Forum - The Sexiest Forum on the net - NewbieNudes

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

View full profile

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

Heterosexual
Lesbian
Gay
TV / TG / CD
Live Cams
Free photo hosting
view:    desktop  |  mobile
Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Life drawing
Hi,
My mature girlfriend would love to try being a model for a life drawing but we have no idea how to contact clubs who might be interested in her. We are in the West Cambridgeshire area.
Any ideas/help?
Many thanks,
Martin

If this thread breaks our rules please 
hardwood95
nude models and life drawing
Just came to forums today,,not usually here even though I've been on NN for about 5 years..Can't believe there aren't more posts on this topic,,and pics shared here of artwork. I took one art class last Dec. It was nudists drawing nude models. Total nude art room except for the two shy female instructors. Lots of booze helped us along. Did a pretty good job on my first effort. Went back for class number 2 last week and tried a much harder black and white,,which I still need to fix and make perfect before I show it to the professional model who's pic I worked from to do it. Dont' wee any way to add a pic here to my response showing the first effort.

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
I Like to Reflect
Often see adverts for models in our local paper from local college and art groups who need nude models.
Perhaps try contacting your local college or anywhere local that runs art evening classes and things.

If this reply breaks our rules please