Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Having A Foursome!
MF and MF couples.

What kind of positions would you recommend?

Do you prefer swaping in the same or different room?

What have been your experiences?

What are the rules?

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
I Like to Reflect
Browsing
Just browsing through articles I came across a great many with little or no comments which I find strange. Anyway I know that this poster has not been on for a while, but it did seem like a good topic.For us the only time we had a foursome was in the same room which I feel is right because half the fun is seeing and hearing the other couple going at it. If you are in different room, well its just sex with someone else. Positions and rules, I guess each couple makes up there own rules although as in our case these can be bent or broken as passion and luct takes over.

This is the follow story to our one night of swap fun...hopefully there will be more in the future.

https://www.newbienudes.com/forum/default.asp?topicid=117704&d=222201617310

Enjoy, I did bounce

If this reply breaks our rules please 
bryan5151
4 somes
we have had around 300 4 somes with couples over the years, each is different, because we are easy going, we let the other couple tell us if they wanted to swing in the same room or apart, some times we changed during the session and got them together, and most times they enjoyed it too,
but we did find some couples performed better when apart, the woman often went wild without hubby in sight, and my wife found the guys to be more attentive with wife around, but if we found a bi couple even better all fucking all in every hole great times,

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Golf?
I'm glad that this thread isn't about golf! cool I'm terrible, terrible at golf, but a foursome sounds much more interesting! heart

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Julieannfringe said: I'm glad that this thread isn't about golf! cool I'm terrible, terrible at golf, but a foursome sounds much more interesting! heart

This is one of those times that I wish there was a "like" or an "lol" button on the forum. smile

Forum Level:
I Like to Reflect
Julieannfringe said: I'm glad that this thread isn't about golf! cool I'm terrible, terrible at golf, but a foursome sounds much more interesting! heart

Ahh! Something I'm actually good at! I'll teach you how to get your ball in the hole!

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
We have been swingers for a number of years. When we started, it had to be same room, darkforse felt more secure and that was important. As time went on we have learned its ok to separate. Sometimes, 4 people on a queen bed can be a crowd!! Rules? That's between you and your partner. Positions? I always ask my new partner what she would like to do. Have fun!! Be Respectful!! And always, no means no!!

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Chicago Here!
We WATCHED a Five-Some! Out in the "'Dunes" at Sunaura Open Sex Resort. The Single guys stood around and Jacked-off! LOL Two Girls and three guys.----Have FUN! Smoothie

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Don't over think it
Just go with the flow. Let whatever happens happen. My best experiences have happened when I just do whatever cums naturally.

Forum Level:
I Like to Reflect
ida_ho_103104 said: Just go with the flow. Let whatever happens happen. My best experiences have happened when I just do whatever cums naturally.

Sound advice..You sound like the perfect Nsa companion bounce

Forum Level:
Just getting started

I suck at golf too, and not the good kind of suck, however, I bet in a foresome I'd also suck, but the very best kind of suck.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Never been involved
But would love to hear some more stories

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Well one night back in the late 80’s we wound up with sort of a 5 some.... we were with friends on a little vacation and all stayed in the same room, 2 couples and one single guy... well my buddy started playing with his girlfriend trying to be quiet, which made me and my girl start..... we were all friends and the guys have seen each other naked before, never with erections though and the girls have seen each other before from changing in front of each other.. so anyway the next thing I know my girl throws the covers off us and starts blowing me, which in turn got the other one to do the same... well we started fucking, they started fucking and the girls were telling each other how great it was and kept swapping positions around so we could all see different angles of us fucking... never swapped good 30 minute fuck watching each other... well the single guy moved the chair into the middle of the room and jerked off watching us... we were all watching each other, single guy blew a huge load first and triggered the rest of us..... I think me and the other guy pulled our cocks out of their pussies and jerked off onto them..... he blew right after my first stream.... the girls went in and cleaned up and us 3 still semi hard with a glob of cum still on our heads bullshited... wish we did that more than once.. pretty hot fucking in the same room

Forum Level:
Just getting started
4 some.
all tan man said: Well one night back in the late 80’s we wound up with sort of a 5 some.... we were with friends on a little vacation and all stayed in the same room, 2 couples and one single guy... well my buddy started playing with his girlfriend trying to be quiet, which made me and my girl start..... we were all friends and the guys have seen each other naked before, never with erections though and the girls have seen each other before from changing in front of each other.. so anyway the next thing I know my girl throws the covers off us and starts blowing me, which in turn got the other one to do the same... well we started fucking, they started fucking and the girls were telling each other how great it was and kept swapping positions around so we could all see different angles of us fucking... never swapped good 30 minute fuck watching each other... well the single guy moved the chair into the middle of the room and jerked off watching us... we were all watching each other, single guy blew a huge load first and triggered the rest of us..... I think me and the other guy pulled our cocks out of their pussies and jerked off onto them..... he blew right after my first stream.... the girls went in and cleaned up and us 3 still semi hard with a glob of cum still on our heads bullshited... wish we did that more than once.. pretty hot fucking in the same room

it's a wonder one of the women never took pity on the single guy and at least jerk

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
rick181au said:
all tan man said: Well one night back in the late 80’s we wound up with sort of a 5 some.... we were with friends on a little vacation and all stayed in the same room, 2 couples and one single guy... well my buddy started playing with his girlfriend trying to be quiet, which made me and my girl start..... we were all friends and the guys have seen each other naked before, never with erections though and the girls have seen each other before from changing in front of each other.. so anyway the next thing I know my girl throws the covers off us and starts blowing me, which in turn got the other one to do the same... well we started fucking, they started fucking and the girls were telling each other how great it was and kept swapping positions around so we could all see different angles of us fucking... never swapped good 30 minute fuck watching each other... well the single guy moved the chair into the middle of the room and jerked off watching us... we were all watching each other, single guy blew a huge load first and triggered the rest of us..... I think me and the other guy pulled our cocks out of their pussies and jerked off onto them..... he blew right after my first stream.... the girls went in and cleaned up and us 3 still semi hard with a glob of cum still on our heads bullshited... wish we did that more than once.. pretty hot fucking in the same room

it's a wonder one of the women never took pity on the single guy and at least jerk

Why not?

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I sure wish my wife was into it now.
When we first started out together we had an impromptu foursome with my best friend and his then girlfriend in the same room. Lami had exhibitionist urges back then but was still a bit shy of doing anything in front of my friend.
After a while of watching my friend with his girl, she let the sheet down to show off her little boobs bouncing around as she rode me. I was a little surprised about this shy girlfriend when after a while she turned around and rode me reverse cowgirl, opening her legs to give them a good look at her pussy.
Since that one encounter she hasn't wanted to do anything similar again.
I have suggested we just have sex with each other in front of other strangers at a swingers club and I think she is keen, but I haven't organised anything yet.

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
lamihot said: I sure wish my wife was into it now.
When we first started out together we had an impromptu foursome with my best friend and his then girlfriend in the same room. Lami had exhibitionist urges back then but was still a bit shy of doing anything in front of my friend.
After a while of watching my friend with his girl, she let the sheet down to show off her little boobs bouncing around as she rode me. I was a little surprised about this shy girlfriend when after a while she turned around and rode me reverse cowgirl, opening her legs to give them a good look at her pussy.
Since that one encounter she hasn't wanted to do anything similar again.
I have suggested we just have sex with each other in front of other strangers at a swingers club and I think she is keen, but I haven't organised anything yet.

Cool.

Help / Contact | Rules |  Terms of use / disclaimer | webmasters | Epoch Billing Support | Privacy Policy | DMCA / Takedown Request
18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement
Page generated in 0.97 seconds