Forum - The Sexiest Forum on the net - NewbieNudes

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

View full profile

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

Heterosexual
Lesbian
Gay
TV / TG / CD
Live Cams
Free photo hosting
view:    desktop  |  mobile
Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Stealing panties
Whose panties have you stolen?

If this thread breaks our rules please 
1cummthirsty
I stole
A pair from my Size Queen of Spades ex... A brown thong . I have them on in one of my pics.. Way back when they were freshly stolen they were cummmm soaked from her then BBC b/f .. I have since licked them all clean ... raspberry raspberry raspberry raspberry raspberry jerk jerk jerk

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Super Contributor
No one's! But I have a few pairs I'd like back.

--fantasm

1shyvixen
What is it with stealing our knickers? Wouldn't a willing picture be a better momento?

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I'm with fantasm on this one. I need some back.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Stealing worn panties is a man thing. Soooo erotic

LyLyGo
Sometimes they seem to dissappear, like my socks too. Hmmmmmm ohmy

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
I've ended up with a couple of underthings by accident, but I've never stolen any panties. I'm far more interested in what's inside them.

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Panties
I just don't get it. Clothing of all sorts is best when it's on the floor. Perhaps left as a trail from your front door to a comfy spot. I'm just not into panties of any kind, even if she's still wearing them. Get 'me off and lets get to work!

BiGuyPantyLover
Taking women's panties
jerk I have taken sisters from her panty drawer when visiting her.Apt.mgr. and apt neighbor from laundry room.If I happen to see either one of them taking laundry to laundry room,I would go in when they were in dryer and take a sexy pair.Have even gone to public laundramat and taken strangers panties.When masturbating in panties that I know had been worn by my sister,turns me on the most but apt.mgr. and neighbor's panties also get me very hard.I once went to apt mgrs apt for something while wearing her panties.Began to get erect while wearing her panties and talking to her.The fact she had no clue I was wearing her panties,was so exciting.I went to my apt and stroked off into her panties and then put them back in laundry room full of my cum.Not sure who found them but hope she did.

chuckychester3
i was very tempted to pick up a pair of black frilly panties in pool changing room once to take them home but didn't i regret it now, oh lordy how many jammy wanks could i have had wearing them and wanking into them!

Forum Level:
A Thinker
I might have 'borrowed' a few pairs of dirty panties from female friends. jerk laugh

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Since it's not likely that I'll get to fuck my buddy's wife, I can at least fantasize about it by smelling her worn panties she leaves lying around.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
stealing panties
i use to be a plumber everytime my neighbor called i would go over and steal a couple from there dirty clothes sometimes i would j/o in there clean panty drawer. jerk was awsome.

Forum Level:
I Like to Reflect
not really stolen
I used to live an apartment with a community laundry room, there was so many times when I washed clothes and found some panties in the machine, if they were sexy I would keep them, if not I left them on the table if the owner came back looking for them.

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
I've never stolen a girls panties but a couple of times I found them in my bed I believe left there on purpose....since who pulls up their jeans against their pussy and doesn't notice they don't have underwear.....and since I was rewarded with more sex for returning them. cool

(guys stay focused repeat after me, you want what's in the panties, not the panties)

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
I used to wear my sister's but didn't steal them. I started at 13, but she left for college when I was 14.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
stolen
Long list, lol, wifes of course, gfs, moms, sisters, mother in law, sister in laws, nieces, yeah I've been busy n bad

Jamhe86
Never stolen, but was gifted a pair. When my wife and I were younger we'd fool around in her car in her highschool parking lot. Once afterwards she put her panties in my pocket and when I got home I hid them in my guitar case. I have a definite thing for panties, but personally I only care when a woman is actually wearing them. It was still a cute sexy move on her part love

HabitualWanker
As I have a fetish for panties my list is extensive, and ever growing.
Mother, sister, neighbours and their daughters, gf's, wife, stepdaughter, nieces, daughter in law, colleagues.
I wear their panties over my shaved cock, I sniff their panties (I really enjoy smelling the cunts of those I know in their panties), I masturbate in their panties (spunking in them and licking up my cum from the gusset after).
Sucking other guys off in panties is such a turn on for both.
I'm masturbating now in pretty pink lace trimmed thong panties.
I will be spunking in them soon. Happy wanking! X jerk jerk jerk

Forum Level:
Just getting started
stole my older sister’s red nylon knickers,wore them constantly,wanked in them etc. never gave them back as she went off to university. stole my wife’s red silky knickers and wanked in them. still have them hidden and play in them occasionally.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
When our pest control guy come to spray the inside of our house, i always stay in the garage to work, Before he gets here i always put a pair of my wife's used panties on top of the clothed basket. When he leaves i check and her panties are always in a new position, so i know he picks them up and smells them and probably licks them, what a turn on. raspberry

Jenniferslut
If I ever seen anyone stealing my panties they would get a load of buckshot in their butt! Panties are not that cheap these days.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I have stolen loads of panties actually. My GFs girlfriends, my friends wife panties. Even stolen from neighbors and my GFs sister too. Its weird but it turns me on some how..

Forum Level:
Just getting started
A lot...
I've taken a few of my past gf's panties, a couple of my female friend's, and i keep taking my roommate's wife's cause she is a mean ass bitch, well that, and I like wearing themwink

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I've lusted for certain womans panties but have never actually taken any, closest I've come to that is when my brother was renting a basement apartment, I walked into the shared laundry room and the bikini's of the young teenage babes living upstairs were hanging to dry, I was alone so I quickly took the bottoms back to a bedroom so I could masturbate on them, covered them in cum reall good and put them back ! jerk

Forum Level:
Just getting started
panties
Have been stealing panties for a long time any time i have the chance to find a pair of well worn panties i take them friends wives sisters i make it a point to offer help to any sexy ladies that need help with their house so i can have the chance to check out their dirty laundry i have girls living in my rental house and always help myself to their panties when they have a problem enjoy sniffing them and jerking thinking about them very hot

SaintPatrick
Have stolen plenty over the years. Anytime we visited cousins when younger I would have to get a pair from the hamper. Also a few in work from girls that happened to be coming back from a weekend away and leave their bag in work with the weekend clothes. Going to my neighbours for a party later so I will be hoping to get a pair of her dirty ones too

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Jenniferslut said: If I ever seen anyone stealing my panties they would get a load of buckshot in their butt! Panties are not that cheap these days.

would be fucking annoying too if from a set
go buy them you cheap bastards
lots are sold used

slutlonny
My younger bro used to steal mine