles over my shoulders and pulling her deeper into my cock ....if that was possible.

"Oh....I feel so full" she moaned.

I fucked her with short and sharp lunges for a while before I attacked her feet.....licking along her insteps before licking and sucking in her toes.

"What are you doing to me?" she wailed. Her body just came alive ..... twitching and convulsing in another massive cum explosion. I could feel her juices streaming along my shaft and over my balls - they felt so hot on my sensitive skin.

"Aghhhh !!!!!!" I yelled as I erupted again inside her.

"I can feel that ...that's so fucking hot" she gasped.

I held her tight whilst her body convulsed against mine. Eventually I released her legs and allowed them to fall back to the surface of the bed. I leant forward until I was again laying on top of her....then I carefully rolled us over without losing our connection.

Virginia was now on top of me.

"That was a smooth move my young stud" she commented.

"Oops ......I've outed myself" I chuckled.

"That you have .....I expect that many a lady has enjoyed that move" she teased.
----
She looked across at the bedside clock, noting that it was 11:00 pm.

"I'm being picked up at midnight.... do you have any suggestions how we might spend the rest of our time?" she asked with a broad smile on face.

My cock twitched inside her.

"Good suggestion" she exclaimed, sitting up and sliding me fully back into her flooded pussy.

My hands slid up under her full breasts with my fingers tweaking her hard nipples. In response she wiggled about on my cock, with her engorged lips wrapped around my cockshaft base.

"I could get very spoiled by this" she murmured.

"Please do" I responded, lunging upwards into her ....and pinching her nipples.

After a couple of minutes I pulled her down towards me.....just enough to lock my lips onto her nipples which I licked, sucked and nibbled on.

Virginia as soon slamming up and down on me - her juices splattering everywhere when our bodies collided. Her arousal level was climbing rapidly.... and then she just erupted in another massive cum, drenching my cock....and triggering my own cum explosion.

I pumped her pussy full of cum until I had no more to give.

She collapsed forward onto my chest where she laid for the next 15 minutes. My cock finally softened and gradually slipped from her flooded canal.

"I have to shower and get dressed" she whispered.

"Need any help?" I asked.

"I'd love you to....but I won't get out of here on time" she responded.

"Can I take a raincheck on that?" she asked as she climbed off of me, and headed to the bathroom.

I must have fallen asleep because she was gone when I awoke about 10 minutes later.

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
A very hot story! Erotic and well told. Every teenager's dream came true… Fucking a teacher is one of the best fantasies ever smile kudos!

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Hot
Very hot fantasy for many of us!

If this reply breaks our rules please