Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Forum Level:
I Like to Reflect
Outside masturbation
How many people like to masturbate outside?? I love to do this. I have a big farm and am always masturbating out in the fields, It feels sooooo good when there is a nice breeze or a light rain falling. There is a atv trail that cuts through my property and I will do it just of the trail when people ride by and they don't see me but they can if they looked.

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Hi there
Yes i like out door sex & i like 2 masterbate. lve had sex in fields. near public foot paths. but never been seen. But wouldnt have bothered me if i had.

If this reply breaks our rules please 
mickeyr5150
agree very nice
I did it a few times and its nice, have my jeans around my ankles in a field just enjoying myself recommend it to everyone if you get the chance. Just finding a quiet spot is diffcult.

UKshylady
My favourite spot
I love doing it outdoors, I have a private place in the woods near our cottage. It lovely to go there and have fun, its very erotic imagining someone watching me as I do it.

morbidmistress
outside

oooo yeah i love to feel the warm sun on my skin

brings out my animal instincts

bounce

Forum Level:
Just getting started
OH YEAH
I get out on the deck and masterbate quite a lot! Unfortunatly my wife isn't into outdoor sex so I have to take care of myself...Still fun.

Realguy
Agreed
It's my favorite solo sport. I love to do it on high mountain peaks or passes. That way I can be totally out in the open but no one can really see me. See my recent pics of me spanking the monkey at 12,000 feet.

Forum Level:
I Like to Reflect
Never done it on top of a mountain, but I have stroked myself...

On a (suburban) rooftop, in the middle of the day
In my back yard, in the middle of the day
In the middle of the street, at night
In many other peoples back side and even front yards, at night

And you're right, sunlight and a breeze do feel especially nice when you're roack hard!

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Hell yes...
I live in the city. One night, I climbed up to the highest peak of our roof, stripped completely naked, and masturbated to one of the most incredible orgasms i've ever had. There was a slight breeze that caressed my whole body. It was THE most freeing, natural feeling i've ever experienced. The fact that I was in total view of the street was a huge turn on too.
But being up there, naked, exposed to the whole world... there's just no feeling like it.
Outside masturbation is the best.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
hot hub
Sometimes after a long day at work I'll come home and ease the pains of the day by laying in the hot tub under the stars. I'll pick a fantasy, work myself up. When I am ready to cum I'll stand and kneel at the edge of the tub and shoot my load into the grass. The cool air is a trip. I have no one around where I live so it just me and my pleasure. jerk jerk jerk jerk jerk jerk jerk jerk jerk

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I love to do it in the winter when it's very cold outside I go into the woods and enjoy the cold air floating around my hot cock.

Diiibya

Definately! Totally naked outside in the garden. Love the feel of the breeze around my shaven skin, and get really turned on if it's raining too... jerk

Forum Level:
Just getting started
oh i love masturbating outside, especially if its nice and cool and maybe a lil breeze or rain and whats even better is sex outside

Forum Level:
I Like to Reflect

I take a fair number of road trips, and I always end up stopping at some rest stop or public parking lot somewhere to sleep, take a leak, whatever... Long road trips tend to make me horny, just due to the physical reactions to sitting in a vehicle rumbling down the highway for hours - five or six hours in the car and you get what they call "truckers' nuts"...Kinda like why ladies like riding motorcycles so much, lol. Every so often, I'll be stopped at a truck stop late at night or early in the morning, hell, sometimes in the middle of the day if it's not crowded, and I'll need to pop one off, so I just do it..

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Where is the best place to go?

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I love to masturbate outside! I havent done it in so long, but a few years ago i did it practically everyday! I really miss it!

sexynix
i love to masturbate outdoors whether its in my garden or in a field or in my car i imagine guys are watching me which makes me really cum hard

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I dont get to do it as often as I would like but I love jacking off outdoors . In the woods , in the back yard , where ever I can find a fairly safe spot . One time in the evening I picked my wife up at work . I parked way in the back of the lot facing the store , got out of the car and stood behind the open door jacking off . Some lady walked all the way back to the row right in front of me , she waved and I waved back . With my free hand of course LOL jerk

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Have done it MANY times, in many places, and always love it!

Str8FLguy
i love doing it poolside

jacques_pa
A look at my pics and vids show that I REALLY enjoy masturbating outdoors, particularly when the sun is carassing my body.

Forum Level:
A Thinker
I LOVE the great outdoors!!

Outdoorsman13us
I love to masturbate outdoors! Being outdoors makes it feel even better and makes me hornier. I like to go to the woods and take all my clothes off and hide them and dare myself to go far away from them. The harder my cock the farther I go. I stroke as I'm walking. It feels so good with the air and sun on me. jerk

Laurita22
Mmmm yes, sunbath and use my finger, a good day.

Minase
"Mmmm yes, sunbath and use my finger, a good day."

and a fuckin great day for anyone who gets that view wink

Forum Level:
Just getting started
can be fun
It's definately a change of pace, I enjoy getting a good jerk on the front porch or backyard in the middle of the night. jerk

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Yes love to do it outside it does feel great in the sun the wind all natural jerk 2c

Forum Level:
I Like to Reflect

I love!! to masturbate outside. around our pool, on our back deck, I do have some next door neighbors that do watch me from inside thier house or between the privacy fence and that makes it all the more exciting.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
As often as possible. cool

Forum Level:
Just getting started
being outside is a huge turnon....

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I LOVE to masturbate outside just sitting on the bench next to the house. Unfortunately no one can chance to be seen. Would be a big turn on if someone was peeking at me while I was stroking my tiny rod...

Help / Contact | Rules |  Terms of use / disclaimer | webmasters | Epoch Billing Support | Privacy Policy | DMCA / Takedown Request
18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement
Page generated in 0.44 seconds