view:    desktop  |  mobile
Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
SM61
Confused...
After what had appeared to be a long and drunken slumber, he lifted his head from the chair and said, 'It's down to you, help yourself'. And with that he rose from the chair and walked out of the room. I think I knew what he meant, but couldn't be sure.

I walked to the living room door and heard them whispering on the stairs; she on her way down, he on his way up. 'Go on, I've watched you all evening, you're just waiting for the opportunity - so here it is', I heard his footsteps continue.

I moved away from the door, sat down and awaited her entry. But her footsteps took her past the living room and into the kitchen. Minutes past but still no sign of her. I could hear her footsteps in the kitchen, what was she doing?

She had flirted with me, teased me amd lead me on for such a long time that I couldn't understand why she appeared to be avoiding me now.

Fuck it, I can't stand this, what is she up to, I thought as my sexual frustration propelled me out of the chair. I pushed open the kitchen door and marched in determined to tell her to stop teasing me, go to bed and that I was going home. I never got chance to say any of my prepared speach.

'Come here' she demanded. I moved forward and was taken aback as she leapt towards me, arms outsteched, as if she was throwing herself of the top of a building. As her arms folded around the back of my neck, her mouth was already opening as it moved rapidly towards my lips.

Once connected, I felt as if her whole mouth was electrically charged. The chemistry that had built up between us all these months and years was finally being allowed to react. The heady meeting of lips, tongues and saliva was causing my whole body to respond. Surely this close meant she would be able to feel my cock expand rapidly with the blood that was being pumped by my frantically beating heart?

Was this really happening to me? The tugging on the belt around my jeans confirmed it was for real.

'Don't say anything, don't move unless I tell you. You've teased me long enough. You arrogant bastard, thinking I would come to you. You've had more than enough chances to fuck me in the past but you've always refused me. How many times do you think I've had to fuck my fingers in order to relieve my frustration of not having your cock inside me? Is that was turns you on - knowing that I would have to bring myself to a climax because you wouldn't give me the one thing I wanted from you? Well enough is enough - I want you cock'.

What the hell could I say? To me it had always been the other way round. But it wasn't the time for a debate: her mouth had already gone to work on my cock. This was unbelievable. Despite having tried to get her to 'play' with me for what seemed like forever, she was now squating in front of me with her mouth working my cock into a state of almost painful straining as it prepared itself for what I knew would be an eruption of sperm. Yet it was my fault for not doing this sooner!

Even though only a few minutes had passed she must have guessed from my movements that I was rapidly approaching a climax. Unexpectedly she released my cock , stood up, slapped me and called me a teasing bastard and then turned her back on me, hitched her skirt up, dragged her panties down, bent over and screamed, 'Now fuck me'.

I grasped her hips, plunged my manhood into her almost dripping wet pussy and started to fuck her as hard and as deep as I could. Within a matter of minutes my balls tightened as they readied themselves to expel what felt like a life times worth of frustrated come.

I pulled her back tightly so that my cock was as deep as it could be. I groaned, shuddered and exploded inside her. She immediately responded by pushing back on to me so that my buttocks were pressed up against the kitchen units. My legs bucked as wave after wave of muscular spasms emptied my cock of my stored up sperm.

She pulled herself of me and ran a finger along her gaping and swollen pussy. It was covered with my come. She turned to me and said, 'Don't ever tease me again - fuck me when you want to fuck me - but don't tease me'. Ali then walked out of the kitchen and marched upstairs to join Andrew. I let myself out of the house and walked home smiling and shaking my head at the same time.

If this thread breaks our rules please 
andyz1970
sounds brilliant, can't wait for future instalments.

If this reply breaks our rules please 
andyz1970
we should meet and see what happens

Forum Level:
Just getting started
great story

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Hot
Stroked to this one! Hot story! bounce jerk

Forum Level:
Just getting started
its a great story, all our other stories are true our pics are under member SM61 if you fancy a look
a and a

Forum Level:
Just getting started
get her while she's hot
Great story and well written. I am hoping that there is a continuation this story. I had a similar occurrence with a soccer mom a few years back. I should really get around to posting that story. raspberry jerk

Forum Level:
Just getting started
AverageJoe2000 said: Great story and well written. I am hoping that there is a continuation this story. I had a similar occurrence with a soccer mom a few years back. I should really get around to posting that story. raspberry jerk

hope so too, would love more like this

Help / Contact | Rules |  Terms of use / disclaimer | webmasters | Epoch Billing Support | Privacy Policy | DMCA / Takedown Request
18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement
Page generated in 0.93 seconds