Forum - The Sexiest Forum on the net - NewbieNudes

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

View full profile

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

Heterosexual
Lesbian
Gay
TV / TG / CD
Live Cams
Free photo hosting
view:    desktop  |  mobile
Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
VTCali
Smokers
I just bought a new Weber Smokey Mountain Cooker Smoker. Can't wait to try it. Does anyone have any tips or recipes they'd care to share?
Thanks

If this thread breaks our rules please 
caseyjonez
I live & die with my smoker/grill. There's a book called BBQ25 by Adam Perry Lang that has become my gospel. His recipes are great as is, but also easy to adjust to your own taste. I realize your post is almost a year old...hopefully this is still helpful. Rock on with your smoker!!!

If this reply breaks our rules please 
VTCali
caseyjonez said: I live & die with my smoker/grill. There's a book called BBQ25 by Adam Perry Lang that has become my gospel. His recipes are great as is, but also easy to adjust to your own taste. I realize your post is almost a year old...hopefully this is still helpful. Rock on with your smoker!!!

thanks Casey!

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Trick to try
Get an Amazn pellet smoker, 6 inch, uses pellets and then you only need a little charcoal to keep temp at 225 to 250, moved to one side. Great results!

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I got a DigiQ for my grill smoker. Was the best investment besides my Big Green Egg. The day after we cooked on it for the first time we gave our gas grill away. I will never go back to gas.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I am old school cabinet smoker and wood chips. Running off propane. Biggest tip that I could give you is keep a journal on what you have done. Everything from brine or rub to cook temps and what chips or pellets you use. That way you are not trying to remember what you have done and wether you liked it or not so you can tweak it or not later.

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Smoked Ribs
I have had a couple types of smokers over the years, and always was just not quite happy with my smoked Baby back ribs. So most of the time I boiled them, then finished on the grill just to carmelize the BBQ sauce.

Then I found 3-2-1 ribs, you can Google it for details.

Basically, apply a dry run, better if you let them sit overnight.
Then in smoker for 3 hrs at 225.
Remove and double wrap them in foil and add a little liquid, (cider vinegar, beer, soda or whatever) then wrap them up tight. Back in the smoker for 2 hrs @ 225 or use the oven smoke not needed, this step just steams them.
Remove from foil, apply your favorite bbq sauce. And return to the smoker for 1 Hr @ 225. This just sets the sauce and finishes them. I do not smoke during the last two steps.

The best I have ever made, often rivaling any ribs I have ever bought.
My current smoker is a Masterbuilt electric so I can use it as an oven for middle stop and maybe add
Heavy dry rub is key.

Enjoy
Jabis