Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
davisto
Meet with Ali
This is Fiction, unfortunatly.

I had aranged to meet Ali at a local Premier Inn for some swinging fun via NN.
I arrived first, booked in, showered before going to the adjacent Table Table bar/restaurant where we had arranged to meet.
Several minutes later she arrived. I recognised her immediatly, partly by the red scarf she carried in her hand that we had arranged as a signal of who she was, but more so by the outline of her fabulous body in her business style suit. I greeted her and took her to my table then got us a couple of drinks before we began to break the ice saying how nervous we both were. Although with me the anticiption of soon exploring her naked body outweighed the nervousnss. Another couple of drinks and we were laughing and enjoying each others company.
"Shall we go to my room?". I asked, a smile came to her lips and looking directly at me she replied "Yes, lets".
We moved through reception, I had kept my door key and we proceded upstairs to my room pretending to talk about business stuff so as not to cause the receptionist to be inquisitive. Whether this worked I don,t know but we thought it funny and secret agentyish.
On entering the room I took Ali,s jacket and noticed the dark bra straps through the silk of her lilac blouse and the shapely bottom stretching the tight grey material of her skirt.
I went to the TV and turned some music on and poured two drinks. I gave her hers and while she sipped the drink I put my hand on her left buttock and felt the firmness of her bum muscles and kissed her on the neck smelling her perfume and feeling the soft neck flesh with my lips and tongue.
"I won,t be long". she said and slowly turned and went into the bathroom.
I felt like the cat that had got the cream and stripped to my boxers, then thought why keep these on now and took them off so that I was standing naked with a semi hard cock in front of me when she emerged.
What a sight, Black stockings, a bit of flesh, tight black embroidered panties, a tanned stomach, Bra of matching material to the panties holding in well rounded breasts, topped of by a beautiful face.
I moved to her and grabbed both bum cheeks and pulled her to me and kissed her on the lips, she soon responded and we were tongueing while kissing. I moved my hands up to her bra strap and undid the clasp and exposed thos wonderful tits and proud nipples.I fondled her right tit and lowered my lips to her nipple and started kissing and licking it. I felt her body respond to the attention an she said that we should go to bed, but first I wanted to see that fantastic body standing proud and naked before me and so firstly I held her panties and started pulling them down to her ankles, she stepped out of them and with my face at her groin level I saw her neatly trimmed pubes and the tan lines from her bilkini and started kissing and licking her pussy area. She grabbed my head and said "Lets get on the bed".
We climbed on the bed entwined and started exploring each other. As I kneeled against her kissing and fingering her tight wet cunt she started to massage my hairy balls and stroking my hard cock.
I needed her now and took a condom of the side table and gave it to her and she started licking my shaft till it was really hard and then started unrolling the rubber down towards my balls.
I lay her on her back pulled her hips closer to me and slowly entered her tight moist cunt all the way to my balls on the first stroke then pulled nearly completly out to the base of my bell end before thrusting in completly again. Ali,s hips were responding and her arms were above her head and Her lovely tits swayed with every thrust. She started talking dirty saying "Give it to me, fuck me, fuck me hard, make me cum", and that was just some of the more nicer phrases. I reponded in both words and deeds till I felt her cum below me then I really started fucking her hard for a matter of seconds before I spurted my cock spunk into the condom while still in her.
We lay there for a while fondling each other before she said she would soon have to go. So we showered together and fucked each other there standing up.
Before she left she asked if I like threesomes. "Sure" I replied.
"I will get in touch then". she said before giving me a peck on the cheek and leaving for home.

If this thread breaks our rules please 
andyz1970
great story, pity its only fiction

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
love these stories

If this reply breaks our rules please 

Help / Contact | Rules |  Terms of use / disclaimer | webmasters | Epoch Billing Support | Privacy Policy | DMCA / Takedown Request
18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement
Page generated in 0.66 seconds