Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Interracial sex - your opinion
Hi all!!!
My name is Aneta (Crazy Aneta) i am newbie and i want to say thanks for this best site on web.Some words for all my fans - i love u match continue vote for me and leave comments and i will post more and more.Anyone who want to make tribute msg me. I taking request for fotos.
Issue of my discussion - interracial sex.It is my favorite sex fantasy.Girls what are u thinking about this?

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
i love fucking white pussy... better yet i love fucking all pussy... but nothings is better then getting your dick sucked right and then have a white girl ride my dick.... jerk

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Pretty Lady
I use to have a bfriend who was black, and sex was great... I don't care about the color of the skin, only about cock.

Scotchsteph
Interracial... Agghhhh
my parents and grand parents were of 4 different colors and shapes. But they all were from one race: HUMAN. If you want to talk about interracial, ask somebody about his hamster...or girbil... or (sorry)

The human race is the only race, and that's all I have to say.

I do love the variety, however.

revolver357x
well aneta , what do u think about my Asian cock?
pm me if ur interested.. jerk jerk

girl2u
Interracial makes me very horny...

a_piuy
not important
Color of the skin does not matter as long as you are having a good time!!!

But a change can spice you life!!!
jerk

ccups
Scotchsteph
Scotchsteph: If you want to talk about interracial,
ask somebody about his hamster...or girbil... or (sorry)

People and hamsters would be inter-species.
interracial is between humans of different races.

bounce

ccups
Interracial sex - your opinion

I'm for it...

It's one of my favorite fantasies too.

bounce

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I like it!!

I love salty-sweet-tasting pussy in any color available! wink

....and girl2u...anytime you want to "scratch that itch", you give me a yell!! bounce

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Tried it
I tried to go that way one time but something in me just won't let it happen.

debacherie
Lad, that is the residual poison of
racism. It stands right up there with all the other mindless hatreds the human race is heir to. Acknowleging hate and prejudice for what they are, poisons, is the first step toward overcoming. Sex or no sex... not the issue. Treating people like people in whatever variety is what it is about.

/me gets out of pulpit, takes off robe and goes back to perv'n "da ladies"!

connnor_o
ccups, I think she was referring to the idea that the entire concept of race was a fiction invented by racially biased pseudo-scientists primarily to draw distinctions favorable to whatever "race" they happened to belong to. Genetically, there is virtually no more difference between a person of any two races and two people of the same race with different hair or eye color.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Sex is great, no matter the color or the race. I just love to have sex.

ccups
connnor_o
connnor_o: ccups, I think she was referring to the idea

I know what she was referring to,
and you'll notice that I didn't disagree with her..

I just pointed out the difference between species and race.

bounce

pan_tyman
Very dodgy subject this, however well-meaning or innocent you try to be someone 'out there' is going to accuse you of demeaning another's colour/race. But sod it, if you like it, do it, life's too short...
ccups, you weren't refering to gerbils up the back passage were you? No, 'course you weren't, silly me.

ccups
pan_tyman
pan_tyman: you weren't refering to gerbils up the back passage
were you? No, 'course you weren't, silly me.

Silly you,,, I would never refer to such a thing...
I believe Scotchsteph referred to it, I just replied.

Not that it matters,, she can do anything she likes
with her gerbil.. I just didn’t want her to think it
would be considered interracial sex..

Hmmmm,,
maybe she has a prejudice against gerbils??

grin

bounce

tbjones
the 'gerbil' thing is an insider-joke for those who have participated in certain sections and conversations in the forums in the past.

Anyone who never read those 'gerbil' related conversations will not understand the reference or the joke.

======

In regards to interracial sex, I think for most people it is simply a matter of personal preference, yet it runs along a very fine line of racism as well.

Depending on everyone's definition of the term preference and racism, there will never be a common understanding or agreement among humans on this subject.

What is expressed as a 'personal preference' by one person, could be taken as racism by someone else.

Of course, there are those who voice their opinions in a racist way, I am not denying that.

Personally I have had interracial sex and it was no different. The difference lies in the person you are with, not the color of their skin.

one_to_chat
Awsome
Would love to take part in it... Black guy in London 27 yrs old.

one_to_chat@yahoo.co.uk
one_to_chat@hotmail.co.uk

heavycummer
I have always been turned on by the idea, and it is definitely something that makes me hottsmile dildo

Forum Level:
Just getting started
There really isn't a race that's better or worse than any other, especially when you're talking about encounters. It all boils down to how confident they feel, how much they want you, and how experienced they are.

You can prattle on about which race *looks* the hottest to you, but that probably has very little bearing on the way they do things in bed.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I don't think that the amount or degree of skin pigmentation or eye shape is any different than differences in hair color. Good sex between humans is good sex.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
it is my favorite fantasy about my wife. i would love to watch a big black cock take her

gblb_1994
I have "walked the black snake"before. It was when I was younger and I wanted to piss my parents off.I think it was ok .I was not at a point in my life where I enjoyed sex but did it any way.So did I enjoy it? I don't know.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
To all the people who want to have a philosophical debate about "races"
Ok, i'll try to make that explanation as clear as possible - and please remember that i am not a biologist, but a physicist. If any one *who knows the subject better* has something to add or correct, please do so.

Much has been said in the old debate about human being, and the existence (or non existence) of races among them. A few decades ago, it was widely believed that skin color determined intelligence, behaviour, and even having or not a soul (i'm still skeptical about the scientific significant of this characteristic). More recently, in a honorable - but misleading - attempt to clear these ideas from people's heads, schools have been busy teaching the non-relevance of the idea of "races" among humans.

Here is what i understand is true :

-> Skin color is determined by very few genes. For any given individual, it is possible to possess (and express) any existing version of these genes, without having a significant impact on the other physical characteristics (phenotype).
Therefore, just knowing someone's skin color does not give you any information on the rest of his/her genes. Provided that you don't know anything else about the person ! If you add other informations, everything changes : you can safely assume that a black person living in north america has a high probability of having african origins.

-> For any given skin color, there are many people (with different genetical backgrounds) in the world who have that color. The set of "people with a very black skin" is not equal to the set of "people from african countries where people have a very black skin". You also have to add native australians, some indians, etc..

-> Similarly, even if you assume that genetics determines everything, including intelligence, behavior, and the size of your penis (note that this opinion is not supported by the majority of the scientific community), saying that someone is "white" does not describe the person accurately. It's a drop in the water.

-> Despite all the above, it is misleading to state that there is no more genetical difference between two given people of a given "race" than between two people taken at random. The reason is simple : When two people have sex, the baby has genes from both his parents. Not from the neighbors, not from overseas (lol, unless an accident happens !). In parallel, evolution takes place.
[evolution is based on two processes : natural genetic variability because of DNA replication errors and other accidents including DNA borrowed from virii, and natural selection]
The thing is, evolution might seem slow, but it was fast enough for significant changes to appear in some populations before humans started to have cars and airplanes. For instance, the peculiar mongoloid eyes, skin colors, and resistance to some diseases. But that's only a small sample.
Therefore, until recently, isolated populations did have quite different gene pools. (okay, not as different as between a human and another monkey !). Some genetic characteristics tend to occur more frequently in some ethnic groups than in others. In other words, it is still meaningful to distinguish ethnic patterns inside the human race, based on their geographical origin (and not on their skin colors) - but it won't be as simple in a few years when having babies with anyone on earth will be just as easy as with your neighbor.
My opinion is that such patterns will emerge /again/ when the human race will colonize space, because it won't be as easy to go to mars and back again as travelling from NY to Mexico smile

Please remember that i am only talking about patterns - humans like simple ideas, and putting patterns into little closed boxes. It is all too simple to make races out of these ethnic patterns, and then be puzzled when some people obviously don't fit in any of these boxes...
As for me i don't see any reason to be offended by the question - i'm sure the lady didn't mean to be rude to anyone.

Forum Level:
Handle Me With Care
Alien xxxxxxxxx.....
I expect that the aliens from their outpost at Uranus should not be interacted with....
When abducted by a crew of a UFO,it is wise not to respond - only makes it worst.... sad

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I see no reason to get hung up on color. Black or white we all operate the same way. If there is an attraction then why not. However, I understand there are many who do not think this way, and I say too bad for them.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Not a race question
Bloody hell folks, I believe Aneta was asking a sex question.... would you fancy a sexual partner whose skin was a different colour! Aneta, please could you clarify this... if I'm wrong and you wanted an international race debate I'll shut up and fuck off!
Check out the forum question "international sex" ... same thing folks, and the race debate doesn't rear it's head.
Me, I've had a black girl (Yanks would insist on calling her "African-American" but she wasn't... coz she was English, black, and proud of it!) and we both loved seeing the stark contrasts of skin colour whilst we were having sex. I now live in SE Asia, married to someone with the most gorgeous milky coffee coloured skin. Of course I love my wife, but still get a trenendous kick, EVERY day, waking up next to that body, that colour. ohmy

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Altai's dissertation on race is excellant but he says that changes in race and genetics are "recent." Racial mixing has be happening for millenia, as soon as humans were able to travel beyond the borders of their villages. In the bible, Moses married a dark skinned woman. King Soloman married the Queen of Sheba, from Ethiopia. Conquering armies " and pillaged" as they entered foreign lands. The people of Mediterrian islands come in a variety of complexions as people from all over the coasts visited, traded and found wives and slaves from the places they visited.
In other words, the idea of "Racial Purity" is a crock of shit. There is no such thing.
"Make love, Not War"

ems3985
First off please think about what I'm trying to say here before I get crucified.

I consider myself a redneck,most of you shou;d know what that stands for so I wont waste your time with and explanation.

Before we got togeather my wife went thru a "wild" phase and for about 3 months pretty much any black dude that looked at her she fucked.I think the number was around 5 but she don't really remember.

I put my back woods opinions aside and accepted the things she had done.It wasn't long after we were married I wanted to hear stories about her sexual encounters,and I'll tell you what,It turned me the fuck on!!!!

After that I wanted to see her suck and fuck a big black cock,And not so long ago I got my wish!!!

We were invited to a party that was sure to turn into a fuck fest before the night was over.And after a littke beer wine whiskey and other sinful pleasures started flowing the clothes started comming off and ppl were fucking everywhere.

My wife soon appeared out of the crowd holding hands with this smokin young blond girl and told me that she had found some one for me,the girl whispered in my ear that her boyfriend would life to fuck my wife and ask if it was ok,I said yes.She left and came back ,and the blond and I went at it.Not to long into me fucking her she whispered in my ear"I wonder how much your whife is enjoying my boyfriends big black cock?" I blew my load that very second.And then had to go find them.

I did and she was having a real good time with that man meat of his.I just watched and jacked off the entire time they were playing. jerk

So to answer your question Whats my opinion on interracial sex? Its fucking hot to watch!!!!

Forum Level:
Just getting started
oh yes absolutely..
Mensch59, you're absolutely right. Mixing has been taking place since mankind began, and you have a good point on the historical accounts. Turkey, for instance, because of its position as a crossroad, had a continuous flow of people from various locations all mixing together (it's a delight to look at people's faces in Istanbul : they all look different ! I mean, very different !).
My point was just that some regions of the world didn't experience much mixing for long periods. England, Ireland, Japan (mostly islands, i know.), isolated communities in remote places, etc.. My way of saying it was an oversimplification, because it gave the impression that all the communities were isolated until 100 years ago, then BOOM smile of course it's not as simple !

Thanx for the positive reaction smile

Help / Contact | Rules |  Terms of use / disclaimer | webmasters | Epoch Billing Support | Privacy Policy | DMCA / Takedown Request
18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement
Page generated in 0.66 seconds