Forum - The Sexiest Forum on the net - NewbieNudes

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

View full profile

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

Heterosexual
Lesbian
Gay
TV / TG / CD
Live Cams
Free photo hosting
view:    desktop  |  mobile
Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Categories - how about some more
I think we need some more categories - yay for the pussy licking section, but I think we'd benefit from some more, such as 'Bondage' (for example I like being tied up, but not neccessarily S&M); 'Anal'; and 'Fisting'. Anyone agree?

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
yes
how about peeing,squirting,dp and public flashing.

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
More more more categories
Yes, I like the idea of a bondage section, pissing certainly, public flashing yes, but it may be dangerous, maybe just call it 'flashing'. Also I am all for something on fisting and men masturbating women, not just women playing with themselves (which is one of my favorites)

Maybe we could have a 'how to' section as I have noticed a number of comments about how to go from an anal virgin to fully active. I would be happy to post on S&M and bondage tips.

So yes please more categories. And thanks for the thread.

Sydney

dansturbia
Different category ideas
They don't have catagories for cum swallowing or exhibitionism do they? They should make a kuma sutra sex positions category. Some of those positions you might be able to do once

Forum Level:
Just getting started
anal sex
I think we DEFINITELY need to have a separate category for "Anal Fucking" and "Fucking"

maybe even a "strap-on" category...or perhaps a "clothed" for all those people who are new and scared to show it? I've seen some artistic things done with clothing too.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
new catagories
so theres dicks large /dicks small. how about a dicks certified with a rule or tape measure, for those brave enough to show the world. is the idea that the average cock is 6" long right? lets find out.
certified cocks! theres a new catagory for NN thumbup1

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Sure do agree. Anal and fisting. Insertions? How about Average cocks....when posting pics i'm always torn between small or large..haha, well no one likes a gloating wanker, but understating is not soo good either.. wink

Forum Level:
Just getting started
certified cocks
i still think its a good catagory. large or small, there will always be some-one bigger and there will always be some-one smaller. you have to take your hat off to the guys with really small dicks who are brave enough to put up some proof shots, its got to be easier for the guys who have noticably large cocks. but over a period of time if enough guys (or girls) posted pics, it gives a clear record.
i'm supposed to be above average, but it doesn't stop me wondering if that whole 6" average is true.