Free photo hosting
view:    desktop  |  mobile
Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
hunbunuk
When Was The Last Time U Had a Wet Dream ?
Last night after talkin with a very horny lady on messenger i went to bed & woke up later that night to find my bed sheets covered in cum. Thats the 1st wet dream iv had for as long as i can remember.

So my questions to u is that

1) at 28 years old is it normal for me to still have a wet dream ?
2) When was your last wet dream ?

If this thread breaks our rules please 
msmilf2
I had wet dreams when I was pregnant, lol. That was in my 30's. bounce

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Mine was last time Milfy posted..... jerk

envirodude75
Never had one...not even as a teen! I feel somewhat cheated!

hunbunuk
WELL U MISSED OUT !!!!!!!!! ohmy

TheLegend08
I had one when I had a dream I was kissing the singer, Pink.

Which was weird because I've never came off kissing a girl and I don't even find her attractive! unsure

Coma Black
Never had an actual wet dream. lately I've had alot of sex dreams, but none have caused me to actually really cum.

msmilf2
I'll be interested to hear if any other women had them while pregnant. That's the only time I had them, that I can recall... I think ... lol

valleybud
does peeing the bed count? confused

seaxun
my 1 and only wet dream ........when it did happen i thought i was peeing the bed i sat up real quick......it wasnt enjoyable sad .....the dream must have been smile

tbjones
haven't had one since they fixed the roof over my bedroom wink

Forum Level:
Super Contributor
I can honestly say in my 23 years I have never had one.

I think I masturbate too much tongue

BM21
Never really had one in my teens but I have had two since then. I can't remember what I was dreaming about but I remember them being hardcore sexual and then waking up like..wtf??

mrtigertwo
Like some of you, I've never had a wet dream. Even if, for one reason or another, I have gone for an extended period without sex or masturbating. After a while, I will get exremely horny, start looking at women like a hungry wolf (or, in my case, tiger, ha, ha) and then, at some point, I will wake up at night finding myself so horny I cannot stand it any more and have to masturbate to get relief or, if my wife has not been interested in sex for a long time, I will wake her up and ask that she either do a hand job on me or that we fuck and then I cum so hard it "rocks my world", so to speak! Some times I have wished that I would have wet dreams to get some relief, however, for whatever reason, my body just won't do that and I have to either masturbate or have a hand job or fuck my wife. Rarely, when I havent had sex for a while, I will spill little bits of semen when I pee, but I still need to cum hard to drain it all out.

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Like those above, I have never had a wet dream. I thought everyone had wet dreams but me and I would be thought to be lying.
So what is it like? Do you dream and have an orgasm that you remember or just wake up and find a mess?..........Stevenasty

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Mate I am now 40(I shudder at the thought) and I am a quick cummer normally. The missus and I don't have sex as much as I would like and I must say I have had a wetty recently.

I have always had them and it still continues today. Sex drive must be OK as it always feels good but a pain in the arse to clean up!!!

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
I have never had one.....but I did have a very sexy dream about a girl on here and had a nice morning play when I woke up. jerk

icemaniac99
Never had one.

Forum Level:
A Thinker
last night when I fell asleep in the bath..

dc56dc
wet dreams
My memory goes back to about 14 or 15 I used to get them as I woke up. the tip of my cock would be sticky and there was cum inside the forskin I always used to feel nice afterwards, but I dont remember having the orgasm. My mum gave me a row once for being dirty, and messing the sheets. once I learned to wank, I did that all the time. I did get a wetdream....well I sort of helped it out... when I was in hospital with a broken knee, it was dead embarrassing when the nurses changed my bed they were giggling and making gestures asking me "whats that then?" at 15 I could have died with shame....

78kris
I usually have a wed dream once or twice a year. I've always woke up immediately afterward and remembered my dream vividly which is weird because I normally don't remember my dreams. I always wear my boxers to bed, so it's pretty easy to cleanup because it's not on the sheets. Twice, I've woken up while having an orgasm and it felt great!

Milfy - My wife has had dreams about us having sex before and felt her vagina was throbbing some like we had just had sex, but that's about it.

van_zanten
I never ever experienced one.

But I'm kind of glad. I prefer to be conscious when I get excited and sticky! jerk

horny_ejaculator
This morning
This morning. I have them all the time

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
i only remember having 4??
a couple of weeks ago iast time

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Hard to Say How Many
I think that I have orgasmic dreams once or twice a year. The last two or three were about multiple, tall, dark & handsome men and a picnic table in the gloaming. It's fun to awaken knowing that you've just had an orgasm! thumbup thumbup1

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
I can remember only ever having a wet dream once, probably (yikes) about 40 years ago.

Forum Level:
I Like to Reflect
Good thread!
Yeah, definitely had several, not for a few months now, but tend always waken up just as I'm cumming. Trying to reach up for tissues whilst not wakening Julie is always a challenge lol jerk jerk

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I think I have them regular. But as it’s a dream it’s difficult to remember much. If I have not masturbated prior to sleep, I usually wake and I’m stroking or have already cum in my bed.

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Never
Since the day I figured out what that thing was for I’ve made sure it’s stayed drained. I’ve never had one.

CoralTern91
Oh gosh
I really dislike wet dreams...I really do! grin

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
I've never had one, even as a kid. I've always jacked off before going to sleep..maybe that's why?

Help / Contact | Rules |  Terms of use / disclaimer | webmasters | Epoch Billing Support | Privacy Policy | DMCA / Takedown Request
18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement
Page generated in 0.53 seconds