Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Hairy Legs & (Armpits?)
I was heading downtown this afternoon on the city's public transportation system and as I transferred to a different train, I sat across the aisle from a young (25-30) lady wearing a skirt and top.
The first thing I noticed about her was her very hairy legs. Hair was a brown color and was perhaps a half inch to an inch long. Looked as thought she hadn't shaved for some time or perhaps not at all.
She raised her left arm over her head once during the trip and I caught a peek of what looked like a hairy armpit.
It had been years since I had seen a woman who didn't or doesn't shave her legs.
What a nice sighting.

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Oh yes i agree, love hairy pits, some hair on legs mmmmmmmmmmmmm. smooth pussy smile

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
I would have shot my load if I'd seen her. I know for many not so sexy, but for me a total turn-on!

couple50s
I have always appreciated hairy women overall however this comes with a caveat.
When June and I were younger and dating I encouraged her to stop shaving. She did to please me. She had quite a hairy bush which is really my thing. She did grow armpit hair however I think this was more of a turn on from my directive perspective then it was from her physical attractiveness as a result.
Then came the legs. vomit Total opposite. I learned I liked a woman's shaved smooth legs. If she starts to resemble an Afghanistan goat herder on the legs I am out of there.
Today she maintains pubic hair and immaculately grooms the rest of her body which is just where I love it all to be. I love a classy lady with a hairy bush.

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Smooth for me, please.
No body hair below the eyebrows is ideal for me. Bald and smooth everywhere, pussy, armpits, legs. Especially frightening is a hairy butthole. Of course for many it?s the exact opposite. Whatever turns you on!

Forum Level:
Just getting started
bimarriedbottom said: No body hair below the eyebrows is ideal for me. Bald and smooth everywhere, pussy, armpits, legs. Especially frightening is a hairy butthole. Of course for many it?s the exact opposite. Whatever turns you on!

Guess we're all so different. What you like would be a total turn-off for me + vice versa. Probably easier for you to find what you like though. True hairy women are not easy to find these days!

Forum Level:
I Like to Reflect
100% natural
Two examples, #1, my ex. Italian lineage. I convinced her early on I prefer natural women. Her bush was dark but not super thick. We used a razor blade to remove all the lining from her swimsuits. Usually dark material so not see thru but you could see the crinkles from the hair. Also, the strays protruded out the sides, not alot but enough. She began keeping her pits natural in the winters then eventually year long. Finally the legs. Took until 10 years or so in for her to give in.
#2, my wife, all natural bush, pits & legs. Shes blonde though so its hard ever see her pits or legs. I dont eat trimmed pussy, havent since my late teens, early 20's.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
1hotnurse said: Two examples, #1, my ex. Italian lineage. I convinced her early on I prefer natural women. Her bush was dark but not super thick. We used a razor blade to remove all the lining from her swimsuits. Usually dark material so not see thru but you could see the crinkles from the hair. Also, the strays protruded out the sides, not alot but enough. She began keeping her pits natural in the winters then eventually year long. Finally the legs. Took until 10 years or so in for her to give in.
#2, my wife, all natural bush, pits & legs. Shes blonde though so its hard ever see her pits or legs. I dont eat trimmed pussy, havent since my late teens, early 20's.

Good to hear there are some natural women + their fans still active!

On a tangent Adidas have just featured an attractive Swedish model, Arvida, who is sporting hairy legs. Been a huge reaction with some nasty trolls threatening xxxx but also plenty of support. Though she's blonde the leg hair is darker than that on her head. I think she looks awesome ! Worth looking up for her photos + mini-film.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Yeh I have got hairy armpit, pubic and leg hair unshaved for years
I have got hairy natural armpit, hairy pubic and leg natural. I have not shaved since many many years and go in public with short cloth, sleeveless cloth with no shame. I also tease guys. Many that keep looking. Many like many don't. But I don't care, I just love myself.

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Thighs
I'll start regrowing my thigh hair - ear muffs - after Labor Day. Unlike most boners, it takes a few months for my thigh hair to lengthen. There's a picture of last season's earmuffs on the first page of my gallery too.

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
natural55 said:
bimarriedbottom said: No body hair below the eyebrows is ideal for me. Bald and smooth everywhere, pussy, armpits, legs. Especially frightening is a hairy butthole. Of course for many it?s the exact opposite. Whatever turns you on!

Guess we're all so different. What you like would be a total turn-off for me + vice versa. Probably easier for you to find what you like though. True hairy women are not easy to find these days!

there are hairy women, but comments as (they as natural women) being called nasty and unsanitary makes sure they dont post pics

quietwacpl
all married men need to learn to appreciate hairy women at some point. smile

Forum Level:
I Like to Reflect
Julieannfringe said: I'll start regrowing my thigh hair - ear muffs - after Labor Day. Unlike most boners, it takes a few months for my thigh hair to lengthen. There's a picture of last season's earmuffs on the first page of my gallery too.

I love your sexy earmuffs!

Forum Level:
I Like to Reflect
hairy_girl said: I have got hairy natural armpit, hairy pubic and leg natural. I have not shaved since many many years and go in public with short cloth, sleeveless cloth with no shame. I also tease guys. Many that keep looking. Many like many don't. But I don't care, I just love myself.

love yiur erotic sexy pits and bush also live a ladies sexy treasure trail and hairy nipples

Forum Level:
Regular Contributor
In my opinion, women are supposed to be soft and smooth from head to toe except perhaps some pubic hair. I can't even imagine climbing into bed and feeling a set of hairy legs against mine. vomit to each their own though.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Erosbi60 said:
hairy_girl said: I have got hairy natural armpit, hairy pubic and leg natural. I have not shaved since many many years and go in public with short cloth, sleeveless cloth with no shame. I also tease guys. Many that keep looking. Many like many don't. But I don't care, I just love myself.

love yiur erotic sexy pits and bush also live a ladies sexy treasure trail and hairy nipples

Thank you

Forum Level:
A Thinker

You look so sexy too, voted on many of your pictures

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
ilovepussy said: In my opinion, women are supposed to be soft and smooth from head to toe except perhaps some pubic hair. I can't even imagine climbing into bed and feeling a set of hairy legs against mine. vomit to each their own though.

if they are "supposed" to be smooth why arent they born that way??

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
quietwacpl said: all married men need to learn to appreciate hairy women at some point. smile

.........all married men, why?

Forum Level:
Regular Contributor
Artistic said:
ilovepussy said: In my opinion, women are supposed to be soft and smooth from head to toe except perhaps some pubic hair. I can't even imagine climbing into bed and feeling a set of hairy legs against mine. vomit to each their own though.

if they are "supposed" to be smooth why arent they born that way??

They aren't? I've never seen a baby with hairy armpits, legs or pubic region. LOL.......I'm just saying that I feel that women's bodies should be hairless. It is more feminine. Hairy legs and armpits are usually only something associated with men. Not that there is anything wrong with women letting it grow.....It is just my preference. As I said, to each their own.

quietwacpl
stevenasty said:
quietwacpl said: all married men need to learn to appreciate hairy women at some point. smile

.........all married men, why?

maybe your wife is the exception, but unless my wife is wearing a skirt she doesn't shave anything, even then it's the minimal amount she has to & in the colder months, forget about it

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Nothing wrong with a woman with body hair it's only natural, I myself prefer to be smooth all over but it's all individual preference smile

sebastiancawk
its nothing weird for me, I love all natural chubster girls;

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
More than full bush
It would seem that I'm slowly coming back into style, but there's always been a passionate cadre of hair loving Bushmen out here. Vivre la difference! thumbup1

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Full Bush & Hairy pits
Love a full bush and hairy pits are also a turn on, but prefer smooth legs

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Love a full hairy bush + pits, but REALLY love hairy legs on a woman!

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Shaved legs and neatly trimmed armpits.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
On occasion you may see me hairy but not my preferred state - just lazy
Hubby has to shave my pits as I can't see to shave something that close. I've started having my pussy and butt waxed about 5 years ago and I like the look. The bottom line is do whatever makes you and your partner happy!

Help / Contact | Rules |  Terms of use / disclaimer | webmasters | Epoch Billing Support | Privacy Policy | DMCA / Takedown Request
18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement
Page generated in 1.14 seconds