view:    desktop  |  mobile
Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
cuckold-91
i have a question...
i am a straight married male 41yrs old. i have never had a sexual thought about another man before. that is untill my wife let me watch her with one of her lovers. after that i couldnt get the thought of his big hard cock out of my mind. i mean, i wasnt thinking about his body or face, just his cock. seeing it covered in my wifes cum made me want to suck it clean. when i told my wife about this she said "really? well lets just see what we can do about that". so the next time she was with her lover she had me lick her clean and then she had me suck him clean. hearing him tell me to "suck it clean cuck" made me so hot. i was never so turned on in my life. i couldnt wait everyweek for them to fuck knowing i would get to suck his big hard cock. after awhile i began giving him blow jobs to completion as the wife looked on with pleasure. the wife no longer fucks him and her current lovers are both not into having me suck their cocks so i havent done this in awhile. at first i thought it was just a faze i was going through but even now years since having that cock in my mouth i find that i cant stop looking at pics of other mens cocks. nothing turns me on more. i masterbate to cock pics way more then pics of women. now i know iam not gay because i dont find men attractive..just their cocks. how did i go from never thinking sexually about men to craving a hard cock in my mouth? has this happened to anyother guys who share their wives? i would really like to know.

If this thread breaks our rules please 
cuckold-91
WOW... no responses...i guess nobody else knows what iam talking about. that's embarrassing..lol. well then i respectfully withdraw the question. forget i ever brought it up. grin

If this reply breaks our rules please 
IsleofApple
i wonder if maybe part of it is that you discovered that you could suck WELL. it's a real turn on to know you are doing a good job. and i think men need that even more than women... to feel capable.

also, there is just something utterly hot and sexy about a big hard dick. there is nothing that makes me cum faster than watching a cock have an orgasm while its owner moans pleasure. MRRRRRR.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
i know what you are talking about! i am straight, too. but i look very often at other cocks. and musturbate while looking at them. other cocks makes me very hot. it is only the cock and not the body that makes me horny. two times i gave a blowjob to another man and it was very hot. but i am still straight (maybe bicurious) and i have a girlfriend and i love her... so i know how you feeling it is really confusing... (sorry for my bad english i am german)

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Ditto what Karl says above - you are not the only one to get turned on by "sex" - that doesn't mean it has to be a female you are looking or thinking of.

Forum Level:
I Like to Reflect
I agree with apple, dicks are awesome.

Kalikratis
I'm straight but I love dicks. I find dicks way more attractive than pussy. I have never gotten to suck one though grr!

Aliciajade

At one time in my life i thought i was bi-sexual i wanted to lick a womans pussy really bad...as a woman we can admit more than men that another woman is attractive...there are few men that can do that and more power to them..saying that a man is attractive doesn't mean you want to get at them nor does it mean i do...i had a threesome two in fact since then i have no desire to lick another womans pussy..i can still look at a naked woman and appreciate her form but i no longer have that desire to lick her pussy...for example team sleep has an amazing body and is beautiful but it's only because i appreciate a womans form..i don't play with myself to pictures of women but i will and do it to a mans cock....mainly one guy and he knows who he is... smile

Forum Level:
Just getting started
There is nothing wrong with sucking cock - took me years to figure it out! I love to suck it after it cums out of my wife too!

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Haven't talked her into it yet but told her if she wants to fuck another man I will lick and suck on her pussy while she is fucking so I know I will most likely have to at least lick some dick if it's in her pussy or take it in my mouth when it pops out.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
suck cock
I suck my wife's lovers cock and love it. It feels so good when he pulls out after they both cum and his cock has their cum all over it.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I've never sucked a cock before but am curious...especially if having a MMF threesome. I also think it may have something to do with thinking I'd be good at it as stated by a previous poster. Who knows better than a man how they prefer their cock to be sucked. I've said it for years about women eating another women's pussy, they know how they like theirs to be eaten so why wouldn't they know just how to do it best.
I can surely imagine sharing a cock with his wife.

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
your not gay if your wife tells you to suck dick.i do what I'm told jerk jerk jerk

marriedbi52
sophia519 said: your not gay if your wife tells you to suck dick.i do what I'm told jerk jerk jerk

St8, Bi, Gay? Whatever.......play with what makes you cum! Mouth or anus, in the dark my cock can't tell the difference....But I do like to reach around & find a nice handle!

Forum Level:
Just getting started
enjoy
i love women, but i do enjoy sucking cock. you're over thinking your desires. stop worrying about why you have these thoughts and just have fun.

marriedbi52
bigbassheypah said: i love women, but i do enjoy sucking cock. you're over thinking your desires. stop worrying about why you have these thoughts and just have fun.

If it feels GOOD? DO IT!

Forum Level:
Just getting started
After the first time i could never get enough,still with the wife but i have sucked more cocks than her

Forum Level:
Just getting started
enjoy the cock! its just pussy on a stick!

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Straight guy here but I also enjoy watching a nice cock and seeing it stroked.....I'd love to play with one and do the stroking, I'd love to suck one. Any volunteers???

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I also enjoy being watched, I'm happy to skype for anyone who's keen

Help / Contact | Rules |  Terms of use / disclaimer | webmasters | Epoch Billing Support | Privacy Policy | DMCA / Takedown Request
18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement
Page generated in 0.45 seconds