Forum - The Sexiest Forum on the net - NewbieNudes

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

View full profile

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

Heterosexual
Lesbian
Gay
TV / TG / CD
Live Cams
Free photo hosting
view:    desktop  |  mobile
Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Pussylicker1983
prostitutes
I have just used a prostitute for the very first time! What about you guys! Post and let me know your experiances of prostitutes! Or pm me!

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Pussylicker1983
She put a condom on my cock and wanked me a little bit and then went straight to work! Sucking my cock! It took me a while to cum, because it was strange having my cock sucked in a public place!! But she really did a good job! I'd definately try it again! And maybe go a little further next time!!!!

If this reply breaks our rules please 
seaxun
never dont that,i would want to have sex with someone who wants to have sex with me....not for money smile

Forum Level:
Super Contributor
Amsterdam. 50 euros for 20 mins, 3 years ago. She did good. Condom was required.

consideratepenis
Yes I have, I felt apprehensive beforehand, and have mixed feeling now, but it was sexually a very pleasant experience. 7 years ago, in an English suburb. saw an advert in a paper, etc etc.

Turned up at the premises very very furtively and nervously. The lady was a very sweet far eastern girl, about 25, with the most lovely delicate curves, and gorgeous C cup breasts, and oh, her smile and hair.

Basically she had me strip naked, and took off her dress to reveal her sexy body clad in red lacy underwear. She had me lie down, and massaged my back, then as i turned over, my dick was still small and limp, not because she was not utterly stunning, but because I was very nervous. She took my cock in her hand and very skillfully got it to full mast, and she looked a little surprised that it grew to the size it did (I am nearly 7 inches and thick when erect, barely 4 when soft)

She continued handling and teasing my now engorged penis, and she put a condom on, and then started to suck my sheathed member. Now, I am not particularly a fan of BJ's partly beacuse I have never found a lady who can blow me in a way that works for me - It usually gets too sensitive!. But this woman sucked me so expertly that I thought I was going to cum - I thought 'well maybe this is all I am getting, but its lovely' Sensing perhaps that I might cum, she encouraged me to get on top of her.

As I mounted her, I could not believe how lovely and smooth her body was, and at one point she deliberately positioned her tits so that her nipples directly touched mine - that was something mind blowingly erotic, like a a tantric or mystic energy touch. I know that to some extent working girls have to flatter their punters, and most of the time they dont cum,but this lady did, she didnt scream out, but her body tensed and shook before she let out a few gasps of pleasure, and I felt her pussy tighten around my cock. This probably happened because I take a fair while to cum. I made sure that I fucked her with vigour, but lightness - no heavy slamming such a delicate lotus! She told me to cum for her, and It was the most exquisite release when I did.

As Is I got off and lay by her side she smiled, removed my sheath, and complimented me on the volume of my output in the condom. She was a smiley, considerate, and obliging lady, and she even gave me a hug as I left. So there, thats what it can be like. As I said, I am not sure If I should have paid for sex, and were I to do so again, I'd probably opt for one of those non penetrative tantric lingam massages, with a happy ending, rather than full sex.I just got incredibly turned on writing about this, and well, wwhat do you think?

Forum Level:
Just getting started
worked in and around Vegas for a year as an "Adult Entertainer".....was FUN!!!!

athelstan
Used to use working girls quite a lot several years ago. Particularly like it when you can choose your girl from a line-up (in UK it's illegal for more than one girl to work as a prostitute from the same address, but they get around this by calling themselves 'massage parlours' with several 'masseuses' working). It's also fun to have two girls. If you avoid street-walkers, who are often on drugs, you find many of the girls are in the business because they love sex. Treat them nicely and not like sex-objects and they'll be nice to you in return!

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
I was a pimp, ummm, I mean business manager for a short time
till my ex-wife found out and ruined it. devil

LickThenThrustOne
You have to be a totally fucking loser to screw a whore with so much of it for free out there, good grief. I did read on CNN where the whorehouses were BROKE during the World Cup because everyone was going to the Art Museum's! blink blink

athelstan
Look at it this way LTTO, if you are in a strange town on business and want a fuck, it's easier (and more certain!) to visit a working girl than try to pick up a woman in a bar. Also, in UK you can work as a whore from age 18, and I always used to go for the teens and early 20s girls as I stood no chance of picking one that young up! As a 40+ year old at the time, I stood no chance of persuading two teenagers to join me for a fucking session, but I could pay for them to let me join them.

Whores do a good job, good luck to them!

LickThenThrustOne
Whores don't do shit but take your $$$$ and any fuckhead that thinks a whore is in it for any reason but the $$$$ tells all that needs to be told as to why that shithead pays for sex, blink blink blink ohmy

Forum Level:
Handle Me With Care
Would you pay a prostitute before of afterwards...?
And would you leave a tip ?

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I've used several agencies and AW.
Met around 30 ladies.

Payment up front generally, unless your a regular and they get to know you.

My rule, never see a lady more than two or three times.

It's sex not emotional.

Some good agencies in the North East of England

One that closed has left some excellent ladies working indipendantly now.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I did not realise prostituion was legal in the UK

athelstan
Absolutely. 19nc. Soliciting for business is not legal, but a single woman can work from a flat, with a non-participating 'maid' (often they'll join in a 3 some) or work from home quite legally. Brothels with more than one active whore are illegal, as is streetwalking or cruising. They couldn't ban prostitution, too many MPs and policemen are into it!

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Ahhh you learn something new everyday. I thought it was illegal but there were so many legal loopholes that you could pay for the service of companionship but not for sexual services.

freekforpussy
Hookers service a need
Yep I use hookers when I'm in need .
I'm 46 years old , and aint no Brad Pitt .
When I need sex I'll look up the personal pages and ring around for an available girl .
Usually private , I find that the girls are allways attentive , fun and enjoy themselves . Its business .
I pay up front , allways for an hour . I get a blow job , fuck and massage for $180.00 . Usually I tip .
I allways treat them with respect and I've never had any dramas with the girls .

Yeah , I'm a loser . Ha Ha Ha . 2c 2c

Forum Level:
Super Contributor
I would not consider anyone a "loser" who has had sex with a prostitute, maybe because I have done it myself LOL but seriously think about it in basic terms.

They are offering a service to you even though it is sexual, you pay for this service and then its done. No drama,no emotions nothing. Its just as simple as that and if it works for you great! If not, then dont do it again.

As for me I dont know if I would do it again but it was a good experience I think for once in my life. 2c

MsMilf
do they have rules about kissing on the mouth? lol

Forum Level:
Just getting started
most do actually..its ok to screw, but hell if they'll let you kiss them!!!!

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Paying for the pleasure

Thing to do, if in the UK, is buy the ''Daily Sport'', (on a Wednesday, is the best day), look through it for the area you happen to be in, chat on the phone, and away to go. Many work from their own home. The going rate is usually about £70 for an hour. Never had abad one, always clean, and very friendly.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
MsMilf, girls promoting a GFE (girlfriend experience) will most certainly allow full kissing.
I've also seen ads that do exclude this.

And yes about £70-100 for an hour at an appartment (incall) or £100-£150 to visit you at hotel or home.

Great fun. An hour of mind blowing pleasure.
At 50yrs old I ain't never gonna pull a 20yr old again, but I can book one. Or a lady more my age, depending on how I feel at the time.

freekforpussy
$180.00 for an hour
Do Prostitutes kiss ? Generally not , I've never tried to kiss one , I think its too personal ?!! laugh Dunno .
I always think of the hygiene side ( body fluids containing virus' etc ) and I am comforted to see that the girls are very particular about cleanileness .
They always ask me to shower , even if I'm just going out and am obviously clean , and they always use a condom when performing oral or fucking .
I've never had some spaced out drug user , I always choose a private girl with a residence .
I can pay $90.00 for a regular massage . And can spend several hundred buying drinks for a lady on a night out , and go home alone .
For $180.00 the service is worth it , and I'm not walking around with a loaded gun in my pants .
Prostitutes , you got my vote .
Thank you .

Forum Level:
I Like to Reflect
I think many men worry too much about 'paying for it'. Like someone said if your alone on a strange town it cuts out all the ifs and maybes.
If I had the money when I was younger and did a lot of travelling I certainly would have gone for it.
Last thing I wanted after a long day travelling was making polite conversation.
I think we have to disregard the old feminists arguments of degrading women as a reactionary product of their time; prostitution actually empowers women, especially those without male pimps, they choose their clients, their hours, their rates of pay etc. How many jobs give so much choice?
I wonder if that is what so ma y men really fear?

Pussylicker1983
I was thinking about going back again today for a little bit more action but I can't get away! I'll have to wait a while longer!!!

Pussylicker1983
The girl that sucked me off was definatly classed as a street walker! But she was quite pretty! Do you people reccomend looking for ads in the local paper for a better class of girl!

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
The girl that sucked me off was definatly classed as a street walker! But she was quite pretty! Do you people reccomend looking for ads in the local paper for a better class of girl!

....you keep saying girl, are you sure it was a girl, did you touch her pussy?
Some transvestites look like hot women. You could have been tricked.....
but what you don't know won't hurt you. thumbup

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Never have, never will.

Pussylicker1983
She was definately female, I can tell without even seeing or touching her pussy!

Forum Level:
Just getting started
In South Africa prostitution is illegal and, although very seldom prosecuted, the women are very often victims of the police who rob and xxxx them.

There was talk of legalizing prostitution for the duration of the World Cup but there was a howl of outrage from the churches and nothing came of it - possibly also because the politicians and preachers saw no way of benefitting financially from it.

I would not go with one because I like kissing and going down on a woman and I like to know who has been there before me.

A thought to finish up with!
Prostitutes are paid for the services they provide.
Politicians and preachers are paid for the promises made, but are never get fulfilled.
Therefore the world would be a better place if it was run by prostitutes.

NudistHarry
I've never used a prositute, but I definately would NOT consider someone who does use them to be "a loser." I see nothing wrong with paying for sex. If all you want is sex without commitment, prostitues are the way to go. I wish it was legal here in the US in more places.