view:    desktop  |  mobile
Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Forum Level:
Just getting started
What is the kinkiest thing you have ever done?
Hope this isnt too similar to the sluttiest thread.

I will start off, this was by far the best sexual experience of my life. It was a few years ago my girl and I were playing around with tying each other up and being in control. I had tied her up and had my way several times, so now it was her turn to be in control. She was wearing black thigh highs (which is the hottest for me!) she tied my hands to our bedposts. Then the usual foreplay kissing licking teasing. Then she took off one of her stockings and was dragging it all over my body it felt incredible. Then she took a bottle of massage lotion from bath and bodyworks (it was very thick and slippery) she lubed my cock up and stroked it just for a few moments and then started lubing up my ass. I knew I was in trouble. She started fingering me it felt different but good. Then she pulled some anal beads we had out of our toy chest. She put them inside her silky stocking and lubed the stocking up. She pushed them inside me 1 by 1 it felt incredible with the stocking on the outside! She played around a little pullling a few out and putting them back in and strocing my cock. I wanted to cum so bad but the show was just starting. She pulled out her favorite vibe, and her hottest red lipstick. She then put lipstick on her shaved pussy lips, and turned around and circled her tiny butthole with the lipstick too. It was soooo hot looking!!!! She then masterbated in front of me with the vibe until she came twice. After that she lotioned up her messy ass and started fingering it. She nestled her way under me (I am still tied up this whole time mind you) She slides my cock into her pussy it was so slippery messy and warm. I could have came so quick but she told me I could cum in her ass today. I said she better hurry up then cuz I was having a hard time holding back. Without delay she pulled my cock out of her pussy and started circling her asshole with it. It slid in pretty easy (this was only the second time we had anal sex). I was gonna go slow but she started rearing up on me making my cock fuck her ass hard and fast. I couldnt hold off any longer I came so hard, it felt like a minute. Was incredible. Then when I wanted to pass out she pulled away from me and my cock full of lotion lipstick and cum slid out of her butt. She went behind me and started jerking me off and when I started cumming again she pulled the beads out of me. Oh my god 2 of the best feeling orgasms within like 5 minutes of each other.

We havent topped that one since. I apologize for the length of the story, but I hope some of you enjoy. Please share some of your kinky stories too!!

If this thread breaks our rules please 
LickinTheKitty
I havent done anything super kinky that I can recall. I guess the best example I can think of was about a year and a half ago my then GF and I had sex in my basement bathroom with the door WIDE open and my parents just a flight of stairs away upstairs in their bedroom.

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Franklinsbabe2004
Kinkiest
Posting pics here with another female...So bold of me...My first with a woman.....Was so AWESOME........... grin What more can I say? wink wink wink wink wink

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Ass Sex
I love it when my B/F cums in my ass. I then like to squeeze the cum out so he can lick me clean. LOL

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Center Stage
My girlfriend and I once had sex on center stage in my high school theatre. It was only about an hour after school so people were still in the building so it was quite interesting cool

N

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Bump

Are you people trying to tell me that we dont have any kinky people here on NN. Cum on fess up!!

twog&g
Kinky? Maybe
My boss would wear slacks that were slit in the crotch. Only I knew. She would close her office door and I would fuck her on her desk,taking chance that Postal Inspectors were not watching us through the slits in the wall.Once I screwed my wife in a church.Maybe thats not kinky, just downright sacreligious.LOL

NiceAssDave
hmmm not sure, nothing that weird, probably when this girl put her vibrator in my ass while having intercourse, also had sex in a plane.

bklyboy
Is this to kinky?
OK here goes!
My g/f and I did just about everything to each other. We were rolling around covered with baby oil on plastic one night.
She asked if I wanted to get really raunchy. I said I think we've done everything.
She said you never gave me an enema. We got her douche bag filled it and I gave her an enema. I really filled her up about a quart or so.
I fucked her in the ass. I could feel the water in her ass. It was a little cooler then body temp. I came in her ass. I left the room and she used the toilet.
I hope that's not to kinky. confused

Forum Level:
Just getting started
bar shot
Year and years ago my former boyfriend and I were bartenders at a local hotspot bar. The bar had a sunking pit so that the bartenders arms and head where at the level of the bar when serving to cusotmers. One night after everyone left he took off my panties and lift me onto the bar and slid right up to the edge spread my legs as wide as possible and he ate my pussy right there on bar until I came screaming. The next night working and serving drinks in the spot was excelliarting.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
When a good friend invited me into a 3some with his wife..It was great but eventually she wanted 2 cocks in her pussy at the same time..she was so well lubricated we managed..it was awesome, mainly because she went wild with pleasure

sublimeintervention
let my girl stretch and fist my ass over about a month time period, that was a yr ago...thankgod it shrunk back

fungusglow
when i was 19 and after when i was thin i was able to do the reverse plow position and suck myself off.
wasnt easy as i am not large.

Karl_bkk
well as i am not gay but want to try to suck a cock to see what it is like i would say is kinky dont you think???? cool

black stealth
this pales in comparison with some of you folk, my ex liked me to dress up in my work overalls with nothing underneath etc. which was fine but then she wanted me to wear her stockings. ok, its a tad embarrassing to admit, but i went with the idea and quite enjoyed it. Haven't done it since and we only did it that one time.

she enjoyed it in both holes but this was only done on a couple of occasions, would have liked it lots more.

kimberleigh
Chimmy - this is true ;)
At one point in time in Florida, I was staying with a male friend and his parents. The parents went away for a weekend, and another friend of his came over, we had a little fun and things turned kinky - I wound up tying both of them up, going back and forth between them. It was awesome making one listen to the other get sucked and fucked. Needless to say, I had a good time.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
One of the games we like to play is that I'm her houseboy for the day. She'll make me wear a short black vinyl skirt and nothing else, and I'm to clean the house to her specifications. To make things really interesting, she'll bend me over and fill my ass with a butt plug, which she likes to wiggle, vibrate, or smack for her amusement. The trick is that I'm not allowed to let it distract me from my work. It's not easy.

Once she decides I'm done, she'll make me kneel on the bedroom floor and wait for her as she puts on her strap-on. I get to suck it for a bit and beg her to fuck my ass. She'll bend me over the bed, push my skirt up, and push her cock roughly into my rectum before she slowly starts to ream me harder and harder. Before long, she's ramming me as hard and fast as she can, and I'm still begging for more. I'm that much of a slut.

Sometime's she'll unexpectedly pull her cock all the way out and then turn me around to shove it down my throat. (I'm, ah... *well* prepared for this beforehand) Sometimes I'll beg to suck her cock while she's fucking my ass. Either way, it goes back in my ass soon after, and we resume the rough pounding I was getting before.

This will go on for at least half an hour before I'm allowed to cum. She loves to watch me cum, so sometimes we'll switch positions to where she's on her back and I ride her cock. Then she'll jerk me off and make me cum on her tits.

This isn't the kinkiest thing we've ever done either. We just like it a lot. smile

Forum Level:
Just getting started
What Is The Kinkiest Thing You Have Ever Done
The Kinkiest thing I have ever done was particiapte in/Perform/Partake in a Double Penetration Performance with a Couple I am in a semi-polyamourous relationship with.
We were at a local South Florida swing club and in the Group Sex room. There were numerious couples enjoying themselves in a variety of positions and combinations. The three of us decided on doing a DP session in the center of the room and put on a little performance display for the other couples to watch and enjoy and we in turn enjoyed ourselves immensely.

longhotshowers
I was with two women at once. One had a stap on in me and the other one had her mouth on my clit. It was pretty awesome and thought hubbie was going to cum in his pants (he watched).

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
This is an old post that I dug up from 2005. Most of it is pretty tame. 10 years later I would like to hear if others have any input into the subject.

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
NN meet

I met up a little over 3 y ago
with another member from NN
we met at a hotel
he came first
and he darkened the room
we had been talking on NN for a looong time
so when i arrived i stepped into darkness
and had to feel my way to the bed
we had skyped and talked on the phone
but never showed face
we met twice in the same hotel
And to this day, we still havent seen eachothers faces

his nn alias is OnlyForYou

Forum Level:
Just getting started
kinkiest thing
The kinkiest thing I've done was while masterbating my cock I lubed my but alittle and fucked my ass with a 12 inch piece of polish kielbasa it felt good now I want to try a real cock one day

Forum Level:
A Thinker
I had missionary sex on a bed with the lights out.

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
The ruins is kinkier wink

Forum Level:
A Thinker
Artistic said: The ruins is kinkier wink

Thanks for reading my profile! grin That was a fun afternoon.

(I hope my previous answer about kinkiness made at least one person giggle.)

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Im a pervette, i follow a lot of people home from forum LOL besides all kinky stuff is so normal that missionary is rather kinky grin

Forum Level:
Just getting started
A threesome.... (hubby and other guy)... in the past.

And, this summer I licked hubby asshole for the first time in my life! rolleyes

hitman212121
In a public toilet I was pissing when i saw the guy next to me wasn't. I like to take quick looks when i am at the urinal. Just subtle. I saw something was up. He wasn't pissing and he looked hard. Also he was looking at me and saw that i saw haha
My heart went crazy and made myself look again. He hadn't stopped looking at my face, or stroking. sooooo i smiled kind of winkaly and before i knew it, he took me by the hand, I was in a locked stall with my pants around my ankles, my knees on the sticky floor gagging on a strange mans penis! holy fuck what was I thinking haha
He bent me over the toilet and proceeded to fuck me and then cop a throat full of cum.
I gotta say, i did not entirely enjoy it at the time. More something i let happened till it was over. Pretty cross on that floor, but it sure did get wake me up sexually. I have enjoyed that sort of things pretty regular since. You get to enjoy it reeeal fast! grin

sscd
Kinkiest
Not what but who.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
sscd said: Not what but who.

who?

Forum Level:
A Thinker
Artistic said: Im a pervette, i follow a lot of people home from forum LOL

You can follow me home anytime! Or maybe we can stop for a little outdoor fun along the way?

Speaking of which, summertime bicycle tour is coming up soon. Maybe I will find some time away from the group to make a pic or two...

Help / Contact | Rules |  Terms of use / disclaimer | webmasters | Epoch Billing Support | Privacy Policy | DMCA / Takedown Request
18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement
Page generated in 0.91 seconds