view:    desktop  |  mobile
Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
UrUkPrince!
Sexual Injuries?
Ever been injured through having sex, if so let us know how and why!!!

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Sh3r1d4n
When younger, I was having sex with a girl who was a little dry that day,,,

and as we say in the UK
I snapped my banjo - ouch

In real terms, I tore the frenulum of prepuce - lotsa blood, and a little pain.
To be honest what was the worst, was the tearing sensation as it went - I still shudder to think about it.

But that's the worst that's happened so far,,, ohmy

Anyone else?

Sh3

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Matachika X
well i havent had any injuries but a close friend of mine and his girlfriend were swingers and he had sex with another girl....and she left her tampon in (i dont know how she forgot that it was in..) but needless to say he had "rub" burns on the head of his penis. it was raw for about 2 and a half weeks. the worst part for him was waiting till it healed to get some more action.

Forum Level:
Super Contributor
Once, I was fucking a now ex of mine and she was riding me cowgirl style with her facing me... her tits in my face and she went up as she was riding me and I somehow I slipped out a little so my cock got bent at an angle some, she came back down and slammed down pretty hard.

DAMN THAT HURT! Totally unintentional on both of our parts but a big mood killer lol and I was in pain for a while crying

Forum Level:
Just getting started
hell ya
i went 12,000 miles to visit my girlfriend (now my wife),we only had 10 days together and knew we would not see eachother again for months. we had constant sex for those 10 days, sometimes very hard fucking. jen also has a very tight pussy,by day 10 my cock head was red raw, my foreskin was enflamed and that bit of skin that connects both head and 4skin was slit. in reality i needed stitches but have a scar to this day reminding me of that wonderful sex, hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm blushing blushing

curvyjess
i have a low cervix and a retroverted uterus and it tends to "bruise" during rough sex and for days after i have stomach cramps blushing not really an injury but a bloody annoyance to me and to hubby as i have to keep asking him to stop when hes getting really into it.............. sad

lu'lu
* Head boards hurt. blink
* After you've fallen from the bed on so many occasions, it's not so traumatic. bored
* Never apply warming lube to freshly shaven pussy. crying

Summer of Clyde's
I headed-butted Clyde once and gave him a bloody nose! LOL Talk about a mood killer. curse

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I was about 25 at the time this chic my wife and i knew one day says to me how horney she was,and the guy i was back then said we can fix that,long story short she tells me she likes being on top,sounds cool to me,get going she says"slap me" i slap her she starts saying it over an over to the point im about tired of that shit the whole time shes bouncing up an down on my dickso the last time she said i slaped the shit out of her and she went fucking nuts she brought her head down on my chest and bit me so hard the blood squirted all over my chest and neck,had to get my chest sewed up,the crazy bitch.true story thats why im not married to that wife any more.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
When my wife gave me a BJ years ago, she was a little too enthusiastic and kinda popped a blood vessel. NO damage done but funny visit to the urologist. Ever since then been a bit cautious when she does that!!! LOL

Forum Level:
I post, a LOT
Other than some rug burn or fingernail scratches, nothing requiring medical treatment grin

Did have one chick a few years ago dig her nails into a fresh tattoo as she came...OUCH! scared

She was kinda sensetive...had just gotten her clit pierced that afternoon...probably the same time I was getting the tat done LOL

hockeybud
i got sat on real hard a few weeks ago and the next few days it hurt to have a hardon in a certain position. even half hard and hanging hurt.

geoff67
A few years back I was rubbing out a quick one while standing up. At the point of no return my calf cramped up and I ended up rolling my ankle. (Ended up making quite a mess too.)

Of course, whenever someone saw me limping they would ask how I spained my ankle... I could never bring myself to say, "I sprained my ankle masturbating."

villenerd
jess
My ex wife had the same issues on top of a small urinary tract that gave her a UTI every other time we had sex. I allways felt bad cuz I allways was thinking "hurry up and get better, I'm horny" lol.

T4T: Same thing has happened to me a few times, THAT SHIT HURTS MAN!!!!! I am really hard when erect and so to bend it like that is painful as hell!

Forum Level:
Super Contributor
V man
Your fuckin' right it hurts! Damn I was in serious pain for a while but thank god not totally broken forever lol

villenerd
man, they fucking know how long the cock is, why slide back too far? I haven't had this problem with any other women except my ex wife, which leads me to the conclusion that either 1. her pussy was so warn out that she couldn't feel a thing, or 2. she's a hopelss, souless cunt.

If this ever happens too me again, I think I'll go ape shit. If she can't tell I'm providing a "far end stop" for her ass with my hands, she's too dumb to be with me.

Forum Level:
Super Contributor
Your situation seems slightly different than mine lol. With my ex is really was just wrong position wrong time. She felt really bad about it and I felt worse. Generally speaking she was not a soulless mindless heartless cunt lol.

But I get where your coming from totally.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
As mentioned on the other thread:

Not really as funny, except in hindsight, but my banjo string snapped one time when I was getting manual relief. I felt a searing pain, and saw the blood but said nothing as I was about to cum. But then she took a look and screamed and started bawling out tears.

Happened me a second time as well, but now I'm banjoless so it's all good!

Forum Level:
I Like to Reflect
oh yeah
The 1st girl I was engaged to. She would dig in her nails, so hard she broke nails, natural ones, in my back. She would bite me during orgasm so hard she drew blood. Best yet? Her thighs were extraordinarily muscular. She would ride me ungodly hard and dig her knees in and she did. On a few occasions she cracked my floating ribs riding me.

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
villenerd said: My ex wife had the same issues on top of a small urinary tract that gave her a UTI every other time we had sex. I allways felt bad cuz I allways was thinking "hurry up and get better, I'm horny" lol.

T4T: Same thing has happened to me a few times, THAT SHIT HURTS MAN!!!!! I am really hard when erect and so to bend it like that is painful as hell!

you didnt seek help for this?
actually its not unusual to be sensitive to a mans "ordinary bacteria"
all you need to do is take a pill after sex

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
One Awful Anal Plunge
Years ago during missionary sex, my boyfriend at the time, slipped out on the upstroke and plunged into my rear for one stroke that was just terribly painful. That session ended then and there and so did any future thoughts of anal sex. Eeeeeeeeeuuuuuuuuuuuwwwwwww. vomit

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Julieannfringe said: Years ago during missionary sex, my boyfriend at the time, slipped out on the upstroke and plunged into my rear for one stroke that was just terribly painful. That session ended then and there and so did any future thoughts of anal sex. Eeeeeeeeeuuuuuuuuuuuwwwwwww. vomit

Oh we've had that happen, surprise anal,I felt bad about that it really was an accident.
I've had rug bad rug burn on my knees and Angel across her low back and one time we did an all nighter using "emotion lotion lube" that was supposed to feel warm....well we went thru the whole bottle and burnt our skin, both of our crotches were firey deep red, too sore to fuck for a couple days after.

Forum Level:
A Thinker
My worst time was when Mrs Ch & I were going at it doggie style I think. I'd dislocated my right shoulder a lot so it wasn't as strong as it should have been. But you know our it is, you getting going faster and faster, deeper and deeper and .... the satin sheet moves ... you start to fall and put out your hand and .... pop out came the shoulder. Couldn't get it back in, my shoulder that is you perves, so had to go to after hours surgery.

That's not the worst.

The stupid doctor, who had access to my files, said he had to know how the injury happen. A bit embarrassed I said I was on the bed with my wife having fun. Not that hard to figure out, you think. No he needed more info otherwise the ACC (Government accident insurance) won't cover it. So I explained slightly different, but, he wanted more info. Four times this went on, while he prodded and pocked my shoulder - and no pain killers), finally, almost in tears, I quietly said my wife and I were on the bed making love I was behind her and the sheet moved (he said he needed more info - wtf).

I ended up yelling "I was fucking my wife from behind and the sheet moved and so did my arm" - it was an open planned office. My wife went red and looked daggers at me, the doctor went red and shut up. In my excuse, my shoulder was hurting like fuck. I actually chipped bone off and ended up having a big op.

Always been careful with those sheets since.
blushing

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
I was giving a man a bj once and turned my attention to his balls. I took them into my mouth and was running my tongue all over them. After a while he asked me to stop so I went back to sucking his cock. Later that night he called to tell me that I caused hi a trip to the ER. Apparently he had twisted testicles.

I thought he was kidding but apparently this is a real thing. I googled it and found out that it is typically something that happens to pre-pubescent teenage boys. From that day forwar he would never let me suck on his balls.

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Years ago I experienced "penile fracture" when my girlfriend was riding me a bit too vigorously. Google it. I'll spare you the toe-curling details. Mine turned out not to be a serious case, and I recovered without medical intervention. As you can see from my photos, the old fella works fine now.

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
No injuries but I have had my balls hurt during sex. They accidentally got hit while we were changing positions. It hurt pretty bad and took me awhile to get hard again.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I enjoy anal and double penetration.....and once while I was still using I had a couple of especially energetic DP sessions the same night. Tore things up pretty severely! No DP or anal play for months plus a bit embarrassing to explain what happened to a stern MD who reminded me of someone's dad....

Forum Level:
Just getting started
when I was younger
I was having intercourse with my ex in the beginning of our relationship and was on top, I decided it was a good idea to to try to spin around while still inside her. She let out a howl of pain and that end the sex midstroke.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Sexual Injuries.
A new woman joined our organisation and after a couple of months we were at a colleagues retirement together. That was the first time I had met or seen her. Petite with dark hair - perfect for me. The night ended by me giving her a lift home. Whether planned or not she left her umbrella in the car. She had split from her husband about 6 months previous and moved South back to her roots. I called round at her house to return the brolly and we started an affair. She was 38 and not had sex for months and was gagging for it!!! Every time we met we had energetic sex - wonderful, however, whether I was on top or she was, she would grind her pubes into my pelvis making herself cum. To begin with this was OK, but as the weeks went on it became very painful and the skin actually went green with the bruising. What a woman, I always smile when I think of her.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
ass&ass
Hundred years ago when i was a teen I was having anal sex with my girlfriend and a sudden contraction of her anal sphincter caused a small trauma and hematoma on the top of my cock.
Unfortunately my cock's head became huge and I could not pull out my cock from her ass for 20/30 minutes.

That was a painful experience for us both.

The following day she 'xxxxxxxxxx' me to let her fuck my ass with a huge dildo ... that was when I understood I am BI.

tongue

Forum Level:
I Like to Reflect
Gosh, I guess I'm lucky..other than having a knee on my leg or similar, its only been beds that have broken LOL

Help / Contact | Rules |  Terms of use / disclaimer | webmasters | Epoch Billing Support | Privacy Policy | DMCA / Takedown Request
18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement
Page generated in 0.76 seconds