Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Identical Twins????
I don’t think this has ever been touched on. Are there any identical twins on this site or does anyone know any. If so have you seen them naked male and female. I always wondered if “identical” meant identical parts like cocks, tits pussies, anyone have experiences with this? I think this one might be interesting

If this thread breaks our rules please 
uncut1234
this is borderline sick...
if i had a twin i wouldnt be comparing my cock and posing naked for pictures with him.. and i doubt any girls would be either

If this reply breaks our rules please 
JediScott
I dated an identical twin back in college, then after we broke up, I hooked up with her sister. Even though they were identical there were slight deferences, but yeah they were identical, but truth is, they were very different people so that made the sex very different.

dr7jaydog
I don't see this being a sick question...well may be. In the locker room I look the other way and would never think about checking my brother out even for a quick glance. Surely someone has dated identical twins and can comment on it. I've often wondered if sisters and mothers have the same type of tits and how similar they are.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I have often wondered if sisters had identical nipples. Don't think it is wrong to wonder about it and if there are sisters on here, please do a photo shoot together and PLEASE let me know so I don't miss it

emseucx
Come on now, isn't it every(streekguy's fantasy to have a 3sum with twin sisters? Even Playboy had a pair some years ago.

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
It's one of mine grin grin grin

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I know some
I go to a bar that the bartender is a twin and I have seen them a couple of times in the hot tub and look alike as far as I can see. Would like to have them both at the same time but they are 29 and I am 58 don't think it will ever happen.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
identical twins
One of the weirder twists of nature about identical twins is they look for different quailities in mates, therefore if one twin is into someone their sister or brother will find them unattractive so the lusted after twin threesome is very rare as is one person being with both twins sepertly.
However with how weird the world an get I'm sure there are exceptions.

jaznshaz
as far as i know identical twins are defined by the fertilisation of eggs ........one egg =identical twins..............2 eggs fertilised = fraternal twins.......................so not all identical twins even look like each other!

and as far as the twin fantasies as in playboy etc..... are concerned , i have a pal who is a twin and she scoffs at all this......twin girls making out is xxxxxx no matter how u dress it up!...whether it be girl/girl...boy/boy...or boy girl

when asked about it she simply says to guys.....would u f**k your sister??......lol LOL

shaz xx

Forum Level:
Super Contributor
shaz
Well said!

big28cat46
I had indentical twin girls on the street I grew up on
and they grew up to be gorgeous!!! Alas, I only say them on in a bathing suit and could never tell them apart!

Forum Level:
A Thinker
I dated identical twins, separately, when I was in high school.

As far as I could tell they were identical PHYSICALLY.

But WOW!
Their PERSONALITIES were MILES apart.

Forum Level:
I Like to Reflect
I was always able to distinguish between the identical twins that I knew when most could not, perhaps it was personality or body language, but I always knew one from the other. thumbup Oh, and both were gorgeous bounce

Forum Level:
I Like to Reflect
I am
Me (im the wife) and my sister are. We look a little less identical the last few years. Im more blonde, shes darker haired. She has D cups, I have B. Shes has a smaller less round butt and mines huge. Even when we looked more identical facially, she had bigger breasts and I had a bigger butt.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Lets pump this one up
interesting topic (well to me at leaset smile )

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Too far out for me.
As a medical curiosity I’d wonder how truly identical twins would be, but I’ll just read about it. Too close to xxxxxx for me...a threesome with siblings of any kind is sick. My opinion.

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
We spoke to identical twins at the beach two or three years ago. Both were in bikinis aged about 30. They looked the same. Boobs same size. Bum same size only their belly buttons looked different. Dunno what they looked like naked.
On a slightly different topic - in 1989 (yes even remember the date, June 12) we got asked to look after the three year old daughter of a single mum while she went out. When mother got home kid was asleep, we were down the other end of the house having sex and the mother told us we were doing it wrong and joined in for our first 3some.
In 2012 we had a 3some with the now 26 year old daughter.
The only way they were the same was the biggest damn bush of pubic hair we've ever seen.
But mother had nice small A cups. Daughter had D's. Mother had a kind of pale brown/grey arsehole and the daughters was deep brown. But yeah, mother / daughter 3somes 23 years apart.
Go us!!
thumbup

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
guys wanting 2 girls pref bisexual (even if they are ignorant and say two lesbians)
is high on wish list, i dont get the twin/sister/mom,daughter thing?
why theres a taboo thing to stuff

why the heck would i have sex with family?

and as to if they are alike??
its genetics of course identical twins will be alike
while sisters have different % from mom/dad genpool
and might not look anything alike

why are guys stupid when the little head is allowed to think without a brain??

freak

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Artistic said:

why are guys stupid when the little head is allowed to think without a brain??

freak

It’s not really our fault. We’re born that way! Live that way! Die that way!

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
why are guys stupid when the little head is allowed to think without a brain?
Hey...Enough with the "little" jerk happydance happydance lol

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
theroyalcouple said: Hey...Enough with the "little" jerk happydance happydance lol

jerk <<<< emoji proofs that its the smaller head raspberry

Forum Level:
I Like to Reflect
You guys
LOL

Anyway as an update to my previous comment, the twins that I knew I never dated, and although they were "identical" and gorgeous, I really fancied one, but not the other...go figure... confused

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Married to Identical Twin
This is an interesting topic. I am married to a real identical twin. They have very similar mannerisms and laugh the same. Even at their 60th birthday people mistakenly called them by their twin’s name. I never had the issue with telling them apart. They have the same build. But, the personality is different. There are also minor differences that are things that change over time.
I have wondered how identical their hidden parts are. There is too much jealousy between them to even consider trying to find out. And, we live a long ways from each other so there is not opportunity to find out. It is interesting when they are together. They talk to each other at least weekly.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I dated an identical twin back in the early 80s. They did play the game and swapped boyfriends one night. I knew that Julie my GF had a birthmark on her right breast and noticed that one one occasion the mark wasn't there. Julie did admit what they had done. Tried for a 3some with them but no luck

quietwacpl
wait.... you're not julie, you're that creepy caretaker old man jenkins!

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Quite a few years ago I bar fined 2 identical twin bar girls in Indonesia. It seems they were used to this and when we got back to my room they were certainly not shy, but did not do anything with each other. I did have a good look around each girl and each one was pretty much identical, even down to pretty much identical labia, butt hole, nipples etc. (maybe not exactly identical, but very similar)

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Thanks for the replies I was always curious

Forum Level:
Just getting started
If you had an identical twin would you have sex with them? I would, and hopefully they would be as deviant as I am.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
sisters
i had twin mirror identical twin sisters. dang near nobody could tell them apart.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
sisters
i had twin mirror identical twin sisters. dang near nobody could tell them apart.

Help / Contact | Rules |  Terms of use / disclaimer | webmasters | Epoch Billing Support | Privacy Policy | DMCA / Takedown Request
18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement
Page generated in 0.45 seconds