view:    desktop  |  mobile
Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Bill85359
Lets Limit the Number of Profiles and other nuisances
The Rules are already there to delete spoof blogs... Wenchie agreed and cheered for it... I noticed Wenchie supports the idea of fake profiles being shut down and names members as prime examples of everything
NN SHOULDNT stand for!"

I reposted the rule (which is already in place but not being acted upon) and Wenchies demand for action as supporting documents below AFTER I make my the other suggestions..

Number one....

In the spirit of limiting blogs as suggested by the blog bullies.. status updates should be limited to a reasonable number as defined by someone reasonable...

Number two

The updates should not contain words like cam, bang book, buy me, show me, do you want to see my, dick pussy, cock, cunt, wet, hard, pix, vote for, 1, 10, fuck, my, you them... or anything boreing at all

Number three

Comments on blogs should be limited to friends only...

Number four..

A moderator alert button for fake profiles....

Number 5

Another button to alert moderators to stalking an harrassment "Comments" on ones blog...

Number 6

I would like a rule that says a member may tell stalkers and people harrasing them to not contact them.... and if they persist be immediatly removed and banned....

Any way... heres the fake account rule... followed by wenchies endorcement I really think it needs to be acted on since the free multiprofile types are way out of hand..

Maybe its the free memberships that need to be deleted since its the free access profile policy that is being abused..not the number of blogs

Spoof accounts 13-Jun-07
12:54

Any members found to be creating accounts such as patricia4 or 5 etc will have that account closed aswell as their main one. We will not tolerate further disruption on this matter. To all concerned "Grow Up!"

It is also worth mentioning that any member who creates any account for the purposes of acting in a fraudulent manner will suffer the same fate.

~Wenchie~
Time for change! 11-Aug-10
03:29

Lets just hope this inforcement is still in place!
What about members that join purely to spew destructive crap in forum?
They are either past members or members too chicken shit to post under there
true identity!

The very ones with no profile, no pictures and nothing to add to the NN society but
destruction.

Come on support, you have the power!

look at lickone and anglo, the prime examples of everything NN SHOULDNT stand for!

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Active Contributor
What are you hoping to achieve with this?

If this reply breaks our rules please 
purr_rr
um
tap tap testing testing is this thing on
hello can u hear me down the back
cough cough

purr_rr
ok
i think we all need to take a deep breath and just go back to what we were doin before it all went crazy

live n let live

Forum Level:
I post, a LOT
thumbup grin

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
thumbdown

Bill85359
you don't selectivly limit anything.... every limit opens the door to more limits... my thinking is, lets just jump to the end of the line..

Then we can ban photos of people who don't shave or weigh to much (whatever that means)and get rid of anything or one that who ever has the biggest mouth disagrees with...no more hypocracy.. no more nonsense..

The idea of NN and nudity is about self expression...or so I assume..

same rules for blogs as photos....don't like it dont look... mind your own bussiness and be on your way... but some dolts think they have a right to decide content.. and act in a way that would get them booted if they did it to a photo...

That old saying about first they came for the neighbor comes to mind, its just different goose steppers..... her suggeston has nothing to do with anything except her wanting to ceate problems.

Ok now she has one and will till shes muzzled....

Bill85359
Stupid ideas huh? I can already see them coming and that will be the end of NN...

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
The last word never comes
for there is always another
who will try and speak it.

mr richard glass
Ahh but then you wouldnt be able to write things anonymously like you did when I first encountered you under the name taterslald2.
Personally I don't care how many profiles folks have.
Use them to be kind and all will be well.

Peace

anomalee
smile smile smile smile smile smile smile smile smile smile smile smile smile smile smile

enough?

anomalee
I did find one Tatersalad

that lasted only one day.

Probably the mayo. LOL

imalilhothead
Having multiple accounts is NOT against site rules. It is however, against site rules when said multiple accounts are being used as "spoof" accounts or for the sole purpose of harassing other members.

This subject has already been hashed out in another thread and if I remember correctly, tho I could be wrong, I believe either Support or NN had a response that reiterated the above.

As far as the patricia12345, etc accounts, that was also hashed over and for those that were actually members back then, they remember what the deal was and why the "spoof thread" was started by Support. For those that weren't members then, I would suggest you do some research before you start spouting off about things you know nothing about or at the very least using them to further your childish vendetta against those that 1) comment on a blog you put up on the internet for public viewing, 2)disagree with said blog or make comments to that fact.

Zaffy
STOP
FUCKING SPEAKING FOR ME!!

JESUS!! curse curse curse

imalilhothead
He continually speaks for others because he has nothing else to draw from.

Bill85359
Wencie
Wenchie wrote that herself and posted it... she spoke for herself I just reminded her what she said.... As far as glass goes I only see half empty guess who else does..l

anomalee
My father yelled and called us names and all we heard was noise.

My mother spoke softly and with wisdom and to her we listened.

Sometimes you just have to not read, stop listening and use the elephant in the room as a coat rack.

In the big picture these things don't matter one grain of sand except
in this site there ARE rules about what can and cannot be said and
it's not fair to others to be a rock in everyone's shoe.

We don't want to follow you and read everything. But when you post everywhere and use other's names it's the same as trolling except we know who you are.

You have Purr. She's all yours. With that fact you , it seems to me, should be blissfully happy and so totally wrapped up in your life to come with her that you have no time to pick on people who you'll never meet or have to deal with.
JMO

Bill85359
Wenchie wrote her comment herself.....its in announcements on the spoof blogs thread... anyone can see it...I'm not putting words in her mouth and her name was on the post... thats what was said..period..

People whineing about a phony issue..

I think you are about the only one with clean hands... that hasn't used someons elses blog to spread bile or editoralize...

But I notice your very careful about who you critique... are you afraid to offend them? They'll get around to you in due time...all you have to do is disagree..

Zaffy
Bill, my last word
Im my own person, Always have been, always will be, I've upset plenty of people dont you worry about that..

the differences between you and I is, I state the truth, and the truth hurts

you attack peoples personalities...thats a whole world of difference.

I hope Bill, now your back, you have nothing but inner peace and respect for others, the same thing

I hope that EVERYONE else has on here too..

~W~ smile

seaxun
Santa's watching u lot glare
ya better watch out
ya better take care
Santas on his way ohmy angel

Zaffy
bet get those undies of yours on ya head then seax, so he recognises ya!

laugh devil

Forum Level:
I post, a LOT
according to rumor, part of Licky's job at Quantico is to perform covert surveillance on Santa scared

anomalee
Bill
This isn't my favorite part of NN to be so it's going to be short.
I do disagree with ALOT. I've also said so.
I disagree with alot in the blogs also.

But my real life is so heavy I just don't need to battle here if I can
just shake my head here in private and walk away. At least most of the time. Because believe me if I didn't I'd probably be banned.

Bill85353
Not that there is any double standards about posts
The Rules are already there to delete spoof blogs... Wenchie agreed and cheered for it... I noticed Wenchie supports the idea of fake profiles being shut down and names members as prime examples of everything
NN SHOULDNT stand for!"

I reposted the rule (which is already in place but not being acted upon) and Wenchies demand for action as supporting documents below AFTER I make my the other suggestions..

Number one....

In the spirit of limiting blogs as suggested by the blog bullies.. status updates should be limited to a reasonable number as defined by someone reasonable...

Number two

The updates should not contain words like cam, bang book, buy me, show me, do you want to see my, dick pussy, cock, cunt, wet, hard, pix, vote for, 1, 10, fuck, my, you them... or anything boreing at all

Number three

Comments on blogs should be limited to friends only...

Number four..

A moderator alert button for fake profiles....

Number 5

Another button to alert moderators to stalking an harrassment "Comments" on ones blog...

Number 6

I would like a rule that says a member may tell stalkers and people harrasing them to not contact them.... and if they persist be immediatly removed and banned....

Any way... heres the fake account rule... followed by wenchies endorcement I really think it needs to be acted on since the free multiprofile types are way out of hand..

Maybe its the free memberships that need to be deleted since its the free access profile policy that is being abused..not the number of blogs

Spoof accounts 13-Jun-07
12:54

Any members found to be creating accounts such as patricia4 or 5 etc will have that account closed aswell as their main one. We will not tolerate further disruption on this matter. To all concerned "Grow Up!"

It is also worth mentioning that any member who creates any account for the purposes of acting in a fraudulent manner will suffer the same fate.

~Wenchie~
Time for change! 11-Aug-10
03:29

Lets just hope this inforcement is still in place!
What about members that join purely to spew destructive crap in forum?
They are either past members or members too chicken shit to post under there
true identity!

The very ones with no profile, no pictures and nothing to add to the NN society but
destruction.

Come on support, you have the power!

look at lickone and anglo, the prime examples of everything NN SHOULDNT stand for!

PBR6_AGAIN
And there are some of us who get told we are stirring the pot? So you reposted an old post you'd already posted under your previous nick............

"Wenchie wrote her comment herself.....its in announcements on the spoof blogs thread... anyone can see it...I'm not putting words in her mouth and her name was on the post... thats what was said..period..

People whineing about a phony issue..

I think you are about the only one with clean hands... that hasn't used someons elses blog to spread bile or editoralize...

But I notice your very careful about who you critique... are you afraid to offend them? They'll get around to you in due time...all you have to do is disagree.."

This last section especially amuses me bill ".........are you afraid to offend them? They'll get around to you in due time...all you have to do is disagree.." Pot.....meet kettle.

rolleyes

anomalee
I burnt my tongue really bad. And the roof of my mouth too. So bad it hurts to eat.
I want to hang my tongue out and just stick ice on it.

Sorry for the change of subject.

Well,

not really.

Hi PBR6

smile

PBR6_AGAIN
anomalee
Ooooh tongue burns suck.............BAD sad I've taken a huge gulp of boiling hot tea before, forgetting I'd just poured it and prepared it..............and paid dearly for it sad OW.

Subject? There was a subject? smile Hi Anomalee smile grin

Oh - and the ice works well - but still try a painkiller - ibuprofen or something too. I've had that work well.

anomalee
Othay. Thanths. tongue

Mrs.Ohio Lullabies
blink copied from Bill own post..

"It is also worth mentioning that any member who creates any account for the purposes of acting in a fraudulent manner will suffer the same fate."
I think ya forgot to read that part unsure

imalilhothead
Do unto others as you would have them do to you...but whatthefuckever you do....DON'T do what I'm doing because it's different.

I would think and would have hoped that this could have been dropped but I can see it won't.

I, for one, now find this whole thing extremely boring, redundant and rehashed to the point of childishness and will not be commenting again.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
WTF
WTF ,,,,,,,,Thought this shit was over,,Someone needs to grow the fuck up

Help / Contact | Rules |  Terms of use / disclaimer | webmasters | Epoch Billing Support | Privacy Policy | DMCA / Takedown Request
18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement
Page generated in 0.95 seconds