Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Unknowingly being watched outdoors
Just a few years ago my husband decided we should go out for a drive one evening to a quiet country pub for a few drinks, we got ready and set off toward Dorking Surrey. As we drove along he would keep trying to get me to undo my blouse to reveal my tits, but usualy I did not as I am quite a shy person, but he kept saying to me its dark who is going to see them anyway the dashboard of the car is higher than your tits. We were in a SAAB 900 turbo so he was right but I was still not sure about doing it but in the end I undid the buttons to just past my bra so he could feel my tits as he was driving which he did. After a while he undid his trousers and got his cock out and put my hand on it and said well as I am turned on now playing with your tits you might as well play with my cock. We continued along through Dorking and started to head off to a little pub up Friday Street, but his cock was getting really hard as I rolled his foresking up and down eventually I leant over and teased the tip of his cock with my tounge tasting the precum out of the end. He was getting so horny as was I we stopped in a little forestry road just off the main street about 30 yards from the main road, very close to the pub because we could not go into the pub like this so we decided to stop and compose ourselves first. But we decided to continue our pleasure so my husband said get out and sit on the front of the car, which I said no there is a footpath over the side from us, but he said it's night time and nobody is about. So I got out and sat on the bonnet he stood between my legs and lifted them up onto the bumper of the car and pulled my skirt up and removed my knickers, he then slipped his cock inside my wet cunt and slowly started to fuck me, he undid my bra and was playing with my nipples which were hard now. I was laying back enjoying it so much I had my eyes closed but then my husband undid my top right down and pulled it out of my skirt and pushed it wide open, he lifted my bra right off of my tits so he could see my body he said. He started to suck my tits and really play with them firmly, after a while I had an amazing orgasm. I think it might be because it was outdoors and had never done this before then he cum inside me he pulled his cock out of me and I felt the cum dribble out of me and onto the car bonnet. He then started to kiss and suck my tits then we got dressed and went to the pub. A few weeks later he told me that when he was fucking me a man was standing on the footpath watching us fuck, that is why he pulled my top open so he could see everthing but he did not know if the man was wanking jerk while we were fucking. My husband now wants me to fuck his friend now but I am still to shy to show my tits in person let alone try that. But it turns me on though when we fuck and he tells me thats what he wants me to do I always say I might, but now I say do you really want me to ? then he gets me to tell him that I want his mates cock inside me, so I tell him that it is his mates cock inside me. I now call his mates name as we fuck that makes me and him cum so much.

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Fantastic story!! Wish I knew where you stop the car!! after looking at your pics, I'd be there night and day, watching for you arriving!! I love the thought of watching you guys on the car bonnet! I don't think I would stay in the shaddows though, I would want to get in close to see the action and a good look at your gorgeous body!
Love to hear lots more!!! Ken xxx

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
try it
I will tell you to go on with his mates cock you will come hard and so will your hubby. My ex and I talked about it for years before we did it. It was the hottes thing she ever did with me, after we got started she wanted us both at the same time and that was even hoter.

andyz1970
great story go for the mate as well

couple.motus
Hot
Nice story...

highonlife
mmmm very nice storie love to read more plz

i360
Hot!
that story got me so hard! Me and my gf had a 3some on my birthday last year with her best friend, it was so hot they did everythn imaginable with eachother, i fucked my gf while her m8 sat on her face and kissed me, i fingered her friend and used sex toys on her but i didnt fuck her, i respected my gf's feelings, we had an unspoken agreement that i couldnt actualy fuck her, so hard 2 keep from fukin her sweet pink pussy though. Anyway me n my gf always talk about that nite when we have sex, she pretends 2 be her friend and makes me call out her name, makes us both so horny! Now she said she'd be comfortable with me fucking another girl while she watches and she'd love it! Sounds gr8 but do u think i should?

big28cat46
good story
well written!

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Mrs. Moose: nice story, I do hope you and your hubby have fun on your adventures!

i360: Go for it! If she decides she doesn't like the idea she'll say something.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Great Story
Great story and i hope we hear more as you explore new adventures. Looking at your photos i can see why your hubby wants to play with your lovely tits.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Do a threesome
A lot of husbands want to watch and participate with their wife in a MFM threesome but don't know how to tell their wife. Also a lot of wifes just are not sure that they want to---that is until they try it and then most want more. Husbands find it so very hot and enjoyable and wifes often find that with two men they can reach new highs--it just takes husband and wife to express their thoughts and desires to each other and take it slowly so both can adjust to the fun of it all.
AS the saying goes---TRY IT YOU WILL LIKE IT!!

outerspace1978
Every time I drive past Dorking I always think it sounds like a deviant sexual act ..... also helps that on the main roundabout into "Dorking" they have a giant silver cock right in the middle of it ...

Surreyman1966
Wow
Just to think you only live just down the road from me raspberry

Juicy_two
Great sexy story smile

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
D is pretty shy when it comes to being exposed to others. Strange since every since I have known her she always wore little bikinis. It was not till we got naked together that I realized or learned that she has amazing nipples. Thought back and other th n a bikini she never flaunted them. Too bad from a guys prespective.
Any way she had only been to a nude beach years before with her girlfriend, it was not a good time (I am told) old guys and just not enjoyed by her.

I really had to sell the idea, now she really enjoys it. We went this past weekend and she had her top off before me and ( other times it has taken he r a bit and clothes came I. Stages as she prepared herself)
This time after only about 10 minutes and one topless trip to the water ( new photo posted of her returning) her bottoms were off as we layed there on our towels. After a bit I flipped over and was surprised, there she was laying on her stomach buck naked and her legs pretty much spread , her feet were prob 2 feet apart. The sun was behind us and there was a little breaze, I say up and had a look and sure enough what a nice sight she was providing . I teased her about it and she was fine with it. Turned me on I know that, I even helped the view a few times, when no one was in view behind us I opened her lips and a s a couple guys walked past I just kept touching her. As it progress, she even played along and accidently gave a better view. To a couple guys.

I was able to confirm that it was turning her on, as she was pretty wet when I was adjusting her.

Voyuer/ exhibition... Hmmmm we will see.

Help / Contact | Rules |  Terms of use / disclaimer | webmasters | Epoch Billing Support | Privacy Policy | DMCA / Takedown Request
18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement
Page generated in 1.14 seconds