view:    desktop  |  mobile
Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
consideratepenis
Nude cock-wrestling, for a pussy prize
OK, Imagine this, guys. you are naked, and erect, as is your opponent. You have to wrestle the other dude to the ground, but first, you have to cock-joust him - thrust your member at him, into his crotch. A lady (for sake of argument, she-prime) is both your spectator, referee, and prize. The loser has to watch the winner fuck the girl, and if he (the loser) is VERY lucky, then she might wank the loser off afterwards. or not. Does this make you horny??

If this thread breaks our rules please 
FunandHorny
not exactly sure of the rules but I would like to play. Especially with she-prime as the prize

If this reply breaks our rules please 
ominousjo
how do you win

Forum Level:
Just getting started
cock wrestling for pussy
I fantasize about cockfighting another man with his wife and mine as the the prize.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Yon win by making the other man go soft by either nailing his balls or hurting his cock with your own. If either man goes limp, either by pain, lack of will to fuck the woman they are cockfighting to win, or cumming prematurely, he loses. There is nothing better than fucking a woman who has just seen your cock defeat another man's cock who also wanted her.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
The cock jousting would be interesting. I’m pretty certain the wrestling part would be heavily in my favor 😂😂

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
I never had to fight anyone before I got the pussy but sometimes their husband, boyfriend
would want to fight/ assault me after.......that was exciting cool

Help / Contact | Rules |  Terms of use / disclaimer | webmasters | Epoch Billing Support | Privacy Policy | DMCA / Takedown Request
18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement
Page generated in 0.39 seconds