Forum - The Sexiest Forum on the net - NewbieNudes

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

View full profile

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

Heterosexual
Lesbian
Gay
TV / TG / CD
Live Cams
Free photo hosting
view:    desktop  |  mobile
Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
NakedMan1982
Does anyone get erections in locker room/communal showers
Do you?

I don't go gym, as I don't feel the need to do so, but I think I'd get an erection in communal showers, it's only natural.

But I'd worry that I'd offend someone!!

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Chicago Here!
Only when I'm Jacking-off ! And the other Couples are Watching! Smoothie

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Smoldering
Just doesn't happen. It's the wrong context for one thing. I think people are too uptight about it, but I put myself right in that same category. It's also an ego leveler of sorts. I used to think of my junk as on the large side until I started going to the gym. Then I was simply thankful for what I had and let it go at that.

marriedbi52
I started to get hard once in the shower after H. S. gym. I was washing the wand & caught sight of a new guys rather large cock. My thoughts went to how nice it would be to see it hard & play with it, so I started rising to the fantasy. I quickly stopped washing the wand & looked away from him so as to not get a full erection. sad

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
NakedMan1982 said: Do you?

I don't go gym, as I don't feel the need to do so, but I think I'd get an erection in communal showers, it's only natural.

But I'd worry that I'd offend someone!!

communal showers are one gendered?
i dont think i would create erections but showers are nice places to have fun LOL

Forum Level:
Just getting started
if it happens, I just go on about my business and don't look around much unless I notice someone else hard. check to see if they're noticing, and make eye contact. they usually catch up later. best is when only two of us. sometimes a quicky and meet later for serious activity. love showers, water or golden

NakedMan1982
Communal showers was probably the wrong phrase to use

Should probably have put swimming bar changing rooms/Gym changing.

I used to to the swimming bars, bare in mind I haven't been for many years, but from what I remember men walked around naked, and had showers, some kept their shorts on. To be honest I didn't take much notice myself.

I'd happily walk around naked, as I'm not shy about being naked, as I show off on webcam quite often.

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
I've been to a lot of communal showers, locker rooms, nude beaches, nudist resorts and nude cruises...... I've never gotten hard nor have I seen anyone get hard, with the exception of a girl putting lotion on her bf and he got a semi... other than that nothing

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Right on all tan man

It's a myth about the erection and what situation you find yourself in.
One sex communal sports showers don't do it for me, and rarely seem any other guy get interested.

Nude gay guys on a beach when they are fluffing each other all the time so they can try to lure men walking by on a beach is even less of a turn on, but they still try

Yes, applying lotion to, and getting lotion applied by a nude woman out in the sun, is just like regular foreplay at home on sundeck, and if you are REALLY lucky you get to fuck on a quiet portion of the beach

I've seen some men with erections in their swimmers watching the wife, but they have been stroking to create the effect to try and please her,....but she laffs

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
If I get naked around others I usually pop a boner. ohmy