view:    desktop  |  mobile
Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Chicago Here!---Maybe it's TIME to start saying our Goodbyes?
We,ve been here for Maybe 15 years? But to be "Real"--never Paid anything!----Not because we're cheap---but because we don't send out our credit card #s----And I don't THINK NN takes U.S Money Orders???----Never found an address to send them too??????----Anyway----a few months back--we were Banned ! (They told us--it only takes two members)----We E-mailed someone (?) and got reinstated. We "Watched" what we POSTED-----nothing about the Sex Resorts and Clubs that we go too.---Now they ( I guess NN ) takes down any of our Replys? SO it MIGHT not be too long for us? ----A few years ago, A man and his wife Started a SEX Site (for the Money)--from Denver CO--He listed his phone # (don't THINK it's Posted anymore--LOL)---Some of his members--Didn't like us Posting about our Sex Parties?? Maybe because their MOM wouldn't allow them "out of the basement"?---anyway---WE called and talked with the guy---He talked with BOTH of us---we TOLD him---That maybe we're the Only REAL couple on his site?----OH----we can't log-in anymore , see we don't lie.--SO maybe it's GOODBYE from here too? Smoothie 2002 and Dancer. THANKS for the time!

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Fire_brand
I don't understand what you are trying to say here. What is being deleted? Pictures? Statuses? Why were you banned?

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Chicago Here!
EXAMPLE---Look in "Meet People" Post----Somewhere in Tennessee----Says we replyed (smoothie) ----but isn't there?-----also see SWM in Arkansas---two replys,one was made before we knew the one in Tennessee was GONE?

If this reply breaks our rules please