Forum - The Sexiest Forum on the net - NewbieNudes

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

View full profile

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

Heterosexual
Lesbian
Gay
TV / TG / CD
Live Cams
Free photo hosting
view:    desktop  |  mobile
Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Circumcised penis pigmentation
Have any of you circumsized guys noticed any change in colour of the head of you penis due to being circumcised?

And do you think there is less sensation as the years go buy?

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Woohoo, another circumcision thread!
Most men are circumcised at birth, within days. You'd have to find a large enough sample of men cut as adults. That's a small crowd. I can't imagine it would have much effect on pigmentation. Mine has been cut for 53 years. It feels fucking amazing all the time, no loss here.

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
i got cut at 14, i reckon it's not a red as it used to be and has marks - keritinised or something like that. I reckon i might have lost a little bit of sensitivity but nothing much and a little was probably a good thing!!

Forum Level:
Just getting started
bimarriedbottom said: Most men are circumcised at birth, within days. You'd have to find a large enough sample of men cut as adults. That's a small crowd. I can't imagine it would have much effect on pigmentation. Mine has been cut for 53 years. It feels fucking amazing all the time, no loss here.

I'm in that small crowd, so I don't mind giving my 2c

I was circumcised 6 years ago at age 30. There's a tiny bit of change in pigmentation and quite a bit of change in sensitivity. I find it quite difficult t cum these days, but I've also found that I can cum in new ways now that I am circumcised. For example, I went 30 years without being able to cum from blowjobs... and now I can cum from them. That is a major plus for me.

I don't mind answering any other questions you may have, OP smile

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
I was circumcised at birth and there's been no changes with my dick yet.

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Two toned
I find the two-tones ones to be interesting. I'm not sure how they work though.

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Mine is two-toned. Works pretty much the same as all others.

Well, not quite the same. I understand that a foreskin acts as a sheath that the dick glides in and out of during intercourse, reducing friction against the vaginal wall. This is a phenomenon I have never experienced and, I suppose, never will.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Not circumcised!
The glans is brighter because creatine layer forms, which also provides for a further desensitization, which can mean possibly also an irritant and loss of sensation. That's why I wear my foreskin closed and open them only to masturbate, urinate when and for washing. jerk jerk jerk smile

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Mine is two tone and I don't know if I lost any sensitivity but I don't think I could handle any more lol

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
BleyTwo said:
bimarriedbottom said: Most men are circumcised at birth, within days. You'd have to find a large enough sample of men cut as adults. That's a small crowd. I can't imagine it would have much effect on pigmentation. Mine has been cut for 53 years. It feels fucking amazing all the time, no loss here.

I was circumcised 6 years ago at age 30. There's a tiny bit of change in pigmentation and quite a bit of change in sensitivity. I find it quite difficult t cum these days, but I've also found that I can cum in new ways now that I am circumcised. For example, I went 30 years without being able to cum from blowjobs... and now I can cum from them. That is a major plus for me.

I've always said the only person that would know the difference would be someone like you that was circumcised as an adult.
I was done as an infant and everything works great they left me just the right amount of skin. I did know someone that told me he had too much foreskin removed causing his skin to be so tight it would tear everytime he had an erection. scared

Forum Level:
Regular Contributor
BleyTwo said:

I seriously don't understand your trouble cumming since the nerve endings that stimulate a man to climax are located in the glans (head) of the penis. The only thing the forskin does is slide over the head to provide stimulation to those nerves. I know lots of men that have been circumsized as adults and they have said they have no problem reaching orgasm. You may have a different issue going on.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
stevenasty said:
BleyTwo said:

I've always said the only person that would know the difference would be someone like you that was circumcised as an adult.
I was done as an infant and everything works great they left me just the right amount of skin. I did know someone that told me he had too much foreskin removed causing his skin to be so tight it would tear everytime he had an erection. scared

While I am circumcised - I was once with someone and I guess they didn't notice my cock until it was erect. She thought I was uncircumcised, when she started playing with it a bit she realized I was circumcised. I was confused at that time.....I asked why she thought I was - and she said I still had "Some" foreskin to an extent that it goes up and down my glans - while circumcised guys she had been with previously didn't have that. basically any "leftover" foreskin - just always stays down when the penis is erect.

I'd like to add - my "remaining foreskin" - may not fully cover my glans when erect, but it almost does, AND that skin definitely rubs the corona de glans in a nice way! jerk jerk jerk

Forum Level:
Just getting started
need more sex
I wasn't circumcised, I wore it off smile