Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Saggy big tits
I just love big saggy/floppy tits like aisha's

have you got bigger or saggier than hers- post below if you have.

fj

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Who is Aisha?

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Don't know who is aisha... So can't compare... But in my 30s now my boob is shaggy, loose and hanging. And I don't like that. Wish to get in shape like my teen/20s, but could not make it.

Racketsports
My wife fits into the category of having big saggy tits I'm pretty sure.

JackMasterForever
Saggy Tits with stretch-marks and a gut to go with them are among the sheer best features of a woman. While a member like Newgirl16 has her place as "hot" the fact is that those saggy tits and what not show femininity at work. Plus, until you have made love to or orally serviced an older woman with sag or beat your meat to her saggy tits then you have no idea what you are missing out on period.

Julieannfringe sets the best example of eating a hairy Cunt and the delicious feasting and eye-candy that goes with it. Seeing normal women on here with guts, sag, stretch, and hairy Cunts and/or Pits and Buttholes = paradise. Men want real women not fakes. jerk jerk jerk

Forum Level:
Just getting started
sigh......................
Forum Level:
Active Contributor
I think everyone's being too critical, if they're big tits they're going to be affected by gravity they'd have to be "really bad" saggy before that would come to my mind. Have tit confidence, guys like confidence. thumbup1

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Sooner or later gravity is going to take over!!

Forum Level:
I Like to Reflect
Actually a pain in the bum to carry around bounce bounce

[photo missing]

Forum Level:
Just getting started
LOve em

Forum Level:
Just getting started
LOve em

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Wherever "mankind" journeys in the universe in the future, there'll never be a lovelier sight than the human female form, in all its various shapes, sizes and stages.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
saggies
i'm in my fifties now and my saggy tits get more attention these days than 20 years ago when i was firm chested.i'm more than surprised by the number of younger men who pay my breasts special attention.What do you think of my tits?

Forum Level:
A Thinker
Not surprising at all
forestsquirrel said: i'm in my fifties now and my saggy tits get more attention these days than 20 years ago when i was firm chested.i'm more than surprised by the number of younger men who pay my breasts special attention.What do you think of my tits?

blushing

I was seduced by a woman in her late 40s, perhaps 50 yrs old, when I was 19 yrs old. She had big saggy tits, and she knew that I was fascinated by them. And her big, sagging bum, too.

You certainly do have an excellent gallery of photos!

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Don’t like using saggy to describe big tits, it always is negative and can seem offensive. To me saggy tits are ones that are thin and got no weight to them, often what happens to women with small tits once they’ve had kids and get older.
Better way of describing big tits are ones that hang, I love big tits that hang and swing, bounce about nothing better. Tits that you can wrap round your dick are the best!

Forum Level:
I Like to Reflect
younghunglad23 said: Don’t like using saggy to describe big tits, it always is negative and can seem offensive. To me saggy tits are ones that are thin and got no weight to them, often what happens to women with small tits once they’ve had kids and get older.
Better way of describing big tits are ones that hang, I love big tits that hang and swing, bounce about nothing better. Tits that you can wrap round your dick are the best!

Nice description, I am sure that you will get many like mine to play with xxx bounce

Help / Contact | Rules |  Terms of use / disclaimer | webmasters | Epoch Billing Support | Privacy Policy | DMCA / Takedown Request
18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement
Page generated in 0.77 seconds