Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Forum Level:
Just getting started
suggestion regarding PMs
(Realize now I posted this in the wrong section earlier...ooops!)
Is it possible to make it so that the person sending the PM can't tell when you've opened it? As of now, as I know from when I send them out, the message caption goes from bold print to regular print when the recipient opens the PM, and there are some really annoying "message stalkers" that check their sent messages folder and then the minute they know you've opened it but haven't responded right away they send another message (or several) asking why you didn't respond, "Don't you like me?", blah blah blah, sometimes even getting nasty about it. I'd love to just be able to open them and respond in my own time--sometimes I get a chance to read but responding is way more time or effort than I have at that moment. Thanks,
Gabby

If this thread breaks our rules please 
_medusa_

I'd like this feature too....drives me nuts when you get one of them message stalkers checking when the message has been opened. Sometimes I pop on for 5 minutes and don't want to be answering random pm's from nutters demanding an answer to some really pointless question about camming etc!!

2c

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Super Contributor
Nutters on NN? sending random PMs? I find that hard to believe! LOL LOL LOL

_medusa_

LOL raspberry

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Thanks Medusa, not sure anyone with power to change these things actually reads them, but I'm glad I have at least one other person in support! thumbup

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I can appreciate what a pain in the ass "instant PM reply stalkers" must be to you ladies. I do like to know when and if my PM has been read. Patience is a virtue - lol. What I don't understand is when (and how) someone
NEVER reads your PM even tho you can see they have logged on many times since you took the time to write. sad

_medusa_

Some people, especially ones who post a lot will just delete messages from people they don't know. I used to post loads and straight after posting I would be bombarded with messages saying "nice tits" or whatever. Sometimes I would get so fed up with them all I'd just delete a handful without reading them....I guess they still stay as unread on the senders sent list.

Renaldo_Moon
rolleyes Awww laugh Why would someone tell you to fuck off confused You seem like a nice enough fella thumbup1

imalilhothead
I don't care who knows whether I've read it...if they keep bothering me I just delete em before I even open em anyways.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
yeah but then they get revenge by giving you a million 1 votes!

imalilhothead
Pffffffffff @ 1 votes...fuck em. So some ass boil gives you a 1...look in the mirror chickie...you got great tits from what I can see and are probably a good person.

I wouldn't let a 1 vote or a million of them change how you view your body or personality.

Forum Level:
Regular Contributor
Wot she ^^^^^^^^^ said. thumbup1 thumbup1

Help / Contact | Rules |  Terms of use / disclaimer | webmasters | Epoch Billing Support | Privacy Policy | DMCA / Takedown Request
18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement
Page generated in 0.41 seconds