view:    desktop  |  mobile
Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
innocentbbw
group sex/swinging
I personally would love to try either group sex or swinging, I find just the thought of it huge turn on!

Anyone tried and recommend?

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Group sex and swinging
Same here ....love to try it !!! raspberry

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Oh yes! Can highly recommend it!! thumbup

Montencof
I have done threesomes and same room swaps. Fun,fun,fun.

DanajustDana
Highly recommended, it must be a sin to have this much fun. LOL

Forum Level:
Just getting started
thumbup Go for it, you will enjoy it. thumbup

DanajustDana
DashDot said: thumbup Go for it, you will enjoy it. thumbup

Definitely as much fun as you can have with your clothe's off, the more the merrier.
bounce yahoo bounce

KnowHowdaUseIt
innocentbbw
Pity you are so far away...

peachesncream69
Been there done it and even got the t-shirt. Can highly recommend it.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I have always wanted to go down on a woman while she was getting fucked from behind. Has any one ever tried that?

Forum Level:
Just getting started
If it's something you really want to do then go for it. I have had so much fun doing threesomes and moresomes. I can't wait for the next one!!

Forum Level:
Just getting started
group sex
wife and I have had a great time at clubrelate.com. Private nice hotel apartment/suite in Tampa and Orlando FL. Both sexes and masturbation only. But that includes BJ's, wanking and being wanked, lots of fingering, lots of jerking. My wife has had upwards of 45 guys cum on her in a night while she got more off on her own. Motto/rule is you ask to touch! guys usually outnumber girls but we have been there when numbers are even.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Yes and yes! It's been a while but looking for more!!

Forum Level:
Just getting started
showhard said: wife and I have had a great time at clubrelate.com. Private nice hotel apartment/suite in Tampa and Orlando FL. Both sexes and masturbation only. But that includes BJ's, wanking and being wanked, lots of fingering, lots of jerking. My wife has had upwards of 45 guys cum on her in a night while she got more off on her own. Motto/rule is you ask to touch! guys usually outnumber girls but we have been there when numbers are even.

My wife and I have our personal rule of no sex with others, but something you mentioned would likely get the green light from her. She is not into wanking other blokes but I don't mind if she dishes the odd one out and I don't mind if one or two give her a rub and a look. Does anyone know if they have any of these no sex swingers parties in northern Australia?

Forum Level:
I Like to Reflect
It's "AWESOME" just go into it with an open mind and you will have the time of your life. thumbup

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Me to xx

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Both i and my husband have had group sex either threesomes or moresomes anyone on here who has been a member for more than 5 years should remember the pics we used to have on here,unfortunately i got busted and ended up removing all the really naughty pics but as far as swinger parties go we have been to 3 and never went to anymore even though they were hosted by good friends.We were there with the hosts and a few other long time friends the problem was that i and my husband were happy to have sex with our friends in front of all the others without condoms as i do not like them but because we and our friends were all were doing that some of the others wanted to have it off with me without condoms and even though we explained that we had known one another for at least 10 years they got a bit nasty so we decided that we would never do it again and stuck to our long term friends which has worked out really well as we both still have a lot of sex with our friends and feel totally safe.I would never do the car keys in a pot scenario in a million years......Pictaker50 xxx

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Yep
Have been in quite a few MFM always a lot of fun

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Love it
Like Pictaker50 we have limited our fun to long time friends and feel more safe with them. We love sex with our friends.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
group sex
we started swinging way back in the 70's with couples, and for ages we held orgies every couple of weeks, most times 6 or 7 couples would all get naked and fuck one another, some orgies were bigger,

then we also moved onto bi guys group fucks, at first just me meeting 5 or 6 guys to use my ass as their play toy, then i took my wife along and we both got fucked in all holes by them all, soon we had more guys join in too,was always good fun seeing her being fucked by lots of guys, and every one who came along enjoyed it too,

we have both been gang banged too, my best was about a dozen guys, but my wife out did me by far, one of her reg boy friends set her up and got some 50 or so of his workers to fuck her in a motel for some 14 hours, I missed that but when she told me about it she was so horny and had loved it all,

ever swinger must try group sex at least once, and ladies you have to try more than one cock at the same time too, never met a lady who didn't enjoy being fucked by 2 or more guys once she got going,

Forum Level:
Just getting started
If you are a guy, you may go for it, but if you are a woman, and check well before going. Because few times, what I have experience it, there were no other woman, and all guys and it became difficult to handle those, and escape become difficult. They will think woman is a sex machine, but no, i cannot handle more than 2. So check well in advance and go according.

Help / Contact | Rules |  Terms of use / disclaimer | webmasters | Epoch Billing Support | Privacy Policy | DMCA / Takedown Request
18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement
Page generated in 0.53 seconds