Free photo hosting
view:    desktop  |  mobile
Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
xShowandTellx
How many people fantasize while masturbating about things they probably wouldnt really do?
How many people fantasize while masturbating about things they probably wouldnt really do? I like to fantasize about fem dom situations and strict mistress play but am the more dominant partner in real life xx Aiden

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Bike_Babe
I have different fantacies every day, some of which I would never actually do, its perfectly normal thumbup

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Active Contributor
I fantasise about playing lawn bowls with Bill Shatner. Bill is a cool guy and I bet he could have me bowling like a pro before I knew it. smile

Forum Level:
A Thinker
I don’t fantasize about things that I probably wouldn’t do.

I do fantasize about things that I will probably never get the OPPORTUNITY to do.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I m with
azzman on this one cause it is the same as me

seaxun
i only do reality smile

Forum Level:
I Like to Reflect
I too agree with azzman
But there are also fantsasys I will do my best to make happen!!

Forum Level:
A Thinker
foxylady 123
Exactly!

I too work to make my fantasies come true.

But for some, the probably is very low.

Jillpartygoer
God yes. I almost always masturbate to fantasies that I probably wouldn't do. Like being in a spa hotel sauna having a crafty wank and being walked in on by a couple of blokes who ask me to continue ... blush

I mean I'm not likely to chance doing that in real life. Am I?

Forum Level:
A Thinker
Jillpartygoer
“Like being in a spa hotel sauna having a crafty wank and being walked in on by a couple of blokes who ask me to continue ... I mean I'm not likely to chance doing that in real life. Am I?”

OOOHH YESSS!!
I have, and I will again.

Isn’t that the whole idea of wanking in a semi public place.

And yes – I continued.

Forum Level:
I Like to Reflect
hell yeah!
I do it a lot. My ex was into roleplay & xxxxxxxx. I got into the scenarios, the blackmail ones especially! My wife doesnt play dress up so I get bored with sex. My fantasys though are fun and taboo. I may see a very hot married MILF and then later I fantasize i have a blackmail edge on her. I love to imagine theses hotties having to give me their bodies.
Never happen, but its fun to pretend!

Forum Level:
Just getting started
omg I find myself fantasizing about some things I definitely would never do!! blushing xx

Forum Level:
Just getting started
How about the reverse?
Ive done some sexual things that I would have never fantasized about! while heavily under the influence of alcohol of course.

Forum Level:
I Like to Reflect
Sometimes I do but mainly its to fantasies that I would like to do or past experiences.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
AZZMAN said: I don’t fantasize about things that I probably wouldn’t do.

I do fantasize about things that I will probably never get the OPPORTUNITY to do.

EXACTLY

penman760
Sometimes while I'm masturbating I fantasize about being completely outclassed by a guy with a bigger cock during a mfm 3some. I'll pretend I can't last that long or make her cum no matter how much effort I put in. The bigger guy lasts much longer & makes her cum without even trying.

I would never want that situation to happen in real life.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
fantasy xxxx etc
I find it impossible to masturbate without fantasising about all sorts of wrong stuff, such as getting xxxxd or being tied up and humiliated or being xxxxxx to strip etc. Depending on my mood it can be either sex and any age that controls me.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
some are fantasies that i would love to do with hubby but don't think that he is interested. the fantasy of being tied up and unable to control or ressist anything that is be done to me just excites me so much. omg, i sometimes self bond and use a remote control vibrator to enjoy that fantasy until I cum and cum and cum happydance happydance happydance happydance

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Fantasies
Making no gender generalizations here, but ...

Many years ago, one lazy morning in bed, my wife and I shared our fantasies. I was a little surprised. My wife's fantasies were much farther afield than mine. I didn't think my wife had that good a sexual imagination, much less that broad a mind.

Having heard her fantasies, I naturally started thinking about how some of them could be realized and made a few suggestions. She was shocked at my ideas. Turns out, she had no wish to experience most of her fantasies; she just liked to think about them. From my (the male) perspective ... go figure? I would happily engage in every one of my fantasies, given the chance. That's why they're fantasies! Things I dream about DOING!

Years later, that discussion has paid off. My wife realized some of the things she avoided for no reason except "childhood conditioning" would be exciting for me, and she has broadened her repertoire of sex play to accommodate them. She has also relaxed her restrictions on her own fantasies. We came up with a few "role play" games that let her to "pretend" act out some of her fantasies that she wouldn't do for real.

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Guilty
I have lots of fantasies that I would never do and think of them often while enjoying some alone time. And NN has actually brought out some new, fun ones for me too. kissass kissass

Forum Level:
I Like to Reflect
Everyone has fantasies, but I think some of my fantasies would be great if they came true but maybe best that some other fantasies should stay as just fantasies.

marriedbi52
Have enjoyed many taboo sexual encounters as a young man. Might like to revisit those given the chance... 2 of my previous experiences are the basis for most of my jack off fantasy's.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I agree with aileen690. I just couldn't enjoy it without thinking about all sort of things. I always have to think about a lot of girls, separately or altogheter, threesomes with girls (my best fantasy), a girl I 've always wanted saying or doing something in particular, exhibiononists girls and so on...I have many fantasies and I think "the more the better". I wouldn't wish for some of them to come true but I would for most (and they are a lot! laugh)

Help / Contact | Rules |  Terms of use / disclaimer | webmasters | Epoch Billing Support | Privacy Policy | DMCA / Takedown Request
18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement
Page generated in 0.98 seconds