Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Forum Level:
Just getting started
First love, second time around
I met Maureen in VBS. Yes VBS. We soon became boyfriend and girlfriend. We were just kids and her parents saw me as a bad influence, so we broke up for a couple months. We got back together and stayed together until Maureen and her family moved. We tried to stay in touch, but it was across the country and eventually our relationship faded. We lost contact a long time ago.

Through the magic of FB we reconnected several years back. After the initial excitement we went back to our lives, with the occasional comment or like.

Then, 3 years ago she reached out. A business trip was taking her to my city and she suggested dinner to catch up.

When Maureen walked in I could still see the joy and excitement that she always had. She was dressed conservatively and looked beautiful. Now married, a mother of teens and working full time, she is a force of nature as she's always been. Her eyes were still stunning, compassionate, blue as the sky....

Religion has always been a part of her life. She grew up pretty sheltered, with strict catholic parents and her catholic high school had 40 students in total. That upbringing has made her a very religious person.
After a prayer we shared a bottle of wine and a good dinner. We talked about everything. Work, life, family, relationships. I was in between relationships and she grabbed my hand and said a prayer that I'd find someone.
It was a genuine good time. At one point she said "We had a lot of fun didn't we?"
"yeah."

She mentioned our first kiss, a first kiss for both of us. Awkward, but emblazoned into both our minds.
I said we shared a lot of firsts, and she changed the subject quickly.

Maureen was saving herself for her husband so we never actually had sex, but we did a lot of other things. Because we were both so young, I think I'll just leave it at that.

But now at dinner we went back to casual chat. Dessert and a couple drinks later and we were saying goodbye.
I was almost home when I got her call. She was still in the hotel bar. She couldn't work up the nerve to ask, so I did.
"Should I come back?"
"Could you? if it's a pain, don't worry" She played it off as she couldn't sleep because of the time difference and would love to talk more.

I met her at the hotel bar. We talked a good long time. At one point I wondered if she really called me to just chat. She was after all always a moral compass for me when we were kids. So I just pushed a little. "You look beautiful". I said it because she did, and she is.

"Mmmm, a lot of time has passed." I realized she meant she wasn't the 16 year old she was last time we saw each other. (Thank god!) I pointed to my thinning hair and said maybe she hadn't noticed it. She laughed.
I'm a sucker for dark curly hair, and I'm sure that started with Maureen. Her eyes have always been inviting blue crystals. And maybe her body wasn't the body of a younger woman, but from what I could see, it was magnificent. Wonderful, full hips, and breasts that give her body curves that can stop your heart.

And those lips, my God. She had, and still has a habit of pursing her lips when she thinks. Plump and supple and deep red, it was hard to concentrate when she'd purse them.

We talked more, and more, and more. I realized that if I didn't do it, it wouldn't happen. I put my hand on her leg and she froze. She looked at me. I leaned in and gently nibbled at those lips. Then I kissed her until I felt her breath as she repressed her excitement. Maybe it was the drinks or the idea of making this old flame, now a conservative christian, feel a ping between her legs, but I had to say something-

"I've been thinking about licking you "down there" since you wrote to me last week." She closed her eyes. Her hand squeezed mine, like she was trying to squeeze the desire away.

On the elevator up to her room I ran my hand down the back of her skirt, over her beautiful ass until I found her thigh. She took a breath. I could feel her excitement.

Her hands shook as she tried to open her room door.

Inside I think I was more excited than she was. I walked towards her, put my hands on her hips and took in the moment.
I wasn't sure what was about to happen, but here we were, decades later. Different people, but the same passion to be with each other.

I kissed her and she stood still. I rubbed my hands along her womanly curves, stopping to squeeze her thick round ass. She was not there and I could feel it. She looked deep in thought and said that she'd only been with her husband. I told her that I thought that was really beautiful and I was happy for her and that she has something so strong and lasting.
"I met him right after you. So..."
"I get it..."
"It's going to take a minute."
"It could take "Not gonna happen," if you want."
She smiled and touched me. "This wasn't the intention, ever."
I hugged her and we stayed there a few minutes. Then she kissed me.

We kissed our way to the bed. I was a bit surprised at how timid she was. Granted it had been years, but she gave me a run for my money when we were young. And then it dawned on me. She's been with one guy and who knows what he's like, but I could tell there wasn't a lot of passion. She didn't invite me up to her room to be gentle. We were here because she wanted to feel that raw sexual heat we had together.

I put my hand on her thigh and ran my hand up her pantyhose, until my hand found her warm crotch beneath that thin layer of nylon.
She moaned as I rubbed her.
She gasped when I tore a hole through them and my hand touched her naked thigh.
She gave me the look I'd been looking for as I tore my way to her warm warm lips,
Maureen always was an angel, but she had a devilish look when she wanted something.

I played with the tiny hairs just outside her panties as her hand found my crotch.
I needed more.
I stood up and took off my pants. She started to undress. "No. come here." The head of my cock was already sticking out the top of my underwear. I pulled them down and stood at the end of the bed.

There is something about watching a beautiful woman in work clothes swallow your shaft that I don't think I fully appreciated until that moment. Her wide hips, wrapped tightly in her skirt was almost as fun to watch as the ring of red lipstick collect at the base of my shaft.

I found the zipper to her skirt and she wiggled her hips out of it. She had underwear on under her pantyhose, and honestly, seeing that round thick ass wrapped and wiggling was so hot I had to stop for a moment. I pulled away and looked down at her. That was no better. Those eyes, those lips, begging to please. Her hanging breast were pushing her shirt buttons to the limits.

Before long I was kneeling at the end of the bed and she was on her back as I licked her thighs. Her musky smell had me drooling, but I teased both of us, rubbing her through her panties, nibbling her thick inner thigh, but I couldn't last. Her ripped pantyhose made me want to eat her all night, so I ripped the crotch of her panties to get to her pussy. I tried to control myself, but found myself buried deep in her lips. I decided to do what I had always done all those years ago, I wasn't going to stop until she came.
I looked up as she struggled to get her shirt off. She pulled at it and it came undone. She sat up and her breast dropped from her bra as she let them loose.

I ate her like I would never be able to taste a woman again. Sometimes I'd stop lapping up her juices and blow gently on her lips, cooling them, making those thighs quiver with anticipation. Her hips would roll with agony, desperate to be touched. I'd watch her engorged lips pulse, begging for something between them. I'd barely touch her. She'd muffle a moan against the pillows. With my tongue stretched out I'd push my face against her, my tongue finding her tangy insides, my nose pressed against her clit.
A muffled moan against the pillows, then her red face would look down at me, aching to cum.
I flittered my tongue along her clit and watched her voluptuous MILF body squirm, on the edge of ecstasy. She swiveled against my face and I could feel her muscles pulsing with excitement as my tongue rolled inside her.
My fingers swirled in and out and side to side as she worked her hips against my face. Her hands found my hands and I could feel her tugging, wanting me deeper.
Suddenly I heard a small uncontrollable squeal and she pulled away from me. She rolled on her side and convulsed as she came. Her tiny voice jittered as she moaned.

After a rest, She lay me on my back and climbed on. Her thighs sticky with juices, her face flush with excitement, she pressed herself against my throbbing shaft and slid.
I'm not gonna lie, those hips sliding, those eyes watching for my excitement, those breasts swaying as she slid those hot, wet lips up and down my shaft, I almost came. I had to stop her.
I pulled her to me, and it didn't help. She stopped above me so I couldn't kiss her, but her breasts were touching my chest. I was going wild. I think she realized and she pulled her lips off of me. We looked down to see her lips, barely sticking out from her beautiful patch, hovering over my throbbing shaft. I flexed, trying to touch her and she pulled away. I grabbed her head and pulled her towards me, we kissed passionately and she lowered her hips and slid her lips up and down my shaft.

She sat up and ground herself against my cock. Her breasts rocked and bounced, as she took fast deep breaths. I put my thumb on her spot and she rocketed to an orgasm. She fell onto me and kissed as she whimpered quietly. I could feel her whole body quivering.

I couldn't stand it any longer. I rolled on top of her and positioned myself.
When we were young we had played "just the tip" a lot. So I put my throbbing head against her swollen pussy lips. I looked and she nodded and I pushed gently, "yeah?"
"uh huh."
I pushed the helmet of my cock past her lips.
"uh huh."
Her lips slid along my shaft as I pushed deeper
"uh huh."
Deeper.
"Uh huuh."
She craned her neck to watch as she took every inch of me in.
"MmmUhh Hhuh."
I lifted her hips so we could watch her lips swallow me to my base.
There was a joy in her face as we rolled our hips with each other. It was deep and passionate and beautiful as we connected in a way we've always wanted. "I've wanted to do this a long time". "Me too."

But, again, we were never gentle, and she didn't call me to be gentle.

I picked up the rhythm and she rolled her hips against me and flashed those devilish eyes my way. I began to thrust. Watching her breasts bounce and shake as I pounded her was all the incentive I needed to keep going. She bit her lip, trying not to moan too loudly as she held her breasts in her arm. They giggled in her arm as our skin slapped together.

We tried everything we could. watching her lower herself on my shaft and her breasts bounce as we rammed against each other was a highlight for me.

At one point I needed to see her ass and rolled her over. She lifted her thick candy apple ass up in the air. It was red from all the slapping. Before long those hips were rolling around to move my cock inside her, to hit those places she wanted itched. Eventually she was prone, that magnificent ass arched up under me as she played with herself. I wanted deeper, so I rolled her on her side.

And that was it. I found a wall that she never touched before, Like a needle finding a nerve she let out a guttural "Mmmauhhh" and looked at me like "what are you doing?" I rocked the head of my cock against that spot and she muffled a moan.
"Let it out. No kids, no husband. Just fucking let it out.
I pulled all the way out and firmly back in to her wall. I grabbed that thick thigh like a handle bar and rode her until her muffled moans turned into deep, womanly moans of pleasure.
Suddenly she was quiet. Her breasts rocked, her body quivered, and her phat ass rippled like the sea as I pounded her. She let out a "Mmmmmmmmm- Muuhhhah! She shook as she came and I held on as she uncontrollably shuttered. It was too much.
I pulled out and shot a load of cum on her thigh and thick ass as she shook in the throws of cumming.

I stayed the night. She wanted to "Do like we used to". And we did.
I watched that good christian woman try to fit my whole shaft in her throat while on hers hans and knees.
She road my face and moaned like she wanted the whole floor to know she was getting fucked.

No big surprise, hubby doesn't go down on her and she's been fantasizing about being with someone else. It was a "God send" that she got a trip to New York because she always wanted to be with me again. I could tell the next time hubby was with her, he'd know something was different. Maybe he'll step his game up, or maybe not and I'll be between those thighs again someday.

If this thread breaks our rules please 
invisible7
wow
Great story and well written! Have me all hard.

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
TY, I'm glad you liked it! Yeah, It was not easy to remember all that and keep writingsmile I had to stop a few timessmile

Forum Level:
Just getting started
TY, I'm glad you liked it! Yeah, It was not easy to remember all that and keep writingsmile I had to stop a few timessmile

Forum Level:
Just getting started

Forum Level:
A Thinker
So sexy
I had the pleasure a few years back of traveling home and running into one of my very first crushes. Your story brought back every detail of the nights we spent together that trip. I figured it could never live up to what I had dreamed in my mind. I was so wrong.
Thank you so much for a great story and refreshing my trip in my mind.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I'm glad it brought back good memories! I feel the same about Maureen. Yes, it was very hot, but it also felt intimate and passionate and we should have done it a long time ago.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
AWESOME story!! THANK YOU,as always!!!!

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Thank you!

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Great story. Like always. But I think it might be better to cooperate with some small toys when watching the story. For example: masturbation cup, pocket cat, etc. https://acmejoy.com/

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Wonderful story
Such a wonderful reunion story. Great writing from you as usual.

I hope you two have continued to get together and it works be great to hear more stories about the two of you. She sounds wonderful.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
TY
alto said: Such a wonderful reunion story. Great writing from you as usual.

I hope you two have continued to get together and it works be great to hear more stories about the two of you. She sounds wonderful.

Maureen is wonderful, I'm happy that came through. It was an amazing night.
Sadly, We haven't has a chance to do it again. We live across the country from each other. Watching her posts on FB, I have a feeling she would be game. Hubby better deliver soon!smile
B