Forum - The Sexiest Forum on the net - NewbieNudes

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

View full profile

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

Heterosexual
Lesbian
Gay
TV / TG / CD
Live Cams
Free photo hosting
view:    desktop  |  mobile
Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Forum Level:
I Like to Reflect
Getting pulled over...
Over the weekend a friend of mine was telling me her story about getting pulled over for speeding. She told me that she tried to flirt with the cop and show some skin to get out of the ticket but didn't work for her unfortunately. (by the way, she is a very attractive girl).

So my question...

Have you tried to seduce a cop (male or female) and how far did you go? Did it work?

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
I Like to Reflect
No one has tried anything???

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Fun red
Never happened to me.

If you are into the cop thang, you must see, The Bad Lieutenant, There is a very naughty scene in that movie in regards to two young women getting pulled over by the very bad Harvey Keitel. grin

Forum Level:
I Like to Reflect
Lol. I will be sure to check it out.

Yeah it's always been a fantasy of mine. Getting pulled over by a hot sexy female officer who seduces me and makes me please her all to avoid a ticket. Lol.

Forum Level:
I Like to Reflect
I know a few cops casually from the hospital. Weve shot the shit a bit. Being a bigger woman im self conscious so I ask that question. I even phrased it does it matter im a bit bigger?
Most admit they will lecture a women more often if her top is low cut. Even though im heavier, pretty much that doesnt matter. They enjoy the down blouse view. Ive never had a cop admit it literally, just round about vagueness. The better the view, the more talking to they give women.