Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Former Lovers
What do you most remember (fond memories) about a previous lover? Guys and girls. From mild to wild.

I remember one lover telling me she preferred anal sex to everything else and she was ready for it that way anytime I wanted it.

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
I remember a past Gf of mine being a total slut. Anything or anyone I told her to do she would. My best memory was when we lived together we had an extra phone line for internet and fax. So we came up with the idea of going around to bars and rest stops and truck stops and we would write her name and number on the bathroom walls. So then guys would call and ask for a "good time". No matter the time of day she would say yes. Alot of times it was late at night so she would get up and go fuck some random guy and come back home to bed. She never got paid for it and most of the time did it bareback and come home with a cum filled pussy. I got so turned on knowing she was out sluttin it up. There are more stories about stuff she did but that is by far my favorite. I know you all will ask so here goes. At that time we both had great jobs and hers had her move across the country, We parted on good terms so all is will.

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Hubby had a girlfriend that could truly deep throat. He could feel his cock hit the back of her throat, could feel her kind of swallow, and then could feel his cock slide further down her throat. Puts a smile on his face when he remembers it.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I had a bf that was bisexual in the early 80's. We only went out for a few months but they were very wild. We would swing with other bi couples.

Forum Level:
I Like to Reflect
I had 1 who introduced me to choking/breathplay. It was exciting and ive taught my wife to enjoy it too.
1 introduced me to anal one night as a place to cum because she was ovulating. I was addicted and have had to have it from every woman since.
my 1st fiancé would bite my shoulder when aroused. Then as she neared orgasm she bit harder and harder. She cracked my lower ribs with her knees riding me hard. My intro to painful sex! She raked her nails down my back when I was cumming.
My ex was into very painful sex. She loved xxxxxxxx and introduced me to it. She liked costumes and having her clothes torn and cut off her. I loathe her but honestly the sex was great. She gave me all the anal I wanted, anytime I wanted it!

marriedbi52
pachuco71957 said: Hubby had a girlfriend that could truly deep throat. He could feel his cock hit the back of her throat, could feel her kind of swallow, and then could feel his cock slide further down her throat. Puts a smile on his face when he remembers it.

Not past, but Mrs. of 45 years liked it when I'd put it ALL the way in & enter the mouth of her womb. Usually saved that for the last dozen or so strokes till I was ready to cum, then I'd push into her womb & make my deposit directly!

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Nothing really...
Most of my former lovers were not very good in bed, in all honesty. Many of them make me more aggravated or angry just recalling them. My first time is memorable, but essentially PTSD... So, I'm glad that the past is behind me, in these instances...

Currently, I'm hoping to get my health back up after having some serious heart attacks last month, so that I can once again enjoy my incredibly handsome and virile husband. Especially since I want to reward him for taking care of me in my time of such dire need. heart

Forum Level:
I Like to Reflect
First time I tasted a pussy...brilliant,

First BJ was after I'd cum inside her...awesome!

Her_Toy
Fond memories
It's hard to choose; so many fond memories. I've been lucky.

One lover, a workmate whom I had a couple of one-night sessions with, I particularly fondly remember because there was no penetration (she was 'saving herself' for the man she would marry) but our sessions were still amazing. In particular, I remember one orgasm where i came as she lay on the floor wanking me as I straddled her chest and leaned back. The orgasm went on for ever, and I shot this fountain of cum that came down and landed across her chest. It took me several minutes to recover, and I've recreated that position many times since with my wife (she knows it's a recreation of a previous sexual encounter, and loves to help me with it).

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Going Down for the First Time
I very fondly remember the first time that a guy went down on me. After several years of dissatisfying missionary and an occasionally doggie, I finally, finally had an orgasm and suddenly sex was wonderful !! Why oh why, did it have to take soooo long? Thank-you, Ted. thumbup1

Smoldering
My first girlfriend was an amazing woman
When I was very young (Ok, in high school) I met a girl from a neighboring town at a party neither one of us were supposed to be at. She was a little overweight, had gorgeous ample breasts and long, flaming, coppery metallic red hair. She wore these big library glasses and was a bit self conscious. But when she laughed, her blue green eyes would light up the room. I was a young kid with overflowing testosterone, thick glasses and braces. For some reason, we found ourselves making each other laugh, and then it got to be silly laughing. We'd had a couple of beers and neither one of us drank much, so I'm sure that contributed.

By the time the party split up (someone's parents appeared to be coming home a day early - we scrammed) she and I had been spending most of the evening making out and grinding in the corner. Apparently our horniness had inspired others, and there were later stories of wet squishy sounds coming from bathrooms and side halls - all other people. I do remember walking in to an unlocked bathroom to find a couple with pants open and hands very busy - she was moaning and he looked terrified even though his cock was like a telephone pole.Stuff like that.

I got her name but had no idea how to contact her. A few days later, I heard from some friends that she couldn't stop talking about me, and so they got contact information. Turns out that she was two years older than I. We phoned each other and she drove down (I didn't even have a driver's license yet)

Long story short, we both fell head over heels and that began the first real relationship either of us had ever had. It stayed hot and loving for a year, until after she left to go to college; she ended up on the West Coast and we lost track of each other.

We were both very, very careful for all the right reasons and a few of the wrong ones. We were both practicing Catholics at the time and so all that guilt shit had us both in leather collars. But we learned the art of creative masturbation, learned how to be free in touching each other, learned about respecting personal space and became adept at sexually charged cuddling.

In retrospect, it must seem really tame and weak to recount this relationship - we never actually had penetrative or oral sex. But what we did have was amazing and for me, the timing at a critical part of my adolescence was important. I learned from her how natural and how liberating a truly loving, considerate and playful relationship could be. Unknowingly, she provided me with a context within which my later relationships of all kinds with women, would develop. I was truly happy and felt excited for the future, understanding that the world included people like her.

I love my wife deeply, and even with our sexual dysfunctions we still have the most intimate relationship I've ever had with anyone. But my first girlfriend taught me not to be afraid to be vulnerable and to love. Sex was in the air all the time, of course. But love ruled the day with that woman, plain and simple. I will always be grateful for the privilege of knowing her.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
LOL - Catholic guilt - how many of us were fucked up because of that?

Going back to middle 1970's and luckily - since we were both Catholic - we took things in stride. Over the course of 8 or 9 months - our guilt diminished. She liked oral but never let me cum in her mouth. She loved to fuck 24/7 - anytime - anywhere - which was fine with me. Regretfully - if we weren't fucking - we were arguing. She took my virginity and I was grateful.

It was the second GF - again - a strict Catholic - who leaned towards oral on me to keep me happy - we are both tall and had to avoid back seat fucking. To my amazement - the first time she sucked me - I warned her I was cumming and she worked harder - and swallowed every drop. Imagine - we couldn't fuck but she would swallow. I was a happy guy.

Forum Level:
Just getting started

i have had two lovers, my first love in college and my husband.

my first love was wild, passionate, unbelievable. we lost our virginity together and i think, given the chance, we would have made love in every spot that we could imagine. he was unbelievable and i had almost no shame when i was with him. i never went as far as no panties but if he asked, i would have. i was constantly hungry for him and he for me.

but it burnt too hot and too fast and after almost flunking out of college and a pregnancy scare, i realized that for my own mental and physical health i would have break up.him.

i love my husband but sometimes i just remember that first lover.

Forum Level:
I Like to Reflect
asslover4ever said: LOL - Catholic guilt - how many of us were fucked up because of that?

Going back to middle 1970's and luckily - since we were both Catholic - we took things in stride. Over the course of 8 or 9 months - our guilt diminished. She liked oral but never let me cum in her mouth. She loved to fuck 24/7 - anytime - anywhere - which was fine with me. Regretfully - if we weren't fucking - we were arguing. She took my virginity and I was grateful.

It was the second GF - again - a strict Catholic - who leaned towards oral on me to keep me happy - we are both tall and had to avoid back seat fucking. To my amazement - the first time she sucked me - I warned her I was cumming and she worked harder - and swallowed every drop. Imagine - we couldn't fuck but she would swallow. I was a happy guy.

I hear you. My wife seems to suffer from catholic guilt more now than when in her rebellious youth....which I had amade more of it then! bounce

Forum Level:
Just getting started
First Lover
My first lover was amazing...then again, sex was amazing every time. We fucked in just about every room and for me had most of the firsts. First blow job. And that was rather hot because she loved hot peppers and had eaten some before the blow job. Boy was my dick hot afterwards. First anal sex. Did not do it long. First hand job driving.

My co-workers would ask about my weekend and I said it was great. They knew I was fucking someone.

She did not want to get pregnant and I definitely agreed with that. So, I wore condoms when we fucked. One night we were going at it with me behind her and then all of a sudden it started feeling amazing. The condom has split and I felt her pussy without the condom...that was the absolute best feeling ever. Thankfully, she did not get pregnant.

She was a lot of fun. My second lover was more adventuresome...we fucked just about everywhere, including Walmart's parking lot during the day.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
hmmmmmmmmm
I had a handful before I married. My college bf took my virginity. An abusive asshole I guesd that set the tone. I left him and enlisted. I learned to enjoy giving head. My experience was females were expected to perform sexually to get ahead. I wouldnt call them lovers but I gave supervisors head often. One thing to say about it, married supervisors arent picky, they didnt complain that I never swallowed. I had 1 guy, he supervised several of us females. He was married. He was weird, had strange fetishes, a sadist. He probably taught me alot about shutting up and taking the pain. Worse, he only wanted me when I was ovulating. I wasnt aroused or pleasured. I was told to wear my service dress. He would bend me over his desk, he pushed into me without lubing me or arousing me, he would thrust and growl like an animal. He would tell me to salute the flag which meant I was to struggle and cry while begging him not to get me pregnant, when I did he would explode. After I was allowed to clean up with wet wipes he had in his desk. Then he would give me an emergency contraceptive and glass of water and make sure I took it. I always assumed he did it to all of us. Even today I can cry on demand during sex.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
another former lover
My ex husband knew about the past with supervisors and college. He knew I was considered a barracks slut. I drank and partied a lot and more than once got drunk and let a room full of guys all take me vaginally. I somehow never got pregnant. My ex husband however introduced me to anal. He took it anytime he had an urge. It was he who broke me in anally. Its amazing how after a guys taken your ass hard a few times then does it gently you do about anything to keep him happy so he does it gently the next time. Long as I let him use it whenever he wanted it was gentle. All these years after, I still believe he liked anal more than vaginal.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
past lover was a huge cummer , omg hahaha the memories

Smoldering
spinstergal said: My ex husband knew about the past with supervisors and college. He knew I was considered a barracks slut. I drank and partied a lot and more than once got drunk and let a room full of guys all take me vaginally. I somehow never got pregnant. My ex husband however introduced me to anal. He took it anytime he had an urge. It was he who broke me in anally. Its amazing how after a guys taken your ass hard a few times then does it gently you do about anything to keep him happy so he does it gently the next time. Long as I let him use it whenever he wanted it was gentle. All these years after, I still believe he liked anal more than vaginal.

Jesus.

That sounds hellish. I certainly hope you've had better experiences with men since those days. We aren't all abusive assholes and it makes me angry that one person can feel entitled to do so much harm. .

crying

Forum Level:
Just getting started

Jesus.

That sounds hellish. I certainly hope you've had better experiences with men since those days. We aren't all abusive assholes and it makes me angry that one person can feel entitled to do so much harm. .

crying

I lived as a submissive. I didnt mind anal so much, I just hated when he came. The sexual part of it was just me sat I satisfying my man. The cum, I just hated feeling it inside my ass. Im still a sub, but I will never let a guy use my ass again. If they take it during xxxxxxxx so be it, but thats the only way.
We didnt work out. Most of why is my fault, a little his. I cheated on him a few times. I destroyed the marriage. He was absolutely my dom. Sometimes it was miserable but mostly good. I got almost anything I wanted, he spoiled me. In return I was expected to spoil him, which meant sexually. I wore revealing clothes, went braless most of the time, even in tops that men could see through. I enjoyed what he did for me, I was willing to reciprocate. He didnt want stuff, he wanted me, where he wanted and when he wanted, not to mention how he wanted.
It had its ups and downs. I like guys, I like being submissive and being a kept woman. That usually brings requirements of obedience and subservience. Guys are as big a asshole as I let them be to me.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
smoldering
If your gf/wife asked you to choke her during sex would you? If she asked you to slap her during sex would you? Bite her? What IF she liked pain and needed it to cum? Ive had a lot of guys and even the sheepish ones come alive after ive asked them to hurt me during sex and theyve done it. Theyre assholes to me, but I kind of bring it on myself. I watched a guy once become hard pouring hot wax over my breasts. I wanted to see his reaction so I made myself cry. Just teared up and whimpered, his head was dripping precum. He loved it, he just didnt know he would.
ive had a weird sexual past and its made me how I am. Maybe someday I will find a guy who will make me a kept woman again? But guys take what I let, they are assholes because I let them be. Im sorta responsible for it.

Forum Level:
I Like to Reflect
CuteKayla said: past lover was a huge cummer , omg hahaha the memories

Totally agree, I've really enjoyed thinking about past lovers. I remember in my teens going with a g/f to a hotel for the night, I came five times and as she was trying to rub me stiff for number six, the skin on my cock started to swell up all puffy until the foreskin had completely overtaken my dick. we had to stop then as she was a little tender also. Happy dayz jerk

bryan5151
lovers

One lady I worked with, was hot, we fucked every chance we got, when she got out of the office onto the road as a rep we met once or twice a week, had 3 some's with my wife and other guys, took her anus virginity, then dp her with other guys, she would do any thing to have my cock in her,

some of my male lovers have also been great, one took 3 to 4 hours each time to fuck and fist me then blew a nice load into my hot ass, met him for 3 years each week,

so many to recall all, one gay couple took turns tag teaming my ass for hours, each pounding me until he tried then change, was so hot when they both dp me and cum, happy days

Help / Contact | Rules |  Terms of use / disclaimer | webmasters | Epoch Billing Support | Privacy Policy | DMCA / Takedown Request
18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement
Page generated in 1.06 seconds