Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Strangest place you had sex ??
devil Where is the strangest place you have had SEX and did you get caught or almost????!!! devil

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Church parking lot on the hood of the car!! devil

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Craziest Place
Driving down a busy interstate in broad daylight. Was awesome.

Forum Level:
I post, a LOT
kinky...beats the dock at somebodys beach house tongue

...and yes, the cops showed up about 30 seconds after we got dressed scared w00t

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I worked at a mortuary and I fucked the hell out of an 18 yo intern in the back of a hearse in a restaurant parking lot. No, she was not a dead fuck.... heh heh heh.

Forum Level:
I post, a LOT
OK, 00-7 is ahead in this contest LOL

Forum Level:
Just getting started
In the middle of a campsite, outside of the tent while our friends were sat but a few feet away from us. Thankfully it was getting dark and we had a blanket covering us. Still have no idea if they knew what we were doing that night.

grodin
nothing that exciting for me, but I knew a girl who told me how she had sex in a portapotty, being held upside down ohmy

Forum Level:
Just getting started
On a golf course... We sneaked in at night and went at it on a green!

Forum Level:
Just getting started
devil In an AMBULANCE WITH THE LIGHT ON bounce

Forum Level:
I Like to Reflect

my profile page details my honeymoon as the strangest place. blushing

Bigdart
In a sold out movie theater!!!!!!! lots of friends around jerk

xDAWNx
A petrol station, but the guy had to keep stopping to go and serve the customers sad

ValekMalkavian
In a lake, with her friends swimming around oblivious.

reallyreallyshy
main street of a town on the bonnet,...waiting in car line to get out of a carpark from a queen concert( yep the 80's)beach in the middle of summer,in the pool in bali while my dad was sunbaking on the side of the pool,in the bush watched by a kangaroo,airport carpark,park bench in the middle of the day,....geez list just goes on and on

~dia~
Under a street light in the rain, not sure if anyone saw, no cars went past but there where houses all around so someone might have seen, but if they did they didn't say anything

Forum Level:
Just getting started
hired a small boat in greece moored up and shagged on the bow in front of a huge super yaught about 300 metres away can only imagine the captain on the bridge with his binoculars the rest of the crew and the owners lol (oh what fun)

Forum Level:
Super Contributor
In a room of my state capitol building hehe

Forum Level:
Just getting started
in a library i just had to do it since the librarian could barely walk!!!!! laugh wink

Forum Level:
A Thinker
Having nothing to do with this thread,......
67velle...them is some AWESOME boobies! raspberry

Forum Level:
Just getting started
thanks bounce

UKPlayPal
In a hotels (communal) spa pool. In the office toilets. In the car in a car park. On the beach at night. In a shower with with my friends in an adjoining one. Would like to do it on a web cam with people watching if there are any takers!

Forum Level:
I Like to Reflect
Right on the finsh line at The Meadowlands racetrack in NJ right after the last race. Could still see people walking around in the grandstand but the track was semi dark, many other outdoor spots

rob2007
O A BEACH WITH A GUY WATCHING US. hE HAD A WANK TO.....

S London
in the toilets at a party, with my boss, while her husband was down stairs

banger21
In a river, I fucked my wife after I let my best friend fuck her. We were in chest deep water and many people around I am not sure if they knew we were fucking

southernlover

In one of those old fashioned red telephone boxes!!!! blush

...and it stank of piss, real romantic!!! LOL

nudist_marty
when i was in school did it on a beach with my then gf being watched by some old people. made sure they got a good look.

in a park in broad day light my girl sat on top of me with her skirt up and she fucked me till i came inside her.

under blankets infront of friends while watching a movie.

again in school i was dating a chick that was a few years below me, she was sun bathing nude on a beach and someone (presumable from school) took pictures of her without her knowledge and spread them around the school. she had to change schools after that.

NightFlyer1
The strangest place that we had sex was in the Hospital after my girlfriend got out of surgery. Once the drugs began to wear off and she started to hurt abit I told her I knew what would make her feel better. A big smile came across her face, so I started to finger her under her gown. Just short of her orgasming the nurse walked in.LOL She didn;t catch us. Then abit later that night when we started rubbing and touching again I slid her gown up and got ontop of her. Her eyes got real wide with both excitement and worry. She was smiling and saying, no we'll get caught! I told her we'll make it fast and just get you off once, I can wait to get off some other time. She got off just in time once again as a few short minutes later the nurse came in to check on her. She loved it as I made sure to kiss her the whole time to muffle her moans as she's quite vocal. Then the next morning we took a shower together. After getting all soaped up she got a big smile on her face again and she bent over holding onto the handicap rails and said lets do it! It was sooo much fun! I kept trying to cover her mouth to quiet her down as this was a public shower adjoining the main hall and the door had no lock! By now I know the nurses knew what was up as our nurse was standing outside the shower when we got out! LOL It was very fun and exciting.

doch69
on the top of a double decker bus during the day at Piccadilly bus station in manchester in front seats (i know driver could see us as he kept looking up in his mirrors) and there was a few people upstairs with us, but know one said a word.my girlfriend gave me a blow job then i fucked her bent over seat. 1993 was the year and i married her and we are still married to this day

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Camp Snoopy, Mall of America. If you haven't been there, it's an in door theme park in the middle of a mall......AHHH good times thumbup1

Help / Contact | Rules |  Terms of use / disclaimer | webmasters | Epoch Billing Support | Privacy Policy | DMCA / Takedown Request
18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement
Page generated in 0.5 seconds