Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Drinking cum from a glass
Does anyone have pics of their wives/girlfriends/whoever doing this? It is a big turn on for me, although a lot of women seem disgusted by it...

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
I have always wanted to jerk off into a glass, and save it. Keep jerking off into it until it is full, then drink all my cum.

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
A Thinker
I'm a bloke and think the previous poster is disgusting -filling a glass and drinking your own cum

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Cum From A Glass
I don't think it's disgusting at all! I absolutely love cum (good thing I am gay!) and not only eat my own all the time but also always swallow when I suck other guys off and have had the opportunity to drink cum from a glass in a group scene once - very hot! I also have eaten cum from condoms. tongue

Guggi77
Unusual makes it hot
I think, that the unusual things make sex more intersting. If somebody wants to drink cum- I think it`s ok. I am submissive and I fancy to make more experiences, also swallowing.

JuicyJV
I luv cum, as my pics show, but to actually drink it from a glass!! I really don't know if I could or would want to but I agree the THOUGHT is quite nice.

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
If it's not a clean glass, does that count for anything?

Skullet
The thought of drinking cum from a glass makes me feel sick...but I'm a straight guy so it figures.

datsunfreak
sick

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I think its pretty hot but not for everyone i think.. Took me some time to get used to it, but now i keep freezing my loads and when i'm thirsty enough, i thaw them and drink it grin (see my pics)

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
ill pass vomit

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Sperm shot LOL

sscd
Glass
I swallow and love it but not sure about a glass. Maybe.

Surreyman1966
Yes please
sscd said: I swallow and love it but not sure about a glass. Maybe.

I let you swallow anytime jerk

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I’d like to try it.

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Spigot
I'd rather have it directly out of the spigot jerk
but it's hard to drink from a bucking spigot, jerk
So a lot of it ends up on my boobalas bounce bounce

heart grin heart

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
I haven't done that but I do swallow when I give a BJ. Although, I have "used" sperm out of a Cup to Masturbate with after Hubby's Friend left it for Me ......

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Fresh, and from the tap.
Straight from a penis is fine, or licked from a hot pussy/ass/tits/wherever immediately after deposit. But into a cup? No. Saved up in a glass? Barf! But hey, whatever you’re into is cool by me. My wife doesn’t care for it all. She’s actually happy I’m an old fart now and don’t cum nearly as much. Used to blast jets of cum over my head. Now, well it’s not much a show.

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
I decided I wanted drink my own load and tried that about 25 years ago. Dropped a load on a spoon, in the palm of my hand and from a glass. I found it cooled down real quick wasn't bad but I decided to get it right from that tap thumbup thumbup so I got naked hard flipped my legs over my head and locked them behind the headboard. I jerked my cock until I blew my load in my mouth and the short bursts onto my face I swallowed ever drop used my finger to scrape the rest to my mouth... That was the best and I continued that for years at least twice a month until I got to round lol.... I would tell girlfriends that didn't want to swallow because it was disgusting, I'd set them up with well it's not all that bad and they'd say well u never did it I said yes I did.... video is on my profile

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
This was on "Fear Factor" and it wasn't sexy, four couples competing drank bull semen .....knowing that alone wasn't enough to guarantee winning anything, meaning six people drank bull semen for no $ nothing, some of them vomit none looked excited.

burlent
I'll acknowledge swallowing cum is not for everyone. In my case I love swallowing my cum and enjoy sucking cocks with the expectation they will fill my mouth

Forum Level:
Just getting started
once done that with 3 guys cum it was a shot glass but as i had been having it off with them all day and they had already cum up me and on my face and in my mouth there wasn't much it was about half full it was nice watching them do it also i left it there on the coffee table for about 20 min before gulping it all down in front of hubby and our 2 male friends and one of their wives it is no different to letting a guy cum in your mouth it still tastes the same thumbup bounce

Surreyman1966
Wow
pictaker50 said: once done that with 3 guys cum it was a shot glass but as i had been having it off with them all day and they had already cum up me and on my face and in my mouth there wasn't much it was about half full it was nice watching them do it also i left it there on the coffee table for about 20 min before gulping it all down in front of hubby and our 2 male friends and one of their wives it is no different to letting a guy cum in your mouth it still tastes the same thumbup bounce

wish I was one of them man , watching you drink my cum jerk

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Well surreyman1966 hopefully hubby and i will be in the uk june/july next year so maybe you will be able to contribute to a shot glass full or fill one yourself mind you you will be watching a 65 year old drink it lol laugh laugh bounce

Help / Contact | Rules |  Terms of use / disclaimer | webmasters | Epoch Billing Support | Privacy Policy | DMCA / Takedown Request
18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement
Page generated in 0.41 seconds