Forum - The Sexiest Forum on the net - NewbieNudes

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

View full profile

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

Heterosexual
Lesbian
Gay
TV / TG / CD
Live Cams
Free photo hosting
view:    desktop  |  mobile
Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Sexual furniture
We have just bought a new bed and mattress. We expressly chose one with a deep, firm mattress and that was quite high from the floor to top of the bed. the reason? Purely so I can stand up and she can lay back at the corner of the bed and it is the perfect height for me to glide in and out of her really deeply. Also great for cunnilingus whilst I sit on a chair and saves my back!

Any one else ever bought furniture with the design selected around your sex life?

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
I have liberator pads with bondage cuffs. Theyre expensive but well worth it and easy to store.

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Blowjob Stools
I have two little stools that are just the right height for blowjobs. They're much more comfortable than kneeling. heart jerk dildo jerk heart

Forum Level:
A Thinker
Oh yes. We recently got an adjustable bed for this specific purpose and are loving it.

For blow jobs - back almost all they way up and the foot down. Perfect for watching her suck me

For sex and cunnilingus - back down foot all the way up. She sits on the edge of the foot and lays back. She’s at the perfect height to eat her ( me sitting on a stool) and after that she’s also at the perfect hight for sex. I just stand and slide right in.

I just wish the bed had more than 2 preset positions. Need one for sleeping, one for TV watching, one for BJ’s , one for eating and sex 😀

Forum Level:
I Like to Reflect
We purchased a piece of sex furniture called the "Wedge". And that's just what it is shaped like. Adjustable heights and straps for legs or ankles. Along with a adjustable spread bar with cuffs. it's great for oral sex, anal and just good old fashion balls deep fucking. Hubby and friends use it with me all the time. Great at parties.

Forum Level:
A Thinker
luv2jump said: We purchased a piece of sex furniture called the "Wedge". And that's just what it is shaped like. Adjustable heights and straps for legs or ankles. Along with a adjustable spread bar with cuffs. it's great for oral sex, anal and just good old fashion balls deep fucking. Hubby and friends use it with me all the time. Great at parties.

We have one of these too - they are great and putting your nasty bits just in the right place for when a mouth comes along 😀😀

Adjustable bed has replaced it mostly but the cushion is great to take on the road😀😀

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Large leather stool
We were furniture shopping, wife picks out this very large rectangular stool, stupidly expensive. I said if we get that we’re fucking on it! It’s the perfect height for her to kneel on for doggy style or if I kneel on the floor it’s the perfect height to eat her ass. We also have a bouncy chair thing she can sit in, she can ride my face or dick more comfortably.

Forum Level:
A Thinker
bimarriedbottom said: We were furniture shopping, wife picks out this very large rectangular stool, stupidly expensive. I said if we get that we’re fucking on it! It’s the perfect height for her to kneel on for doggy style or if I kneel on the floor it’s the perfect height to eat her ass. We also have a bouncy chair thing she can sit in, she can ride my face or dick more comfortably.

I have to imagine furniture designers keep this in mind when choosing dimensions for new pieces 😀