Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Eating pussy after she pees?
Have any of you eaten your wife or girlfriends pussy after she pees? Hubby just surprised me after we took some outdoor peeing pics. I said I didn't have any tissue and after I finished he stopped me and began to eat my pussy. I liked it. smile smile smile

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
No big deal
I've eaten my girl after she's peed before and its no big deal. Sometimes she even lets some pee out when she cums and it doesn't bother me at all. now i'm not saying I'd go and drink down a bladder full or anything lol. but a little bit is no big deal, it mostly water anyways and its sterile to boot.

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Master has often times gone down on me after I pee, and viceversa. I love watching him pee and he loves to watch me. It is a turn when he lick my pussy after I pee. Hope you enjoyed the attention he gave you and that we get to see those pictures.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I really like licking a womans peehole while she is pissing. raspberry

Forum Level:
Just getting started
no problem
several years ago i had been with the same girl for a long time, we were camping and it was really cold outside. she had to pee in the middle of the night and didn't want to leave the tent. I was kinda turned on at the time and she asked me to just lick her to get her mind off of peeing, i kinda figured it might be a trick but i didn't care. i went down and started to lick her pussy and she started to let out tiny bits of pee. soon she noticed that i was taking care of her and keeping her clean and started to release the pee right in to my mouth. she was a tiny girl and it wasn't to much to handle. i didn't mind the taste it was fairly watered down.

yorks_matt
i've done it a few times, really like, love to go down on women, and really like to do after they have just had a pee or if i've cum in them

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Would love to eat before during and after. But wife wont go there.

Always having fun just trying not to get caught!!

Danno

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Use to lick my ex after she peed it was fun My now GF has pissed in my mouth a few times and it was good

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Done it many many times no big deal just another function everybody does it

chuckster13
On many occations I have gone in the bathroom while my wife was peeing and said don,t wipe that and I,ll eat it.

Forum Level:
A Thinker
Eating pussy after she pees?
All of the time and sometimes mid flow too! drool jerk

Forum Level:
Just getting started
have not tried, but would love to

jersey_hubby
i agree..a little pee is no big deal at all!

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I love it, I love her to pee in my mouth and on me too, some of her pics show her doing this to me. I can't get enough

cumangetme1978
I love it when I am eating her and she pees

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I've eaten my wife out after she peed. But it wasn't like a golden showers thing.

SaintMark
thumbup1 Back before menopause, when my wife and I were a bit more sexually active with each other (we've always been faithful to each other, I know that for a fact), when we did "69", sometimes she would leak a little pee or would have gone to the bathroom beforehand and there would be a little pee left. I have always LOVED my wife's scent, her "natural perfume" as I call it, and the scent of the pee just added to it. I also found myself liking the taste. Yes, this will seem real weird, but it tastes, to me, kind of like microwave buttery popcorn. laugh tongue In more recent years, since she has gone through menopause, she sometimes leaks a bit more than she used to and, when we have made love, as we still at least occasionally do, it has not bothered me at all, I actually enjoy it. And, while some may go "EWWWW" about that, unless someone has an active infection, urine is actually sterile when it comes out of the body. It is also largely water with a few trace substances such as the famous phermones, urea and the like. And, oh, by the way, MANY cosmetics, some drugs - such as birth control pills of some kinds - salves and the like contain UREA, sooooo, anybody going "EWWWW" has probably had urine in and on you as a cosmetic, aalve and various prescribed drugs. And my wife has always sucked and licked my penis and always swallowed my semen so, although I enjoy it, contact with her urine in and on me is the least I can do in return. If my wife would agree to it, I would get her to pee in my mouth, from time to time, but she just has a problem with that although she knows that I get some in my mouth with I lick her clit and fuck her vagina with my tongue. love

Forum Level:
A Thinker
My guy loves me to pee in his mouth...in fact he loves me to pee all over him.

Forum Level:
I Like to Reflect
I think this all part of the "golden shower" vs "squirting" question we see here lots

The prob we men find is that there are not really any women out there really inot it and we get frustrated at the "teasers"....

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr blink

Forum Level:
A Thinker
I think that there are more of us gals who are genuinely into watersports out there than you think mbhmale. I like participating outside, laying down in the grass and letting my guy do his thing. There's something incredibly intense about being peed on/in. I love the way he 'milks' me to try to get me to pee in his mouth when he goes down on me. He swallows every last drop too.

ukshaver001
Damn It

Why wont my wife read some of this !!

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Actually I have. I did enjoy it but my gf was a bit embarrassed by it.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Actually I have. I did enjoy it but my gf was a bit embarrassed by it.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I love to lick pussy any time. Right after she has peed is fine with me. A bit salty and musky, but nothing too bad. It won't stop me.

I would even like to try try a golden shower, or have a woman pee while I'm licking her.

Trashy, and SoftCell, you both sound so hot. I wish I could have a taste. Your men are so lucky.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Yeah. We were drunk and I asked her straddle the bath and to pee for me while I watched. It was sooo hot. When she reached for paper I just dove right in theretongue . She was shocked blushing but then turned on. I loved it. Mmmm!!

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Every chance I get (but she has to be in a horny mood to let me, lol)

Jack2k4
I've done it both while she was peeing and right after, and I really enjoy it. She said it feels quite a bit different to be licked after she's just peed... not sure what to attribute this to, but I like the taste of it, and she likes the feel of it, so I'm not complaining.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Sure, why not, just adds to the flavor of the juicy pussy.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Don't go out of my way to try to but at the same time it wouldn't bother me a bit if that did end up being the case.

Forum Level:
I Like to Reflect
love to lick your sexy hot wet pussy trashy!!!

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Wife loves having her peehole fingered and my tounge rammed into it as well. Makeds her cum really hard.......

Help / Contact | Rules |  Terms of use / disclaimer | webmasters | Epoch Billing Support | Privacy Policy | DMCA / Takedown Request
18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement
Page generated in 0.73 seconds