view:    desktop  |  mobile
Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
helps
cumming on girls in clothes
does anyone have fantasies about cumming on girls clothes while they are wearing them. then letting them walk on to the street with it on.

i get turned on by it. especially on sexy black top or dress

i would love to hear any stories if you got any from guys and girls

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
A few years ago my gf and I were hiking in the mountains and decided to fuck on the trail. She dropped down to suck me to finish me off, but when I was about to cum I didn't turn quick enough rolleyes and cummed on her neck and navy blue sweater. It was a good two mile hike back to the car with a big load her.

You know what the big surprise was? She wasn't happy about it. Not getting cummed on, but she really liked that sweater, lol!

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
YES
While she was on that part of the month and she knew I wanted some. She was already for work and I was getting ready for work, after I got out of the shower and putting on some lotion, she took a whole handful and started to rub my cock, I got so into it that I shot a load all on her hair and her shirt, needless to say she had to change and she told me later that she was sticky all day long from that. I love that girl

Forum Level:
A Thinker
My girlfriend...
......prefers something else warm on her! drool

Forum Level:
I Like to Reflect
I love cumming in her bras and clothes and having her wear it out.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I would love to cum on my wife wearing clothing and for her to wear them in public

Forum Level:
Just getting started
in my bra
had a guy who liked for me to kneel and give him head then he liked to cum in my hair and have me comb it in and pull my shirt out, holding the cups of my bra out so he could cum inside on my tits and then i wore it all day. Its a bit awkward sometimes because guys know what cum smells like and when they smell it in my hair they give me the weirdest looks.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
cum on clothing
On a similar vein, My wifes sister is gorgeously horny, lovely body, small tits, perfect size body, one summer when her sister went on holiday with the parents, I had to house sit their dog during the day, I went into my sister in laws bedroom and found some clean undies she had not taken with her, so I put them on and wore them all around town when I walked their dog, and before going home to fuck the wife, I removed the knickers and had a large handy shandy into my sister in laws pure white knickers, I folded them up and put them back amongst the clean laundry pile.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
My wife and I both get off on the "threat" that I'm going to cum on her blouse while we're out on a date or running a late-night errand, and then she'll have to walk around with the oh-so-clear signs of what she's been up to.

So far, just a fantasy. But Disney keeps telling me that dreams come true.

gandt23
As you can see from my pics, I like having my clothes cummed on. I've also left it on them and gone out.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
never happened to me
but wanted to push this one up as an interesting topic

Peakcouple69
Not now, prefer to cum inside my women or at least on their bodies.

But this takes me back to my teen years. I was kissing a girl in a park shelter, and had my hand up her skirt. She eventually let me feel her cunt so I undid my trousers and took my cock out. She played with it and after a while I shot cum onto her skirt and top. She hadn't seen, or made, a boy cum before and was quite shocked by it, but very excited too!

We mopped the sperm off her clothes with a handkerchief. She said later that when she got home her mother wanted to ask her if she's had a nice night, but she thought her mum would see or smell the cum and give her hell, so rushed to the bedroom.

She made me cum a few more times after that, but she always caught it in a tissue!

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Does cum really have a smell?
On and off out here and in this thread, I've read about people who smell cum, but I've never thought that it had any smell. Am I the exception? Do other people all smell it? Does it smell good or bad? please let me know. blush blushing unsure

readyfornewfun
I've gotten cum on my clothes more than a few times. But remember guys, we love our clothes and outfits. I remember a few times saying "ooooh nice" and then right after "damn, I really liked this dress." I love cum but it doesn't always wash out.

Forum Level:
Just getting started

Hi,

I have a cum shirt. It has cum from most of the guys I've had sex with. I never noticed any smell. Also, once guys know about it, they want me to wear it and they want to add to the cum stains! I have several pics on my profile of me wearing it and guys cumming on it. There are some where I get cummed on other clothes too. The clean up is much easier than getting cum out of your hair!

xxx Sarahwink

Forum Level:
Just getting started

Hi,

I have a cum shirt. It has cum from most of the guys I've had sex with. I never noticed any smell. Also, once guys know about it, they want me to wear it and they want to add to the cum stains! I have several pics on my profile of me wearing it and guys cumming on it. There are some where I get cummed on other clothes too. The clean up is much easier than getting cum out of your hair!

xxx Sarahwink

Forum Level:
Just getting started
love this topic
i had a couple of hand jobs were my cum ended up on there clothes, always smile when I think of those events
jerk jerk

Forum Level:
Just getting started
cum on mini skirt
Actually I didn't know I love sperm so much until one time while fucking my gf at that time outside I sprayed all over her black mini skirt. there was something sexy about marking her with hot semen.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Julieannfringe said: On and off out here and in this thread, I've read about people who smell cum, but I've never thought that it had any smell. Am I the exception? Do other people all smell it? Does it smell good or bad? please let me know. blush blushing unsure

Depends on the person, but I can smell cum. Wouldn't say it smells "bad." Hard to describe, but distinct for sure. Sort of salty in a way like very mild sea water type of thing. Hahahaha, now I"m trying to think how to describe it. lol.

Help / Contact | Rules |  Terms of use / disclaimer | webmasters | Epoch Billing Support | Privacy Policy | DMCA / Takedown Request
18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement
Page generated in 0.48 seconds