Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Creampies, Who eats them?
raspberry

I have always wanted to eat a nice fresh creampie. I never want to bring it up with any girl I have been with, as it seems taboo and weird. I am bi, and only occasionally when the mood strikes. I always wanted to be with a couple, and enjoy the creampie at the end, but seems that there isn't an interest.

Would love to hear if anyone likes it, and maybe in the New England US area.

If this thread breaks our rules please 
mainecouple
I love eating my wife after sex. I prefer to dive right in as soon as I cum, while I'm still feeling horney. I also enjoy it when she becomes vocal and demands that I clean her up!

If this reply breaks our rules please 
phzlover
I recently had a 3 way with a couple. Oddly enough the husband was totally cool with her coming up to my place and playing with me just the two of us. I've never been with someoe's wife that 1)Knew I was playing with her and 2)Was ok with it!!!! Anyway, we played for a while and I sent her home with a load of my cum in her pussy. Her husband came home early from work to clean her up!!! How about that!!! She told me that they were both very horny from that.

jackbirdjay
I love eating cream pie so fucking hot. My first time I was 26 had a 3 way with a couple in there 50's. She was very vocal in what she liked. Her hubby was on his back with his feet on the floor she was on top reverse and I was eating her clit and his nuts. He shoot a big load in her. It was hot watching it drip down his shaft on to his balls. I started licking she was watching with her hand on the back of my head. She said thats it honey lap it up and then slide off his cock told me to clean his cock up. After I licked him clean she lay on her back told me to eat her. I was very happy to lick her clean.

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
[i] Creampies, Who eats them? 8-Apr-11
02:10

I make cream pies...................I prefer eating peach pie. raspberry

I'm not afraid of licking pussy after I've fuk'd it but I'm sure not after the cum like it was dinner. devil

Forum Level:
Just getting started
eating cream pie
Who likes?, Moi!, cannot be equaled

Forum Level:
Just getting started
recently tried this on the wife for the first time........in a word AMAZING yahoo And she loved it too - not really like her to let me go for that kind of thing, but she really loved it too

our combined juices tasted great. Nice and sweet mixed together. I couldn't stop thinking about it afterwards, and we spoke of it together and how hot it was.

have tried again since with same results.....

I LOVE CREAMPIES happydance

Forum Level:
Just getting started
very rarely do this wen its my own cum but have enjoyed lots of my wifes nd other mens creampies. Every other man my wife has been wif since we have been together (about 13) i have had the honor of lickin their sex juices out of her nd cleaning her up. It has been about 9 month since i did this last nd thats a shame as it has 2 be wifout doubt th best thing ever. Bein told every little detail about their fuck (where, wat positions, how big he was, if they oralled eachother) all while i lickin her clean nd tastin their sex, FANTASTIC jerk

Forum Level:
Super Contributor
Not part of my husband's repertoire. Can't say that saddens me.

--fantasm

Forum Level:
Just getting started
well I have had a few opportunities have eat some cream pie's and mmm yummy I do love the taste. I also love it when licks after he cums in me.

xxxSue

Forum Level:
Just getting started
no not me , thats not my obzession blushing

Forum Level:
I Like to Reflect
i eat my creampie from my wife
about once a month
and it tastes great raspberry raspberry raspberry raspberry

ukshaver001
Love it........

Forum Level:
Just getting started
a variation
my wife is oral and swallows. then she likes to lock a big french kiss on me. so, i guess i eat them.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I do
I love eating the wife out after she has been with another guy, we are into M F M threesomes and usually go about it with the other guy fucking her first and filling her up, then I do the cleaning up and go silky seconds, I pretty well leave them to it for the rest of the night to do what they want to and when the nights finished I get to really do my thing with her.
We had a very interesting night with a guy that was also into cream pies, after I came in my wife he went down and did the cleaning up then he fucked her and filled her up so I did the cleaning up again and then fucked her for him to do the cleaning up, this went on all night long.
The wife loved all the attention lol.

thumbup1

shymom41
rick181au, that sounds like a lot of fun!! I think I'd love that, too love

Nightjack
I LOVE them. Just dont get to enjoy them often enough

Forum Level:
I Like to Reflect
Love to find a hot creampie to lick!

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I DO.... I DO.....

flyincouple
We love making the creampie and he loves eating them!
bounce jerk

Southington1
I have and enjoyed it.. Wish to more often

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Cum filled pussy
Love licking a fresh fucked, cum filled pussy, especially someone else's cum!

shadow45
I like creampies very much my own or other guys. If the lady has never had a guy do that for them she is amazed someone will do it and the ladies cum so damn hard while cleaning up. It also helps me to regain a hardon more quickly to continue the fun.

cuckold4life85
its one of the best things about being a cuckold! raspberry mmmmm..mmmm!

Forum Level:
Just getting started
creampies
Had a "road whore" girlfriend one time that I used to eat after she fucked her husband. smile I've ate my wife several times after I dropped a load in her.

robwinnipeg
I definitely love the thought of it, but have to admit once I've cum in her the feeling isn't usually quite as strong then. However, I do sometimes either when I still find myself wanting to, or sometimes just because I know it really turns my girlfriend on when I do. She usually cums pretty quick when I bury my face in her cum filled pussy! Never had the opportunity to eat another guy's creampie, so not sure if I would or not. On one hand, I'm not sure I'd want to do that, but then again, if I haven't cum myself yet, I might be so horny by then I'd do anything!!! raspberry

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I luv eating out my wife after I've cum inside her pussy. I'd like to lick another mans cum out of her pussy if I had the opportunity. thumbup

cumangetme1978
Me i love eating pussy with cum in it.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Creampie
My husband has been begging for me to bring one home for him. I have been dismissing the idea for some time, but it is beginning to sound tantilizing to me. I guess I would like to find out if he REALLY wants to lick another man's load out of me.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I enjoy it! Have only done my own, so far, but would be interested in cleaning up after someone else.

voy8
Love it
I've only done my own, with my wife, but do love the taste. I'd like to try another mans someday.

Help / Contact | Rules |  Terms of use / disclaimer | webmasters | Epoch Billing Support | Privacy Policy | DMCA / Takedown Request
18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement
Page generated in 0.89 seconds