Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Forum Level:
Just getting started
question for cuckolds
its no surprise i love that my wife fucks other men. she loves it as well....my question to the cuckplds out there is has your wife gotten so into it she does pretty much anything?? lately my wife has been on a tear fuckin anyguy who will look her way. it excites me and scares me at the same time

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
I Like to Reflect
Could you tell me where I can "look" at your wife??

She is smokin hot! thumbup

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
My experience with my EX-wife tells me that you should be afraid.
Once the respect for the man in her life is gone and she no longer has the concideration of his feelings your relationship is gone. It's a two way street, or it should be.
The word "cheating" implies doing something wrong and if one or the other isn't down for what's going on then it's wrong.

cwbyup
Damn I'd sure like to be around when she gets on one of those tears. sneaky

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
.....be careful what you wish for..some guy might not give her back.

.......Angel was married to someone else when we met.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
My wife and I got into playing because of my age and poor health. Both Fran and I have been married before and Fran and her ex had tried swinging. It wasn't hard to talk Fran into keeping the tradition going. Sadly my mind was willing but my body let me down, a semi hardon isn't something that excites other wives. One of the couples husbands stayed in contact with us and Fran and he became email then phone chat friends. It was a slow process and their bond grew stronger as time went on. He was going through a break up and he used Fran as a shoulder to lean on and he thanks her for keeping him from putting his head in an oven.
Long story short Fran and I started meeting him for dinner which ended up with he and Fran doing the dirty deed. We all stayed friends for over 12 months and out of the blue he was offered a position with his company verses which he took. In that time never cheated on me and if he ever called in at our home he would Pre arrange it with me.

Having your wife party on her own without you knowing goes beyond being a cuckold, that's just a cheating wife. Keep communications open with your wife and keep control of her or she will slip from your fingers before you know it.

crying

Forum Level:
Just getting started
watching
hell she even swallows now jerk

Help / Contact | Rules |  Terms of use / disclaimer | webmasters | Epoch Billing Support | Privacy Policy | DMCA / Takedown Request
18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement
Page generated in 0.97 seconds