view:    desktop  |  mobile
Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
jerseywife69
cuckolding
i see alot of men on here that say they are cuckolds or want to be cuckolds..but where are all the cuckoldresses? i have yet to see one on here. ladies if you cuckold your hubby post here and let everyone know you are the boss! if you are a cuckold but you post here with out the wife, let us know who you are! i like knowing who the sub missive guys are! smile

If this thread breaks our rules please 
cummmthirsty
im a cucky
my SIZE QUEEN ex & I havent been together for 15yrs ,soo its been a long time . But ohhh how i crave it all again. I dooo soo dearly miss being her lil sissy cock-suckin cummmm-luvin cucky slut. She luved takin a str8 masc man & turnin me into a cummmm-luvin cock-sucker

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
i love my wife to meet other men and come home and tell me all about what thay got up to makes me rock hard when she is telling me .

Forum Level:
I Like to Reflect
Being a busy guy concentrating on studying, i'm going to just say it.....this would be a great arrangement for me. Getting it on with a married woman. Have all the fun and don't have to do the lovey dovey stuff.

Any in my neck of the woods?? wink

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Cuck...
i'm completely sub in bedroom to wife and her lovers. wife is on here occasionally but i'm on the account more than her. love your pix jerseywife!!

jim

Forum Level:
Just getting started
my girl and I did it for a while. She had a friend of ours who would have fun with. anyone want to chat PM me on here.

Forum Level:
I Like to Reflect
Wannabe cuck here ! Wife and I have talked about it, don't know if it'll ever happen tho.
Ai least she talks about it !!! smile

Forum Level:
Just getting started
No thanks. I'm already feeling emasculated enough by life itself. I don't need that reinforced in the bedroom.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
i actually like hubby with others , well not fucking as yet but watched him be sucked off twice and wanked off once , i loved it

ukgent_47
I like being the other cock in MMF threesomes, and it's horny when guys get turned on watching me fuck their wife. But it would turn me off if I felt there was any humiliation for him. For me it's not about him being sidelined, it's like me saying "Man, your missus is sexy and great at sex, you lucky man - thanks for sharing and letting her play". And then hopefully afterwards they fuck each other silly on the memory of it.

I also want my wife to play around, and for us to have threesomes. But if anyone thinks they could turn up and take the piss out of me they'd be out on their arse.

smile

jerseywife69
i just want to clear something up about the cuckold lifestyle. i have recieved a few e-mails from guys and women who think its horrible of me to do this to my husband and that i cant really love him because of all this. understand something...most cuckolds are wanna be cuckolds. meaning they wanna be cuckolds!..lol. its not like we actually force them into this..they want this lifestyle. its agreed apon by hubby and wife. most couples do it strickly for fun while others do it out of necessity..like hubby and i. my husband isent very skilled in the bedroom. plus he has a lower sex drive then i do. add in his tendency for pre-mature ejaculations and you have the reason he and i got into this lifestyle. but to do this and not hurt your relationship, you must have these things in place..total honesty..total disclosure..love for eachother and trust. even though cuckolding is about the females pleasure..dont think the cuckolded hubby dosent get pleasure of his own..its just that his pleasure comes from knowing other men are satisfying his wife. in reality..i would stop cuckolding hubby tommorrow if he asked me too because my love for him is more important then sexual satisfaction. iam just glad he hasent asked me to yet!..lol

ukshaver001
Male view
Let me add to the recent reply...

When wife had fun with a lover - I loved it too. Our sex life went thru the roof. She had a great time with lover - with my full knowledge, permission and encourgement. WE had great times after.

One of many definitions of cuckold : A man who knowingly, and maybe encourages, lets his wife have extra marital sex....

If the woman demands it - the man can say NO
If the man demands an extra woman - the wife can say NO

The way we saw the scene was "She was interested and I was more than happy for her".

Consentual sex is OK. The term cuckold is used to describe the male who's wife is playing - she is sometimes called a "hotwife"

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Hello all

Let me give this thread a bump

I am 58 yr old hubby who is very excited intereted in the thought of my wife dating. I want her to be all that she can be to explore and expland,push the envlope of her sexuality. I really see the cuckold/ hot wife lifestyle as one of love between the hubby and the wife. The hubby want the best for his wife for her to be happy etc, and the wife wants the husband to be happy and be fulfilled etc. It is out of the love the fololow this lifestyle love between both them.

Would enjoy reading listen learning chatting with others about this life style how it started how they live it etc

Ssherman
Just wanted to say that when I started my own thread, I didn't know what a cuckold was, but this is what the hubby and I are looking for. He wants me to have sex with other men while he watches. It's not a submissive or humiliating thing for him. Instead, it's a Voyeur thing, he loves to watch. We haven't done it yet, due to my nervousness, but it has really helped me understand the concept and the lifestyle that goes with it. Thank you all for your comments! It really turns me on reading all of your experiences! dildo
Keep it up!

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I am not a cuckold but have serviced many women who's husband is a cuckold. I find that the hubby either can't get it up or is just too small to satisfy his woman. That's where I come in. I pride myself in knowing what women want and I deliver. I am not overly endowed but I know what to do with it and they always cum many times while I am with them.

If you are interested I have pictures taken by a hubby who just wanted to watch. confused

Forum Level:
I Like to Reflect
Ssherman LOVE to fill your hot pussy as hubby watches!

Forum Level:
Just getting started
jerseywife69 said: i just want to clear something up about the cuckold lifestyle. i have recieved a few e-mails from guys and women who think its horrible of me to do this to my husband and that i cant really love him because of all this. understand something...most cuckolds are wanna be cuckolds. meaning they wanna be cuckolds!..lol. its not like we actually force them into this..they want this lifestyle. its agreed apon by hubby and wife. most couples do it strickly for fun while others do it out of necessity..like hubby and i. my husband isent very skilled in the bedroom. plus he has a lower sex drive then i do. add in his tendency for pre-mature ejaculations and you have the reason he and i got into this lifestyle. but to do this and not hurt your relationship, you must have these things in place..total honesty..total disclosure..love for eachother and trust. even though cuckolding is about the females pleasure..dont think the cuckolded hubby dosent get pleasure of his own..its just that his pleasure comes from knowing other men are satisfying his wife. in reality..i would stop cuckolding hubby tommorrow if he asked me too because my love for him is more important then sexual satisfaction. iam just glad he hasent asked me to yet!..lol

Your right when I had a girl friend that cuckolded me I was so in to it. I was more in to it than she was.

subforher
Cuck want to be here. Haven't done it yet but I'd love to watch the wife with another guy. I'm a total sub for her and it would be about me being dominated and humiliated but then I love it.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
damotchka
My husband gets pleasure when I have sex with another man. This does not mean that my husband can not satisfy me. My husband likes it when I give preference to another man.

sandranj69
My husband and I have been living the cuckold lifestyle since 1991 and its been incredible. But I have always been the boss..even before I began cucking him.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
because of my small size I cant make my wife orgasm by intercource so iots so hot to watch her being satisfied bye a better endowed man watching her thrust up to his strokes and moaning with pleasure satisfies us both

Forum Level:
Just getting started
because of my small size I cant make my wife orgasm by intercource so iots so hot to watch her being satisfied bye a better endowed man watching her thrust up to his strokes and moaning with pleasure satisfies us both

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I really want to try it but my gf is nervous. I really want to suck her lover hard , watch hm fuck her and then lick his cum out of her afterwards and give her another orgasm.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Hubby submissive
My hubby is cuckhold submissive and I can be submissive or dominant depending on our play person. We have a buddy who cums and I control them both, tie them up, fuck them with strap on's tell them what to do....

Then the hot (did I say Hot?) younger army guy that came this weekend was dominant with both of us and I loved it when he told us what to do. He pulled my mouth to his via my long hair while pulling hubby's head down on his cock at the same time....Best ever.

My hubby is a big strapping strong handsome man (that women love) & no one who knows him would ever suspect that he'd be open to any of the above much less that he craves it, lol.

He's my hottie...

Forum Level:
Just getting started
well as my name suggests im more naturally the sub partner but my Hubby is also more naturally sub ( same as above says tall handsome tattoos long hair not what you expect when you say sub man eh ?) and we have spoke about FLR and cockolding actually me forcing him to suck cock and watch me being fucked is our go to fantesy just now x

hardthick86
Subslut- I will fuck your wet hot pussy while hubby watches. He can see my thick cock thrust in and out of your tight wet pussy until I cum deep inside of you then lick it out.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
George Wallace said: I really want to try it but my gf is nervous. I really want to suck her lover hard , watch hm fuck her and then lick his cum out of her afterwards and give her another orgasm.

OH yes would luv to do this with my wife.

Amanda1953
My cuckold husband
I love cuckolding my husband, took a while to get to the point now where we are in the lifestyle,I'm very much the Dom and he my sub, the more I humiliate him the harder his tiny useless Cock gets

Help / Contact | Rules |  Terms of use / disclaimer | webmasters | Epoch Billing Support | Privacy Policy | DMCA / Takedown Request
18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement
Page generated in 0.83 seconds