Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Road Head
Ok I have never had it, but have seen well over a dozen men getting a blow job while driving down the road. I would have a hard time, no pun intended, drive while getting a blow job. Ladies have you ever given road head, guys have you even gotten road head ?

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
I have received a few times, and I loved it. Only trick was to move the seat back to the farthest position that I could still reach the pedals, in order to allow her head some room. Some steering columns also pivot, but not while moving usually, so some forethought could pay off. wink

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
I love getting road head. Makes driving much more fun. It is so hot cumming in her mouth while I'm driving.

6XT9
Never had it and not sure if I would want to.

I have a habbit of closing my eyes in pleasure which doesn't lend itself very well to driving safely.

Forum Level:
I post, a LOT
doesn't work well when your car has a center console and a floor mounted gear shift thumbdown

on the other hand, my pickup truck has a bench seat and a column shifter devil w00t

Forum Level:
I Like to Reflect
I have gotten road head and loved it. Just about my favorite experience. Never had a problem maintaining control, even when exploding in her mouth. Danger is part of what makes it so damn exciting. But if you're worried, just pull over when it gets to be too much and let her finish you off with the emergency brake on. Honestly, if you get the chance, don't...ahem, blow it.

TPLUVSTD
Roadhead is one of my favorite things. TD is great at maintaining control. And if I'm really lucky, he'll pull over and I get a good outdoor fucking too. Always a good time.

Forum Level:
I Like to Reflect
I've done it twice. Stopped doing it when my ex boyfried started spurting and drifted into the slow lane, and almost underneath an 18 wheeler. The driver must have been watching. If he hadn't swerved to the shoulder, we would have been creamed. (no pun intended)

Fun red
My husband and I do this very often and have a lot of fun doing it. He won't cum while driving, as that would be rather dangerous. We wait until we are in a safer circumstance to get off.

Forum Level:
I Like to Reflect
TPLUVSTD

So if i see you on the side of the road doing your extra-ciricular activities, should i stop and say hi or just drive by??? tongue

Forum Level:
Super Contributor
I would crash lol... I just cant concentrate LOL

super4
try explaining that on the insurance form after i had crashed,lost concentration just as i came in her mouth,might get me in more trouble ohmy

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I just got road head Saturday morning. It started out with her jerking me off and then leaned over and took my cock in her mouth until I shot a huge load in her mouth. We do it semi-frequently. It is very sexy and exciting

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
I don't know if hubby likes it or not, but I love sucking his dick whenever and wherever I can. I don't even care about other drivers seeing me blow him. I can't drive while he's eating me, though!

hollywood6925
i love road head! and have gotten it a few times.. and havent had any problems cumming while driving either

Forum Level:
I post, a LOT
It caused me to run a red light scared

Lucky it was late at night, there was no traffic....and the police officer that pulled me had a sense of humor thumbup

Forum Level:
I Like to Reflect
Got road head a few times, on one particularly memorable occasion I had a new sports car and a very horny girlfriend who loved playing with me while I drove. Anyway, we were driving down some twisty country lanes with her head bobbing up and down on my stiff cock and me absolutely loving it; unfortunately she chose the wrong moment to stop and as she sat up I realised I had reached the point of no return! Not wanting to decorate my brand new interior with cum, I shouted that I was going to cum, and she thankfully moved very fast and clamped her lips around my tip just in time for me to explode in her mouth. As all this was happening though, because I was getting pretty excited, I had given the car a bit much gas and looking up from the wonderful sight of my cock in her mouth, I realised I was facing a very tight turn at a far higher speed than I intended. Somehow I managed to steer and brake as I continued to pump my hot load in her mouth, and came to rest safely on the other side of the bend. I let out a low moan of combined sexual pleasure and immense relief at not having crashed my new car, and she leant back, job done still with some of my cum on her lips, completely unaware of how close we had been to crashing, just looked at me and seeing the look on my face asked - 'what?'

All I could say was 'awesome blowjob' and give her a kiss! grin

athelstan
Yes! First time was when I was 18, driving from London to the SW down the A303 with my 17yr old gf. We both felt very naughty, but it was great.

BigCockMark
I love getting road head...it's so different and such a turn on.

I like when we get caught. Nothing better than feeling my cum blow into my girl's mouth with a chance at being watched.

Forum Level:
Super Contributor
I have often given my husband head while we drive. Never had a problem, though images occasionally flash through my mind of the police trying to explain to my parents why, when we died, his severed cock was in my mouth.

--fantasm

Phoenix7809
thumbup Roadhead rocks! Nothing hotter than going down the road with a head bobbing in your lap, and a warm mouth around your cock to cool tension from road rage lol. thumbup

secondsplease
i had an ex that would offer to all the time
it was hard with a center console sick shift sports car, but not impossible
i never actually blew a load while driving though, wed always go home and fuck or park somewhere and finish, i think blowing a load while driving would take away from the satisfaction because you would be tryin to concentrate on driving, i hope

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I was offered once as a premium for driving (she was drunk, I had no liscense, and the rig wasn't insured...), but I had never had a blowjob in controlled circumstances... so I drove but didn't take the bj. That night when we got to her place I got my first blowjob. redeyes .... unfortunately I didn't know she was going to finish me all over her face instead of the right way. sneaky

Of course now I'd be willing to try it, and would really prefer it in the bull wagon, 'cause I can let the air chair down, put the wheel up, set the cruise, and have plenty of room.

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Three State Blow Job
When I was young, in my twenties, I went down on my boyfriend in MA and he didn't cum until we were in ME. bj bj bj

I seem to remember a lot of road head in those days, but they all kind of run together except that one. These days, I'd much rather wait for a comfortable bed or an easy chair.

Forum Level:
I Like to Reflect
Julieannfringe said: When I was young, in my twenties, I went down on my boyfriend in MA and he didn't cum until we were in ME. bj bj bj

I seem to remember a lot of road head in those days, but they all kind of run together except that one. These days, I'd much rather wait for a comfortable bed or an easy chair.

Breakfast, lunch and dinner...Impressive bounce bounce jerk raspberry raspberry

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
given but not to completion
i wouldnt dare while driving
wouldnt want "la petite mort" to be a big one eek

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Have had it years ago. Was great. It is a great feeling receiving so much pleasure whilst concentrating on driving and not being caught.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Have received road head numerous times. Especially in our younger days. Why do you think cruise control and tilt steering wheels were invented? Just ease the seat back, set the cruise, raise the wheel and enjoy! Just don't try it in traffic!

thumbup1

speclives
yes I have got head while driving a few times and I also jack off while driving to work daily - had a few truckers honk and flash lights at me.

Forum Level:
I Like to Reflect
OMG this is one of my favorite activities. I do a ton of trucker flashing with hubby and a couple boyfriends and the driver always gets this as a reward. My hubby actually calls it AUTO head (Ass Up, Tits Out) because my ass is up in the side window and my tits are out from flashing. As a couple others have said, it does take a bit of practice to not bump the gear shift and the driver should have the seat as far back as possible to allow for room and not hit the steering wheel. Straight stretches of highway with minimal stopping and turns is always best. Practice makes perfect!!

Forum Level:
Regular Contributor
I'm a truck driver and my wife used to go with me quit a bit. She would give me head while driving. Was the perfect thing to keep me awake although she is so good at blowjobs, it never lasted as long as I would have liked. LOL

Help / Contact | Rules |  Terms of use / disclaimer | webmasters | Epoch Billing Support | Privacy Policy | DMCA / Takedown Request
18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement
Page generated in 0.54 seconds